• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AT THE END OF THE DAY, ORGANIK IS A LEGEND

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
    Originally posted by McGillicuddy View Post
    Organik is responsible for expanding battle rap or whatever but 'legend' is a total stretch

I don't consider lux, mook, the url crew, Illmac, Hollow or anyone else a legend either though
    who's on your legend list? How can Illmac not be on the list?
    Eyedea

Cadalack Ron

Poison Pen

Immortal Technique

& i guess maybe Daylyt to an extent

dont get me wrong, Illmac has had some good battles, but what is legendary about him?

Same deal with Mook, Lux, Hollow etc. these guys are super talented but what is legendary there?

apart from: I put your dna on display like the Maury talk show with a blade that was made by Hatori Hanzo (that's my favorite lolz) I just think Illmaculate is super overrated
    People forget about Eyedea, man.

R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by cpjohnson View Post
      Organik is responsible for expanding battle rap or whatever but 'legend' is a total stretch

I don't consider lux, mook, the url crew, Illmac, Hollow or anyone else a legend either though
      Eyedea

Cadalack Ron

Poison Pen

Immortal Technique

dont get me wrong, Illmac has had some good battles, but what is legendary about him?

Same deal with Mook, Lux, Hollow etc. these guys are super talented but what is legendary there?

apart from: I put your dna on display like the Maury talk show with a blade that was made by Hatori Hanzo (that's my favorite lolz) I just think Illmaculate is super overrated
      People forget about Eyedea, man.

R.I.P.
      yyyyyeeeah and i mean it's hard to say whether I'd view him as a 'legend' if he had not passed, or on the other hand, if Lux/Illmac whoever was dead, would I be more inclined to call them a legend?

I dunno but Legend is one high ass fuckin compliment, much like when people say 'it's a classic battle' it's usually not the case

Comment

Eyedea

Cadalack Ron

Poison Pen

Immortal Technique

I remember thesaurus had an interview on AFM where he said everyone on scribblejam started rapping like illmac at one point. that's legendary right?

Comment

Eyedea

Cadalack Ron

Poison Pen

Immortal Technique

I remember thesaurus had an interview on AFM where he said everyone on scribblejam started rapping like illmac at one point. that's legendary right?
          word, but who Else has said that? The Saurus definitely has a massive massive bias there

Comment

GT was the shit

Comment

How can anyone wonder whether Illmac is a legend. Homie has been putting in work for how long? How many accolades has he received? He's one of the few people that's been doing this since fucking SCRIBBLE JAM.

Come on, man.

Comment

Subscribe at GZ battles... cop all that shit

Comment

Originally posted by LACTATION NATION! View Post
                  Subscribe at GZ battles... cop all that shit
                  What? Lol

Comment

Eyedea

Cadalack Ron

Poison Pen

Immortal Technique

word, but who Else has said that? The Saurus definitely has a massive massive bias there
                    just because they've been friends for years, did two on two battles and shared countless hotel rooms doesn't mean he has a bias for illmac

Comment

Eyedea

Cadalack Ron

Poison Pen

Immortal Technique

just because they've been friends for years, did two on two battles and shared countless hotel rooms doesn't mean he has a bias for illmac
                      Illmac is a fucking legend, it isn't up for discussion. WTF

Comment

Organik's whole domain changed since Choppa ethered him

Comment

Mook is a legend.
                          There were alot of people who only knew Mook and anyone a little older it's damn near guaranteed he was in the first written battle they watched.
                          I'm talking years and only really caring about the new Mook battle and not looking for or taking the time for anybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                            Mook is a legend.
                            There were alot of people who only knew Mook and anyone a little older it's damn near guaranteed he was in the first written battle they watched.
                            I'm talking years and only really caring about the new Mook battle and not looking for or taking the time for anybody else.
                            Wait, someone is arguing that he's not?

If someone is arguing Mook isn't a legend I'm assuming they are trolling

Comment

Mook is a legend.

"Same deal with Mook, Lux, Hollow etc. these guys are super talented but what is legendary there?"

There's arguments against the others to say they ain't legends depending on how you look at it imo so I won't argue them but Mook is unquestionable

Comment

Mook is a legend.

"Same deal with Mook, Lux, Hollow etc. these guys are super talented but what is legendary there?"

There's arguments against the others to say they ain't legends depending on how you look at it imo so I won't argue them but Mook is unquestionable
                                There aren't arguments against any of those people. Wtf, man.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X