SO WHAT WE DOING WITH REAL DEAL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO WHAT WE DOING WITH REAL DEAL?

He's clearly nice. He's been around since scribblejam. He's consistent for the most part. You can always count on him for a good freestyle, punch, haymaker, angles and jokes. He has good songs. No drama with business and money. If there was a new battle rapper that did everything real deal did he or she would shoot straight to the top. I think he deserves an honourable mention or a spot in the hall or fame or something. he's done to much for the game and deserves better

Re: SO WHAT WE DOING WITH REAL DEAL?

Real Deal the GOAT, no debating

Comment

unfortunatly there are a lot of people who would debate it or not entertain it all together.

Comment

Then we need to have a serious discussion about a formal and binding process for permanently excommunicating such individuals from the culture

Comment

The answer is........he doesn't matter

Comment

Hopefully getting him more great opponents...

Comment

T Rev always been nice and consistent as fuck. He's definetly a bit underrated for how good he is

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic the Hedgehog View Post
                are there any match ups that are that exciting for him? Unless he becomes a contender for the KOTD chain I can't see anyone interesting for RD. He could battle a female. I've always been interested in seeing him vs myverse since they both sound similar.

Comment

He's consistent I'll give him that I think real deals problem is he's not exciting I mean he's got bars. You give real deal a haymaker/bar and let's say rum nitty or somebody else the same haymaker/bar most likely it's gonna rocc the room more from the other person imo

Comment

his biggest problem is that people dont want to battle him on url, thats why after b magic he was stuck battling rosenberg and sno.

Comment

He would 3-0 Pat stay easy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by McGillicuddy View Post
                          are there any match ups that are that exciting for him? Unless he becomes a contender for the KOTD chain I can't see anyone interesting for RD. He could battle a female. I've always been interested in seeing him vs myverse since they both sound similar.
                          Remember this?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyzBieQ0Skg"]Real Deal Speaks on URL situation, URL Rappers and recaps battles - YouTube[/ame]

The look may be more important than the matchup itself but that's what it may take to push his brand forward. I'd definitely be down for him and MyVerse but I doubt he'll be contender for the chain any time soon. Too many people lined up for that shot right now.

Comment

Originally posted by McGillicuddy View Post
                            Remember this?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyzBieQ0Skg"]Real Deal Speaks on URL situation, URL Rappers and recaps battles - YouTube[/ame]

The look may be more important than the matchup itself but that's what it may take to push his brand forward. I'd definitely be down for him and MyVerse but I doubt he'll be contender for the chain any time soon. Too many people lined up for that shot right now.
                            He deserves a lot more than Myverse

Give him someone worthy that would be a cool match-up. We all know Trevor has that, I'm a teacher, I'm smarter than you and have a better angle than you, fuck your gun bars type swag to him...

Give him someone a little more unorthodox so they can have a straight bar fest. DNA was a good match-up for him, and that had to happen. If he's had DNA, and just had Verb...I don't know. He's battled a lot...Magic, Bigg K, Chilla Jones...all this shit has gone down.

He's had top tier names bruh and it's not like he deserves Mook or Hollow...

I really don't know what the fuck he should do next

Comment

not a huge real deal fan but liked him in that 2v2 with fresco vs those black kids

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X