• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beasley: I'm not booking Roc vs Nitty on a Big Stage

Originally posted by 18 View Post
    Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
    Rex made Nitty Look like a amateur
    rex may have won in the building but nitty was spitting some shit and that crowd isnt exactly the same as a summer madness crowd...
    Crowd play no Roll in any decision making

Comment

Rex made Nitty Look like a amateur
      rex may have won in the building but nitty was spitting some shit and that crowd isnt exactly the same as a summer madness crowd...
      Crowd play no Roll in any decision making
      Role is spelled with an "e" at the end.

The more you know....

Comment

couldnt spell tv without a dictionary

Comment

couldnt spell tv without a dictionary
          Typo, y'all will be petty so continue on

Comment

motherfuckers favorite fruit is an arinje

Comment

good call on beasley, gotta have charisma to control the main stage, Nitty might out bar roc but performance goes a long way in lengthy events

Comment

NITTY VS ROC WOULD B BETTER IN A SMALL ROOM

Comment

Originally posted by TrueorFalseFace View Post
                  NITTY VS ROC WOULD B BETTER IN A SMALL ROOM
                  Facts

Comment

Knowing about the past doesn't help validate your opinion in the present.

J/s @ Forensic.
                    🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

i dont think its nitty
                      i think its the fans not ready to not boo someone
                      i would kick people out for stupid boos. if someone full out chokes. boo your ass off
                      anything else. i would kick the fans out
                      url is obviously the best league
                      but has worst replay value. MOST THE TIME. not all the time. they def got legendary battles too
                      but theere crowd fucks up atleast 2 battles every event
                      except for those 2v2 they seemed into. prob cause its new tho
                      MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Smart man. Nitty ain't a draw
                        Originally posted by Wreckless
                        I would have rather been black than an orphan
                        https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Originally posted by Euphhh View Post
                          Lol a nerd off incoming
                          Post of the year lmaooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
                            Nitty's ready. Actual battle rap fans who know Nitty's history know that, so I understand you not knowing shit about Nitty.

After Nitty gets his next opponent out the way, Beasley will change his mind.
                            Big stage: nitty lost not perform as well vsersus Rex at Snoop Dogg event
                            Big Stage: Nitty didnt do as well against damm i forget his name dude from new Jersey

Nitty is dope and got bars but it is unfair advantage if he goes against Roc.who has dominating stage presence and knows how to get the crowd hype in a rowdy crowd standing for hours watching a battle drinking high or sober. Nitty does better in a small room environment like Cortez and other folks nothing wrong with that where you can

Not saying he wont win of course Nitty will punch Roc to def but that is not the point but to dismiss Beasely when Beasley has been putting on battles for many years is saying
                            something.

Nitty made the mistake saying he is a gun bar king cause his range and movie reference and such he is well rounded.
                            Other dudes use better gun references and violence in their bars Nitty .

NITTY should market himself more if a lyrical punch king like Danny Mayers who call himself Bar GOD.
                            I dont think Nitty is gritty gutter gun talk compares to lotta other dudes whi uses many type of weapons names and vivid description how you will get killed or done to you type of raps.

Also many mainstream not just real rap battles fans attend big stage events and Roc has a big name. Nitty needs to market himself better online

Comment

Originally posted by hippy22 View Post
                              Originally posted by jdporter View Post
                              Nitty's ready. Actual battle rap fans who know Nitty's history know that, so I understand you not knowing shit about Nitty.

After Nitty gets his next opponent out the way, Beasley will change his mind.
                              Big stage: nitty lost not perform as well vsersus Rex at Snoop Dogg event
                              Big Stage: Nitty didnt do as well against damm i forget his name dude from new Jersey

Nitty is dope and got bars but it is unfair advantage if he goes against Roc.who has dominating stage presence and knows how to get the crowd hype in a rowdy crowd standing for hours watching a battle drinking high or sober. Nitty does better in a small room environment like Cortez and other folks nothing wrong with that where you can

Not saying he wont win of course Nitty will punch Roc to def but that is not the point but to dismiss Beasely when Beasley has been putting on battles for many years is saying
                              something.

Nitty made the mistake saying he is a gun bar king cause his range and movie reference and such he is well rounded.
                              Other dudes use better gun references and violence in their bars Nitty .

NITTY should market himself more if a lyrical punch king like Danny Mayers who call himself Bar GOD.
                              I dont think Nitty is gritty gutter gun talk compares to lotta other dudes whi uses many type of weapons names and vivid description how you will get killed or done to you type of raps.

Also many mainstream not just real rap battles fans attend big stage events and Roc has a big name. Nitty needs to market himself better online
                              I hear what you are saying, but you are ignoring the recent Nitty showings.

Danja (arguably the best battle rapper of last year), Nitty beat him.
                              Steams had the best showing of his LIFE, Nitty 3-0ed him.
                              Ave had one of the performances of the year, Nitty got that.

This is an improved Nitty.

I understand his slip-ups on the big stage. Y'all do realize that battle rappers improve, right? Because Roc lost to people on the big stage too.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X