What battle should I reccommend to a half asian/half white girl for her first one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What battle should I reccommend to a half asian/half white girl for her first one

Originally posted by JusticeTheGod View Post
    Originally posted by jealousisjelly View Post
    Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
    Are you planning on / trying to have sex with this girl??
    not trying but def would if given the chance

then dont show her anything battle rap

bruh, its in the OP. She asked.
    How many more "Don't show her a battle cause no woman can enjoy a battle and I'm sure you're basing getting laid purely on this recommendation"
    comments are there gonna be

i mean, it's not like we're friends and share our interests or anything -____-

Comment

Re: What battle should I reccommend to a half asian/half white girl for her first one

Originally posted by I Hope You Die View Post
      Watching Battles Don't get you laid. Doing a battle.....Maybe?
      Really?? Cause I was hoping to get laid strictly off of my battle recommendation. sigh, I'm dumb.
      Goteeeeem

Comment

show her soul khan vs deacon frost or another battle where its a jokey style against a street style battle so she can see both ends of the spectrum... and can this thread please not turn into the same 4 people arguing with each other, like every other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by thatzNash View Post
          translation: yes.
          if i don't admit that, you can't say i failed
          hahaha rejection is party of macking bro, embrace it.

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
            Originally posted by I Hope You Die View Post
            Watching Battles Don't get you laid. Doing a battle.....Maybe?
            Really?? Cause I was hoping to get laid strictly off of my battle recommendation. sigh, I'm dumb.
            Listen to Phil if you want to fuck "women" like this

And no. I'm not joking.
            yooooo!!!!!!!

maybe she's a good cook + dope personality tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
              tori doe vs couture was dece
              love that battle. Tori cooked in that.

shes so little but such a good performer.

Tori doe vs c3 was good too.

Comment

How many more "Don't show her a battle cause no woman can enjoy a battle and I'm sure you're basing getting laid purely on this recommendation"

1st of all wildin' out aint shit like battle rap.

2nd i dont fuckin' know how many people told you NOT to show her battle rap if you trying to get pussy in this thread...you actually think i read this whole thread? nigga i stopped with what i quoted for my post and even then i didn't read all the posts in order be4 that one

3rd you've been here since 2012 so how tf would you personally not know what to show her or what not to show her by now? fact of the matter is you know her personality/taste in RL with other things while no one here does

4th dead @ hoping to remix Netflix & Chill into Youtubing BattleRap & Chill
                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

also if she doesn't have vast frame of reference its a waste of time pretty much iah

GL having to explain numerous schemes/entendres/street talk/battle rap-hiphop related bars for her to fully comprehend depending and who she is "Ohhhhhh i get it now,yeeah ahuh"

guess you could gauge if she's a idiotic when you ask her who won and WHY

you may be better off just showing her that garbage mockery of the culture epic rap battles of history shit
                  I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

show her the boy tricky p

Comment

1st of all wildin' out aint shit like battle rap.

2nd i dont fuckin' know how many people told you NOT to show her battle rap if you trying to get pussy in this thread...you actually think i read this whole thread? nigga i stopped with what i quoted for my post and even then i didn't read all the posts in order be4 that one

3rd you've been here since 2012 so how tf would you personally not know what to show her or what not to show her by now? fact of the matter is you know her personality/taste in RL with other things while no one here does

4th dead @ hoping to remix Netflix & Chill into Youtubing BattleRap & Chill
                      Lollll , my first angry otbva nerd, You took some time to write this.

1 No shit it ain't, yhat's why I mentioned it and asked what someone who liked that might like in other leagues.

2. Dumbass I just quoted you for the first part, the rest was in general...soooo no, idgaf what parts of this thread you read.

3. I been here since 2012 with few post cause I mainly watch the main URL battles and find them here, hence the question.

4. You are pretty pathetic. She's a friend and trying to fuck was joke. Does your whole life revolve around battle rap? Like if I'm trying to get pussy by suggesting a battle cause everything i try to do i try to incorporates battlerap into? like trying to get pussy....Is that how you really think?Sad, Goddamn u are one dumb motherfucker

Comment

No no no we are saying if you show her the battles you won't get puss!!

I don't think you are doing or asking any wrong questions, if you ain't bout the vag then show her all of em!
                        ~#FUCK12~

Comment

I don't think you are doing or asking any wrong questions, if you ain't bout the vag then show her all of em!
                          Wow rap battles are that bad?? She asked, Icomplied, then she will want nothing to do with me?

Serious question. Do you guys have any female friends? I can show her a song I like and she will listen and say if she doesn't like it. It's not a big deal.

Comment

DFD vs. Kid Twist, since that's a half Asian vs. half white girl

Comment

Wow rap battles are that bad?? She asked, Icomplied, then she will want nothing to do with me?

Serious question. Do you guys have any female friends? I can show her a song I like and she will listen and say if she doesn't like it. It's not a big deal.

Bro what in the fuck are you talking about?

How the fuck are you taking this personally!?

Serious question, are you actually trying to make fun / argue with all of us, and all we are trying to do is help you get laid? I didn't know you liked the friend zone.. Most guys who like having female friends, usually are fucked up cause they can't get the puss normally so they just always pick up the left overs or try and swoop in when they are drunk..

A female "friend" is a waste of fucking time! And I can tell how defensive you are, you like this girl but are stuck in that friend zone.. Don't take it out on us cause you asked a stupid fucking question.. You brought it to the board.. We didn't ask for it..

My word, she finds a next dick.. She will never talk to you again.. Show her what ever battles you want.. By the amount of pussy you have showed you are here.. Chances are you ain't fucking anyway..
                              ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Bro what in the fuck are you talking about?

How the fuck are you taking this personally!?

Serious question, are you actually trying to make fun / argue with all of us, and all we are trying to do is help you get laid? I didn't know you liked the friend zone.. Most guys who like having female friends, usually are fucked up cause they can't get the puss normally so they just always pick up the left overs or try and swoop in when they are drunk..

A female "friend" is a waste of fucking time! And I can tell how defensive you are, you like this girl but are stuck in that friend zone.. Don't take it out on us cause you asked a stupid fucking question.. You brought it to the board.. We didn't ask for it..

My word, she finds a next dick.. She will never talk to you again.. Show her what ever battles you want.. By the amount of pussy you have showed you are here.. Chances are you ain't fucking anyway..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X