X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beasley: I'm not booking Roc vs Nitty on a Big Stage

Said he doesn't think Nitty Ready 4 that

Re: Beasley: I'm not booking Roc vs Nitty on a Big Stage

Nitty's ready. Actual battle rap fans who know Nitty's history know that, so I understand you not knowing shit about Nitty.

After Nitty gets his next opponent out the way, Beasley will change his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
      Nitty's ready. Actual battle rap fans who know Nitty's history know that, so I understand you not knowing shit about Nitty.

I know a lot about Nitty but the Boss said it's not a good Idea. My knowledge is superior to yours & I agree with EB. I chimed in and said maybe give him a test on that Big Stage vs DNA b4 he see Roc and EB said he'll see

Comment

Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post

I know a lot about Nitty but the Boss said it's not a good Idea. My knowledge is superior to yours & I agree with EB. I chimed in and said maybe give him a test on that Big Stage vs DNA b4 he see Roc and EB said he'll see
        No one here thinks you know more about battle rap than me....

In fact, no one here thinks you know more than battle rap about anyone...

Still want to ask the board for analytics? Lol

Comment

My knowledge is superior to yours and that's a fact... Before Smack DVD was popping and GT what was you watching? Who's Spit Fiya?

Comment

Folks say Smack started that street style rap, but that's false. It was a league in 2000 before Smack with Killers

Comment

Lol a nerd off incoming

Comment

i agree that the best scenario would be something similar to the redemption event (roc vs cortez, chilla vs magic) with dope production that makes for a classic on camera...

i do think if beasley said it that he is actually wrong about nitty not being ready...

he held his own against rex and his performance has gotten 10x better he can tone it down a little in places but for the most part his energy is great and would translate to a nome/summer madness type crowd...

Comment

When I had Daylyt on the show, he said you know Spit Fiya & was shocked

Comment

Originally posted by 18 View Post
                    i agree that the best scenario would be something similar to the redemption event (roc vs cortez, chilla vs magic) with dope production that makes for a classic on camera...

i do think if beasley said it that he is actually wrong about nitty not being ready...

he held his own against rex and his performance has gotten 10x better he can tone it down a little in places but for the most part his energy is great and would translate to a nome/summer madness type crowd...
                    Rex beat the dawg shit out of Nitty

Comment

Porter on Google trying to get info

Comment

rex couldnt beat his dick on a road trip

Comment

rex couldnt beat his dick on a road trip
                          Lol

Comment

Rex made Nitty Look like a amateur

Comment

Rex made Nitty Look like a amateur
                              rex may have won in the building but nitty was spitting some shit and that crowd isnt exactly the same as a summer madness crowd...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X