Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Xciled Tv: Cold Case Files

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
    Anyone thinking Ars won against hitman is a certified retard. No trolling. He came with that joke bullshit and got his ass killed. There was no "propaganda" or any of the bullshit going on back then. Ars was more popular than Hitman so you can't play the popularity card. Ars ran into hitman that didn't take his foot off the aggression mixed with that real shit. Niggas to this day still use hitman shit from that battle. What is Ars remembered for from that battle? Jokes and gotdamn spongebob. Add in the rebuttal he gave some crowd niggas that booed his terrible bad breath scheme.
    Who listens to the crowd ? Popularity had nothing to do with it... Hitman was one dimensional & Ars showcased his versatility

Comment

Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
      Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
      Anyone thinking Ars won against hitman is a certified retard. No trolling. He came with that joke bullshit and got his ass killed. There was no "propaganda" or any of the bullshit going on back then. Ars was more popular than Hitman so you can't play the popularity card. Ars ran into hitman that didn't take his foot off the aggression mixed with that real shit. Niggas to this day still use hitman shit from that battle. What is Ars remembered for from that battle? Jokes and gotdamn spongebob. Add in the rebuttal he gave some crowd niggas that booed his terrible bad breath scheme.
      Who listens to the crowd ? Popularity had nothing to do with it... Hitman was one dimensional & Ars showcased his versatility
      I don't care about versatility raps when it's not better than the one dimensional raps.

Comment

Real niggas don't argue on the internet.
        They just make "cold case" battle rap videos.

Nigga suck my dick, bring that ass upstate & talk that "real niggas dont argue on the net" shit, dicksucker
        <cite class="_Rm">
        Oh, yeah. That's definitely the truth.
        </cite>

Comment

Skip Bayless of battle rap getting a lot of love in this thread, as usual.

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Large Gerald View Post
            Real niggas don't argue on the internet.
            They just make "cold case" battle rap videos.

Nigga suck my dick, bring that ass upstate & talk that "real niggas dont argue on the net" shit, dicksucker
            I hustled upstate Moe and you not tough because real dudes don't carry themselves like you online. Miss me with the Bs cuz

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
              Skip Bayless of battle rap getting a lot of love in this thread, as usual.

Lol
              Let them continue to talk reckless on the net, I lol at all these fools. No real G'z talk crazy online, but that's how these finger Gangsta's move

Comment

mmm.. finger gangstas
                Originally posted by Purple
                This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                :boosieguns:

Comment

Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
                  Originally posted by sandman View Post
                  could u just stop saying skip bayless of battle rap
                  kind of annoying
                  but u on point wit most ya shit....i will rewatch and see threw your eyes
                  I'm the Skip Bayless of Battle Rap & My Boy Grams is the Stephen A Smith of battle rap bro. Watch when we start doing the split screen debates
                  i said dont say it
                  not say it wit ya chest
                  lol
                  naw. yall doing yall thing......just killin me with the skip shit
                  MR.SANDMAN

Comment

this thread jam-packed with hard-hitting analysis tbh

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X