Smack shittin' on white folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Smack shittin' on white folks

So they show they don't care by posting "STOP WATCHING SMACK" 240 times in response to "I find their battles boring" lol

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Originally posted by proteam40 View Post
      So they show they don't care by posting "STOP WATCHING SMACK" 240 times in response to "I find their battles boring" lol
      EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!

LML

Why watch something you don't like?
      Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago
      LIGHT-SKIN-TWIN? things MIGHT-SEEM-GRIM when i let the NINE-SINK-IN/
      im a CRIME-KING-PIN who will have u like judgekure and have EYES-TWITCH-ING/
      nigga u look like a BI-CYC-LIST or a nigga who specializes in FLY-FISH-ING/
      u should TRY-SKI-ING but since u black i guess u will DIE SWIMM-ING
      Originally posted by fresco
      when I saw the username "LightSkinTwin"... I got a nice big grin/
      cuz ur chances on BeautifulPeople.com are anorexic white bitch thin/

Comment

Acting like that isn't caring is like saying "I met this girl but I'm tryin to play it cool and not make her think I'm too keen so I'm only gonna call her 241 times this week"

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Acting like that isn't caring is like saying "I met this girl but I'm tryin to play it cool and not make her think I'm too keen so I'm only gonna call her 241 times this week"
          Bad analogy. It's a thread on a battle rap forum, no one made any posts responding why they shouldn't think Smack is boring. If you find it boring, then it's boring.

"Stop, watching Smack"

It isn't for everybody.

It's not really caring TBH. It's just stating a very simplistic right you have in life. You don't have to subject yourself to entertainment that you don't enjoy.

Comment

We have very different interpretations of not caring

Dallas Home Buyer

Comment

Madd Illz is a faggot. That said, URL staff might not care if people don't like their product but URL fans sure as hell do
              This is the truth. [MENTION=3347]lightskintwin[/MENTION] your reaching so hard. Any person or battle stan will get defensive when you say something negative about something they ride with. Look at that "Thesaurus bin wack since 08" thread on rm. OP getting roasted. By no means was it 241 replies of just saying "don't watch something you dont like". If people didnt give a fuck they wouldn't of replied tbh.

Comment

We have very different interpretations of not caring
                Obviously.

Caring is when you go out your way being vocal on a product you dislike. Just like the lame youtube posters who go to Justin Bieber's videos to "dislike" them and type "Your a fag"

Comment

Originally posted by enabled View Post
                  This is the truth. [MENTION=3347]lightskintwin[/MENTION] your reaching so hard. Any person or battle stan will get defensive when you say something negative about something they ride with. Look at that "Thesaurus bin wack since 08" thread on rm. OP getting roasted. By no means was it 241 replies of just saying "don't watch something you dont like". If people didnt give a fuck they wouldn't of replied tbh.
                  It's a battle rap forum, with battle rap posters, therefore if they didn't give a fuck; they wouldn't of reply is kinda lame.

You have to take the posts themselves into account, and the majority of people just posted "Stop watching Smack".

Comment

241 times... C'mon son.

Thread wouldn't have made it beyond the first page if people didn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by enabled View Post
                      241 times... C'mon son.

Thread wouldn't have made it beyond the first page if people didn't care.
                      Nah, there was a race debate somewhere in the middle. Y'know where usually some white guy decides to become honest and share his true feelings on black people that typically involves a lot of ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by lightskintwin View Post
                        Y'know where usually some white guy decides to become honest and share his true feelings on black people that typically involves a lot of ignorance.

ahahaha no doubt.

I think theprole just woke up from his slumber

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X