• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SO WHAT WE DOING WITH REAL DEAL?

Deep throat dude: ultimate thug name>>

Comment

Real Deal is like the Eric Snow or Andre Miller of battle rap. He can beat you with a basic fundamental game but never make sportscaster top plays of the week or win a ring. Off the top I can't think of RD greatest accomplishment. He has a few bodies but none of the bodies are big names. Not to mention he's also lost a lot.

"So what are we gonna do with Real Deal?" .. leave him in the Mid Tier where he belongs.

Comment

used to be one of my favs

not anymore idk why

Comment

Originally posted by hatehateandmorehate View Post
          Real Deal is like the Eric Snow or Andre Miller of battle rap. He can beat you with a basic fundamental game but never make sportscaster top plays of the week or win a ring. Off the top I can't think of RD greatest accomplishment. He has a few bodies but none of the bodies are big names. Not to mention he's also lost a lot.

"So what are we gonna do with Real Deal?" .. leave him in the Mid Tier where he belongs.
          Not mad at this analogy

Comment

Real Deal is a gatekeeper a solid vet that always has solid performances ..but not quite good enough to battle the Likes of Hollow,Lux,or Clips..I fuck with son he's nice, but he should battle full time in kotd...he would be a serious contender for the chain
            Mean muggin who?? ya jeans colorful/Rainbow Brite at night i can't fuck with you

Comment

Originally posted by IH8NORBES View Post
              Real Deal is a gatekeeper a solid vet that always has solid performances ..but not quite good enough to battle the Likes of Hollow,Lux,or Clips..I fuck with son he's nice, but he should battle full time in kotd...he would be a serious contender for the chain
              He would be, that's true.

According to him, mad people are scared to battle him on URL

That sucks to be in that position

Comment

Yea I've heard that a lot of URL cats have ducked him..it makes sense I mean what can you say to him other than the same tired shit about him being a white boy , or the fact that he's a teacher.. Niggas saw that battle vs him and B magic and they wanted no parts of him
                Mean muggin who?? ya jeans colorful/Rainbow Brite at night i can't fuck with you

Comment

Real Deal has one loss (to Cadalack Ron); he's otherwise undefeated and is the original Smack rapper serial killer

Comment

Deal is hit or miss to me. He comes up with good bars a lot of battlers wouldn't come up with (that shooter role fits Gerald/Fitzgerald....Atticus Finch bars, lol you know URL cats ain't read to Kill a Mockingbird ) but I don't like his delivery.

Keep him away from rooks or up and coming battlers, they won't look good against him. Deal is the anti-gate keeper, let him battle other vets.

Comment

joey getting fuckin slayed itt

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie Bendel View Post
                        Real Deal has one loss (to Cadalack Ron); he's otherwise undefeated and is the original Smack rapper serial killer
                        I forgot about this battle. RD freestyled and held his own against an A1 caddy, but caddy was too vicious. that voice box outro

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3QaKnxeMmI"]Real Deal vs Cadalack Ron - Voicebox Battles (Hosted by Lush One) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

i say just let real deal chill til he gets his next big name the guys been at it for damn near a decade, 70+ battles, murked everyone he ever faced in GT, been on scribble GT smack kotd dontflop etc
                          let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

Originally posted by Kickback Bobby View Post
                            i say just let real deal chill til he gets his next big name the guys been at it for damn near a decade, 70+ battles, murked everyone he ever faced in GT, been on scribble GT smack kotd dontflop etc
                            What big name should he get?

Comment

He's one of those people that's always good when you see him but there's no one i can immediately think of i'd wanna see him battle

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X