Is there any way that Lux can clearly beat Goodz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way that Lux can clearly beat Goodz?

"Half a gallon Goodz ain't got half a gallon in his tank."

That's not good enough. That's not going to work. When lux doesn't have an angle to run with, he pretty much sucks. -The mook rematch-...Verb told us about Goodz power in battle rap. Watch the video at the bottom of the post. Lux throws in his harlem slang and shit but Goodz does his bronx shit and his power makes trash bars sound good. Do I fall for the bullshit? No but I'm speaking about the majority of the fans that does fall for the bullshit.

Lux current style won't work. Talking about Goodz being a drunk or lost nigga won't work. Lux has to do what Hollow did to Clips but I don't think lux is gifted and/or creative enough to break down Goodz style in a way to make the crowd realize that they're cheering for bullshit bars. Lux is already down 1 round. "DieSlow, you bugging the fuck..." Nah, think about it. Lux has made Nunu his redheaded queen. Goodz talking about fucking his current girl, ect. would have Lux feeling some kind of way. Nunu going to be feeling some kind of way. And we all know how black hood bitches...let me just say that Lux is going to be hearing all sorts of degrading shit from Nunu when they get back home along with"No, nigga. You gets none of this until you go handle that nigga."

But what do you think? I know anyone can be beat but I can't imagine lux just walking away with the W if Goodz bring his A-game that his fans love him for.

Re: Is there any way that Lux can clearly beat Goodz?

Lux would beat Goodz convincingly... Goodz will do better than Clips though... Want to see Lux Battle Verb, Daylyt or Ars, A Goodz match I'm not excited 4

Comment

Goodz aint even good

Comment

Lux vs Goodz >>> Day/Verb
        🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

Goodz 2-1
          My chain cost a quarter mill imagine what I spent gun shoppin...

Comment

Anyone that think Goodz can beat Lux still Believe in the Easter Bunny

Comment

Goodz <<

Originally posted by Wreckless
              Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Hollow beat them both

Comment

Originally posted by turd burglar View Post
                  Hollow beat them both
                  agreed

lux got him tho

Comment

All Goodz really got is the Nunu angle. That ain't enough to beat Lux.

Goodz ain't even active like that, and he honestly doesn't deserve Lux whatsoever.

Comment

I made this thread for a few reasons. 1.Lux is scared of Verb. 2. Lux calls out Goodz when no one ever requested that shit. "I'll leave it up to the fans on who I battle next." 3. People saying that Goodz beat Verb. 4. The crowd never boos Goodz for his bullshit just as they never boo lux for saying some bullshit(didn't even boo for the choke).

Comment

Goodz isnt all that imo....

Comment

When Hollow screamed These Timbs I gave Goodz the battle... Hollow made us Queenz niggaz look bad! No way Hollow beat Lux with that Goofy rap

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post

Goodz ain't even active like that, and he honestly doesn't deserve Lux whatsoever.
                            It just came to mind that Goodz also has a lionz den angle he could use. We all know about it. hollow touched on it briefly. Fuck that mook rematch. He might have touched on it too but nobody watches that shit. Goodz can go in even deeper on the subject due to Lux not being anywhere to be found the day STL came to battle. The angle Goodz could use for that shit would hit Lux hard. Especially if he goes on to talk about Lionz Den being nothing but a memory and how he had to go battle on Ars and smack league to finally get some money instead of battling on his own shit. Then Lux has that rant where he's crying on dashliving video about not being appreciated.

I see angles for Goodz. I don't see angles for Lux.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                              Originally posted by jdporter View Post

It just came to mind that Goodz also has a lionz den angle he could use. We all know about it. hollow touched on it briefly. Fuck that mook rematch. He might have touched on it too but nobody watches that shit. Goodz can go in even deeper on the subject due to Lux not being anywhere to be found the day STL came to battle. The angle Goodz could use for that shit would hit Lux hard. Especially if he goes on to talk about Lionz Den being nothing but a memory and how he had to go battle on Ars and smack league to finally get some money instead of battling on his own shit. Then Lux has that rant where he's crying on dashliving video about not being appreciated.

I see angles for Goodz. I don't see angles for Lux.
                              Don't care what Goodz say he ain't beating Beloved, Goodz couldn't beat Verb

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X