Hitman Or Suge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitman Or Suge?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU8PkvK_Uc0"]SHOTGUN SUGE SAYS HITMAN HOLLA BATTLE IS 85% FOR SM6 & PERFORMS TRACKS FROM MADE IN 973 - YouTube[/ame]

This shit is going down bruh.

SM6

Re: Hitman Or Suge?

Dont worry about them buddy, worry about a job, car, and a future. Im very concerned about you, because i love some of your opinions and takes on battle rap. But your post count lately concerns me..

Comment

Obviously suge hit man never has more than 1 good round in the last 3years

Comment

I'm say Hitman cause he been sitting on bars

Comment

Hitman 2-1 convincingly and he'll send Suge stock back in the basement

Comment

Both trash and non lyrical all presentation I aint fooled by the gimmicks like slim corleone

Comment

I believe the only reason the battle hasn't happened is cuz holla fears Suge will say something disrespectfully about holla mom who is sick

I got Suge 2-1 and if they do battle I hope she doesn't get mentioned.

Comment

Suge gotta beat Brizz to build momentum, I don't think he's gonna win.

But finally, hitman 2-1.

Although, the pocket check in this battle will have the loudest reaction in URL history.

Comment

I'm going with Suge 2-1 ..im expecting Suges third round to be filthy I think he will go in on Hitmans moms hard..just hoping that the battle gets finished after he pocket checks Hitman and Showout
                  Mean muggin who?? ya jeans colorful/Rainbow Brite at night i can't fuck with you

Comment

It's going to be 1-1 going into the 3rd.......then Suge going to pocket check Showout.....a fight going to break out and that will set up Suge vs Hitman 2 at an later event

Comment

Originally posted by slick rick View Post
                      I believe the only reason the battle hasn't happened is cuz holla fears Suge will say something disrespectfully about holla mom who is sick

I got Suge 2-1 and if they do battle I hope she doesn't get mentioned.
                      Hitman didn't fear Suge, Hitman wanted a pay day like Lux... Do ya homework and you'll know this

Comment

Holla 3 fucking 0

Comment

Hitman going to fuck him up the ass after Brizz titty fucks him.

Suge is going to go back to being hated and Surf will end his career.

Suge used to be better than what he is now. Fags just hated on him because it was the "thing" to do. I remember people begging hitman not to battle him back in those days. Even threaten to not support him anymore if he took the battle. Some fans are too wild.

Comment

I got Hitman 2-1 or a battle that doesnt get finished. I would expect too much of a reaction if Suge says something about his mom or tries to get a little rough like he typically does. That fight could get dirty quick.

Comment

Suge will earn no points for crossing that line about his moms. It won't hold that same shock value as his Calico battle.

Plus it'll likely be in the contract. Hitman doesn't need Smack in order to eat. He'll shut that bitch down. Then what Smack going to do? They're struggling as is to find a venue.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X