Is there any way that Lux can clearly beat Goodz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is there any way that Lux can clearly beat Goodz?

And no one thought Lux would ever lose to Mook either lol. Lux has no angles other than saying he got Goodz started.

Comment

NUNU is not lux girl either. Niggas are reaching for angles to help goodz lol. Y is everyone saying lux having no angles = loss like he don't rap leaps and bounds better than goodz or something lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
        And no one thought Lux would ever lose to Mook either lol. Lux has no angles other than saying he got Goodz started.
        Based on what? Bar for bar Lux won that battle. Because the Total Slaughter say he won means he won?

How do you know Lux doesn't have an angle for Goodz. Does he actually need one? He could bar Goodz to death if he wanted.

Comment

Damn the Goodz hate ott is real. I think he's quite entertaining to watch imo. Or maybe it's just that glass of henny he be holding that got me hypnotized
          sigpic

Comment

No hate, he beat Hollow.

He just can't beat Lux.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              Based on what? Bar for bar Lux won that battle. Because the Total Slaughter say he won means he won?

How do you know Lux doesn't have an angle for Goodz. Does he actually need one? He could bar Goodz to death if he wanted.
              fuck outta here lol. The fact that Lux wants another rematch is proof enough. edit:Lux 2nd was mehh and that 3rd was terrible. That 3rd sounded like a freestyle gone wrong.

Yeah, he needs one. Proof is in the pudding. "but he only battled 4 times since..." Idgaf. When lux didn't work an angle, he took a clear L. He could go back to grey hoody lux but he's not. Lux pen isn't crazy like people are pretending it to be. Do I know that he doesn't have an angle? No. But we never hear of Goodz doing any foul shit either.

Comment

Or it could be because retards at Total Slaughter gave the win to Mook.

Again bar for bar Lux won. Give me something Mook said that battle, I'll wait.
                We never hear anything foul about someone until it gets exposed. Which can obviously happen, everybody has some dirt tied to them. All it takes is for the right person to find out.

Comment

Maybe Lux saved the file of Goodz trying to turn Surf into a drug dealer. But then Lux would instantly become a snitch.

Lux won the 1st round. A lot of over the head shit from Lux's lost nigga days.

Comment

Goodz is garbage

Comment

For the record I had Goodz beating Verb too
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

fuck outta here lol. The fact that Lux wants another rematch is proof enough. edit:Lux 2nd was mehh and that 3rd was terrible. That 3rd sounded like a freestyle gone wrong.

Yeah, he needs one. Proof is in the pudding. "but he only battled 4 times since..." Idgaf. When lux didn't work an angle, he took a clear L. He could go back to grey hoody lux but he's not. Lux pen isn't crazy like people are pretending it to be. Do I know 4that he doesn't have an angle? No. But we never hear of Goodz doing any foul shit either.
                        He did use an angle at total slaughter though. It just wasn't executed well and effective in that environment. So him losing wasn't down to not having an angle. He doesn't "NEED" one. Everyone else does. I could simply say if no one used the preacher angle and just battle rapped ( like your insinuating lux can't do) none of his battles would even be close.

Comment

Originally posted by turd burglar View Post
                          Hollow beat them both

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X