So Diz drops nigga multiple times in front of a majority white crowd yet..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So Diz drops nigga multiple times in front of a majority white crowd yet..

Diz needs to prove he's grown up with black people and drop nigga in front of all black crowds on guerrilla warfare, url, rbe, spit date heat etc. and let's see how the streets embrace him.

Comment

he had the performance of the year. a few racial slurs is nothing to cry about.

Comment

Originally posted by McGillicuddy View Post
        he had the performance of the year. a few racial slurs is nothing to cry about.
        Performance of the year? Lmfaooo.

Diz and his performance has him losing constantly. So bad that his delusional cult following has to remove themselves from any semblance of reality to pretend he wins.

Diz is a name with a cult following of weirdos who live vicariously through him trying to be "winners" because their alleged lives are a constant L.

Comment

hate all you want, a few N bombs won't affect his legacy

Comment

Originally posted by McGillicuddy View Post
            hate all you want, a few N bombs won't affect his legacy
            Calling garbage garbage isn't hating fanboy. It's calling garbage garbage.

If that's what you love, cool.

Comment

Who cares. Everyone says it.

Comment

As a white guy from canada, if I have learned anything about usa black white relations, I know that my opinion doesnt matter.

Brown people from Canada would rarely yell nigga around that many people tho.
                Nigga isnt really thrown around by other races like the movie "kids" in Canada.

diz did not create a stir when he said it because he is American and other Americans there did not object.

We all know diz wont go to NY for a smack event and why, so pondering over whether or not he'd say nigga in NY is kind of a lost cause anyway.

people there already want to punch him in the face, he really doesn't need to go run a "are yall cool with me sayin nigga" test.

Comment

Who was it that said Diz used to be all about ICP and whatnot

Comment

You guys understand that most of the shit people say in battle ain't really true right?

Comment

Originally posted by RedTank Da Don View Post
                      If you grew up around blacks like diz, cortez, and uno lavoz then you would understand. These people grew up around blacks so that's how they built up their diction. It's not racist because there is no racial epithet in the context. If you don't understand this then you are just an ignoramus
                      If you grew up around blacks then you would know not to say "nigga" if you are not black. When non-black people try to say "nigga" like that they basically think they are slumming it. Like "when I wanna be violent i'm act like black people"...or "i do drugs and I aint shit so I can say nigga". It's still on that cism spectrum.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X