Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hitman Or Suge?

URL!
    CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

.only way I see hitman winning is if he stitches 2gether 3 different 1st rounds
      If suge taps his pockets, u think the battle will stop?

Comment

Surf vs Goodz would be dope for the same card it got that summer feeeel
        CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

i dont say this too often
          but i kind of see a altercatin happening this battle.
          suge has to go for the pocket check. and hitman dont seem like the type to allow it
          i hope its a classic. i got suge if its just bars. only because i think he will look more aggresive on camera.
          but hitman aint battle in a min so he might be sittin on a gold mine
          cant wait to see this one
          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

they both need to understand that without aggresion they will be called soft
            pause
            but for real. they need this battle to live up to the hype. they cant be all respectable and shit. we need some gangstas on stage
            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
              Originally posted by slick rick View Post
              I believe the only reason the battle hasn't happened is cuz holla fears Suge will say something disrespectfully about holla mom who is sick

I got Suge 2-1 and if they do battle I hope she doesn't get mentioned.
              Hitman didn't fear Suge, Hitman wanted a pay day like Lux... Do ya homework and you'll know this
              Homeboy I been following this for over a year, I know all the excuses Hitman gave, you really think Gracie was paying holla more than smack would? You think Hitman got more money to battle dude outta jail for 1 round than smack would pay for 3 rounds vs Suge on a bigger stage with a bigger venue? These rappers are known to over charge smack and lower the prices on other leagues which is backwards. Holla didn't wanna see Suge on URL in NYC, just read behind the lines and stop being so gullible mcfly. Dude was trying to price himself out the battle for a reason.

Comment

whats the point of pocket checking a nigga if you aint running nothing out of their pockets?

Clearly they not use to doing a lick
                Nu Wave Gang

https://soundcloud.com/c_bmn/mine
                https://soundcloud.com/nunami/party
                https://soundcloud.com/iamlegaxy/next-prod-by-rmurbeats
                https://soundcloud.com/ray_louis/lost-ft-legaxy

New Music Dropping Soon

Comment

LOL fuck kinda ?? is this???

Hitman with the bodybag....Suge cant compete with HH in any way.

And since its his 1st battle on URL in over a year the fans gonna gas every bar he spits

His 1st rd against JJ took like 20 minutes to get through...his 1st rd against Suge might take him 40 mins to get through it all.

Comment

I believe the only reason the battle hasn't happened is cuz holla fears Suge will say something disrespectfully about holla mom who is sick

Hitman didn't fear Suge, Hitman wanted a pay day like Lux... Do ya homework and you'll know this
                    Homeboy I been following this for over a year, I know all the excuses Hitman gave, you really think Gracie was paying holla more than smack would? You think Hitman got more money to battle dude outta jail for 1 round than smack would pay for 3 rounds vs Suge on a bigger stage with a bigger venue? These rappers are known to over charge smack and lower the prices on other leagues which is backwards. Holla didn't wanna see Suge on URL in NYC, just read behind the lines and stop being so gullible mcfly. Dude was trying to price himself out the battle for a reason.
                    Had Gracie on my show and she said she paid Hitman very well! Said he gave him is worth and offered Lux 70k too

Comment

The Night Hitman return to the stage he owns the building going to be in a frenzy #Ballgame

Comment

If Suge don't Bunny Ear His Pockets he not getting any points 4 that pocket tap

Comment

Had Gracie on my show and she said she paid Hitman very well! Said he gave him is worth and offered Lux 70k too
                          Hitmans pay was no secret, it was between 15-17 stacks, suge was only getting 1500, so the pay discrepancy, the Midwest location where holla felt was a home field advantage and the fact that it wasn't on URL was the motivation for holla to battle, he wouldn't have brought his A game. He would've said how much more money he got than Suge and he would blame the half ass effort on the fact that the battle was on black ice so it wouldn't matter. Did Hitman return the money or did he keep whatever he was given from Gracie?

Comment

Hitman is only good for a round Suge 2-1.

Comment

Shotgun nutted in his pants when Tall T touched his titties. Ain't no way someone like that is beating hitman.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X