Xciled Tv: Cold Case Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xciled Tv: Cold Case Files

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9wEH2EA8BE"]Forensic Battle Rap Presents: Cold Cases Ep1 - YouTube[/ame]

Re: Xciled Tv: Cold Case Files

Originally posted by DieSlow
    You need medical attention ASAP! Sorry you have herpes dawg SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post
      You'll be there at the clinic with me after I fuck your mouth. Balls slapping off your chin. Don't throw up on my dick either

Comment

Lmaooooo

Comment

could u just stop saying skip bayless of battle rap
          kind of annoying
          but u on point wit most ya shit....i will rewatch and see threw your eyes
          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
            You'll be there at the clinic with me after I fuck your mouth. Balls slapping off your chin. Don't throw up on my dick either
            I'm no fag Saltine & who talk like that online? You Saltines baffle the hell outta me... Not my fault you have herpes

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
              could u just stop saying skip bayless of battle rap
              kind of annoying
              but u on point wit most ya shit....i will rewatch and see threw your eyes
              I'm the Skip Bayless of Battle Rap & My Boy Grams is the Stephen A Smith of battle rap bro. Watch when we start doing the split screen debates

Comment

I'm no fag Saltine & who talk like that online? You Saltines baffle the hell outta me... Not my fault you have herpes
                Go ask TrueTalkofNY what my skin tone is. You ain't fooling no one. You a "real battle fan" by day. A bottom bitch by night. Don't let me see you walking around in Queens. You won't get to go for your weapon. The only thing you see cumming is this 9 in your face. And if that's not you in Queens, then be sure to tell your man that you're sorry about his sore ass and throat.

Comment

Go ask TrueTalkofNY what my skin tone is. You ain't fooling no one. You a "real battle fan" by day. A bottom bitch by night. Don't let me see you walking around in Queens. You won't get to go for your weapon. The only thing you see cumming is this 9 in your face. And if that's not you in Queens, then be sure to tell your man that you're sorry about his sore ass and throat.
                  Come to Lakewood and come check me... I don't do the Internet talking bro. Right now I'm on 106 & Liverpool

Comment

After I get my dutches I'll be @ 144-08 Liberty Ave at a Barbecue, come talk that shit to my face saltine. Real niggaz don't argue on the net

Comment

HOLY SHIT LET'S GO

Comment

Originally posted by turd burglar View Post
                        HOLY SHIT LET'S GO
                        He ain't pulling up... Why ppl like to talk reckless online? That saltine talk crazy online because In the real world he a lame

Comment

Originally posted by turd burglar View Post
                          HOLY SHIT LET'S GO
                          He ain't pulling up... Why ppl like to talk reckless online? That saltine talk crazy online because In the real world he a lame
                          I'd spit in your mouth while you're talking shit. Thanks for telling me where you're going to be. I put a price on your bootyhole. The hitters will meet you on your walk back home.

Comment

Anyone thinking Ars won against hitman is a certified retard. No trolling. He came with that joke bullshit and got his ass killed. There was no "propaganda" or any of the bullshit going on back then. Ars was more popular than Hitman so you can't play the popularity card. Ars ran into hitman that didn't take his foot off the aggression mixed with that real shit. Niggas to this day still use hitman shit from that battle. What is Ars remembered for from that battle? Jokes and gotdamn spongebob. Add in the rebuttal he gave some crowd niggas that booed his terrible bad breath scheme.

Comment

Ars 2-1

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X