Re: AT THE END OF THE DAY, ORGANIK IS A LEGEND

if i die ima legend

Comment

When I stuff your mom she calls me a legend

Comment

Originally posted by McGillicuddy View Post
        Organik is responsible for giving us one of the largest leagues in battle rap and gave a platform to some of the most important battles in the culture. He did his numbers as a battle rapper and chose to use his experience to create a league that elevated Canadian rap. He solidified pay per view as a valid way to make a profit from battle rap and finance more events, and elevated the way battles were shot and edited by bringing exceptional and talented camera men and editors.

Make all the memes and threads you want, but all You R L foot soldiers respect organik in their heart of hearts
        I was with u till the end

When u just pushed all of Organik's attributes to the side
        Just to address the pro URL crowd lol

Do u always think of URL fans , when u think about Organik ?

Comment

Lotsa queers are legends

But orgys just a queer
          Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
          And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
          Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by McGillicuddy View Post
            Here is rare footage of organik KILLING a helpless beat

GrimeyBarsTV-Organik - YouTube
            illa?
            Originally posted by Wreckless
            I would have rather been black than an orphan
            https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

I blame eminem for this shit
              Originally posted by Wreckless
              I would have rather been black than an orphan
              https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Kotd !!!! Gully tk!!! Oweganik!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thesalesman View Post
                  Originally posted by Craig
                  since when was 'making ur mark in battle rap' something to be respected though

Not to be the cuntiest of cunts but you have put in more manhours than most people in battlerap without probably getting much more than some internet fame and pocketchange from otbva adds. Correct me if i'm wrong tho. It's nothing wrong with that, just thought it was kinda funny to see that sentence stem from your keyboard. :)

Creg is one of the biggest battle rap fans here. He gets off to text battles ffs

Comment

Creg has probably came during one of his multis fuckin closet nerd

Comment

salesman comin thru with the body like

Comment

I 100% agree with Op.... It's the fun thing to make fun of dude cause he's white, Canadian and bears a remarkable resemblance to fire Marshall bill. But the fact remains that he really did do things for this game that snack hadn't even thoightbof.. The camera and the ppv alone is something that totally revokutionakized the game as we know it.. While some may argue that by making it big stage and putting all the money behind it has watered it down (which to a point i agree with) he turned something that was fun at parks and parking lots into something that is broadcast to hundreds of thousands almost every month. Now there are countless media outlets and pre and post game shows and podcasts n all and a large part of that popularity explosion goes out to ganik. Can't knock the kids hustle. He went from a steel mill making chump change to becomming an internationallly known CEO of a pretty huge company. And gets to he world while doing it. With the respect of some major major artists. (drake, cassidy, Mr fab etc etc etc) so say what u want about him and there are a lot of things to busy dudes stones about,, but i gotta show respect when it's due. Ganik will ABSOLUTELY be mentioned ANYTIME u speak about battle rap.

Salute to u Mr Travis fleetwood. Aka [MENTION=3598]Organik[/MENTION]
                        WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                        gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
                          I 100% agree with Op.... It's the fun thing to make fun of dude cause he's white, Canadian and bears a remarkable resemblance to fire Marshall bill. But the fact remains that he really did do things for this game that snack hadn't even thoightbof.. The camera and the ppv alone is something that totally revokutionakized the game as we know it.. While some may argue that by making it big stage and putting all the money behind it has watered it down (which to a point i agree with) he turned something that was fun at parks and parking lots into something that is broadcast to hundreds of thousands almost every month. Now there are countless media outlets and pre and post game shows and podcasts n all and a large part of that popularity explosion goes out to ganik. Can't knock the kids hustle. He went from a steel mill making chump change to becomming an internationallly known CEO of a pretty huge company. And gets to he world while doing it. With the respect of some major major artists. (drake, cassidy, Mr fab etc etc etc) so say what u want about him and there are a lot of things to busy dudes stones about,, but i gotta show respect when it's due. Ganik will ABSOLUTELY be mentioned ANYTIME u speak about battle rap.

This.

Comment

LL cool j.
                            sigpic

Comment

FUBU
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gggyea View Post

ALL FACTS!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X