Daylyt announces he's battling Yung Ill on Street Status, talks Jc,...Day sound dumb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daylyt announces he's battling Yung Ill on Street Status, talks Jc,...Day sound dumb

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sbz0AtQFRI"]Daylyt announces he's battling Yung Ill on Street Status, talks Jc, and more - YouTube[/ame]

daylyt really down playing JC......i hope JC 3-0 this clown
    i predict 2-1 JC
    Daylyt act like battling aint shit and u cant win a classic battle. how do people fall for this. you are a battler. treat ya craft with some respect. a culuture u once said u love and are a part of ..........JC top 5
    Daylyt top 25
    MR.SANDMAN

Re: Daylyt announces he's battling Yung Ill on Street Status, talks Jc,...Day sound d

Down talks JC.....and calls out Psychosis
    he is a fuckin polarbearhunter if i ever seen one
    MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Re: Daylyt announces he's battling Yung Ill on Street Status, talks Jc,...Day sound d

Originally posted by sandman View Post
      Down talks JC.....and calls out Psychosis
      he is a fuckin polarbearhunter if i ever seen one
      Lol

Comment

and daylyt says he knew QP material so he didnt care
        and he dressed as a crip in a box to block his attack. wtf
        qp killed that fuckin clown with many bars
        angryfan. stop letting him finish his sentences. if a man is lying to me. i will not continue the conversation
        i hope someone hangs up on this clown
        MR.SANDMAN

Comment

and daylyt says he knew QP material so he didnt care
          and he dressed as a crip in a box to block his attack. wtf
          qp killed that fuckin clown with many bars
          angryfan. stop letting him finish his sentences. if a man is lying to me. i will not continue the conversation
          i hope someone hangs up on this clown
          Daylyt says a whole lot of shit man they'll never hang up on him because his trolls brings views and it's entertaining to some people (how I don't know)

It is what it is, smh

Comment

i want daylyt to get serious jonesd in a battle
            serious is a good fuckin sport and great freestyler.......daylyt deserves to woo someone and get dropped
            i 100 percent condone a daylyt fight mid battle
            fuck it
            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

o red did kill u daylyt wtf u mean idiot
              MR.SANDMAN

Comment

i want daylyt to get serious jonesd in a battle
                serious is a good fuckin sport and great freestyler.......daylyt deserves to woo someone and get dropped
                i 100 percent condone a daylyt fight mid battle
                fuck it
                [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW5smoqFBJA"]Daylyt Speaks On Making His URL Debut - YouTube[/ame]

Just saw this interview
                He's trying to purposely start from the bottom of the PG's in URL
                And I'm sure antics will be involved

The show never stops, smh

I want him to get Serius Jones' too. Prob the closest thing was the B.Dot battle. Day looked like a fucking idiot.

Comment

as hungry as pg class is
                  tink would eat him a alive
                  mike p would out perform him
                  gjonaj will out everything him
                  i can keep going
                  MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Daylight trash and if you give him a view you a nerd lolol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iBojangles View Post
                      Daylight trash and if you give him a view you a nerd lolol!!!
                      cant really argue that
                      MR.SANDMAN

Comment

as hungry as pg class is
                        i can keep going
                        I want to say that it's been rumored him vs Mike P is going down

It all depends...the worst part about Day is that he has these flashes of brilliance like against Verb or Rich Dolarz....if he didn't have those moments the culture would've stopped fucking with him a long time ago

Who knows what's going to happen...I don't check out a Day battle anymore unless I heard that he takes it seriously. And if the Thesaurus battle is any indication, he's not really trying

There are so many other battlers to fuck with I really don't have time for his bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
                          as hungry as pg class is
                          i can keep going

It all depends...the worst part about Day is that he has these flashes of brilliance like against Verb or Rich Dolarz....if he didn't have those moments the culture would've stopped fucking with him a long time ago

Who knows what's going to happen...I don't check out a Day battle anymore unless I heard that he takes it seriously. And if the Thesaurus battle is any indication, he's not really trying

There are so many other battlers to fuck with I really don't have time for his bullshit
                          i agree. daylyt changed the whole battle game. he made fun of everyone for doing what he does worse......i just wanna fight him. then i can get backto my normal self. i had a lot of crip homies. i am sad that he aint caught that rec for the shit he be pullin.......
                          but u right. he has greatness in him. just sick of waiting for it to show
                          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
                            as hungry as pg class is
                            i can keep going

i agree. daylyt changed the whole battle game. he made fun of everyone for doing what he does worse......i just wanna fight him. then i can get backto my normal self. i had a lot of crip homies. i am sad that he aint caught that rec for the shit he be pullin.......
                            but u right. he has greatness in him. just sick of waiting for it to show
                            Yeah to be honest I'm surprised too but I guess that they respect that he got somewhere with the battle rap shit and overlook the trolling

Comment

Sandman spitting the truth itt

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X