Daylyt announces he's battling Yung Ill on Street Status, talks Jc,...Day sound dumb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Daylyt announces he's battling Yung Ill on Street Status, talks Jc,...Day sound d

Originally posted by sandman View Post
    Down talks JC.....and calls out Psychosis
    he is a fuckin polarbearhunter if i ever seen one
    Lmfao jesus daylyt is embarrassing

Comment

Re: Daylyt announces he's battling Yung Ill on Street Status, talks Jc,...Day sound d

nh but day vs ill gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside
      let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

not to mention it sounds throwback af esp since its going down on street status of all places
        let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

DAYLYT IS THE 🐐

Comment

JC could destroy 99% of battle rappers, but he fucks up on big names.

Comment

I actually thought with Day signing that URL contract that he would hopefully start taking shit serious with hopes of getting him the battle with Lux he wants but I see clearly I was mistaking.......smh

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                JC could destroy 99% of battle rappers, but he fucks up on big names.
                i wouldnt sasy he fucks up
                but big names come with the hype
                jc has everything but the hype. so he dont get gassed unless he in afew areass.......jc just aint got the gas others got
                MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Rich dollaz day top 5 OAT now he's garbage recycled bars every battle.biting the list goes on

Comment

Jc will body him

Comment

Day said not too long ago he had ILL and that it was gonna be 5rds...he just couldn't say what league it was on but now we know its Street Status

i wonder why he said it was gonna be a 5 rounds and now its falling back be to be a standard 3rounds battle
                      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Daylyt does antics when he knows he can't win

Comment

Originally posted by JusticeTheGod View Post
                          Day said not too long ago he had ILL and that it was gonna be 5rds...he just couldn't say what league it was on but now we know its Street Status

i wonder why he said it was gonna be a 5 rounds and now its falling back be to be a standard 3rounds battle
                          Because Daylyt lies for attention.

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
                            Originally posted by JusticeTheGod View Post

Because Daylyt lies for attention.

indeed

even tho i can't visualize a 5rd battle going down on street status,i doubt they would be the ones to block it from being 5rds,unless it was ILL....

naw prob was day exaggerating reality again.
                            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X