• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smack shittin' on white folks

RNT
    Bootleg KOTD battles

Re: Smack shittin' on white folks

i agree 100%

dead @ avg rappers like bender and ness lee thinkin they top tier and ready to retire when they havent even been tested yet

Comment

all the real niggas reside at url

Comment

It's true. And Bender is going to retire?

Comment

ness lee >>>>>>

imo
          Originally posted by SockFucker
          listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
            i agree 100%

dead @ avg rappers like bender and ness lee thinkin they top tier and ready to retire when they havent even been tested yet
            ^^Yah. To be the best you gotta beat the best. No disrespect to Ness and Bender tho I like both of 'em but URL>KOTD and GT clearly, no debatin'.

btw I'm in love with your avatar nh.

Kane>>>

Comment

to be honest none of the best people are in URL (except hollow)

what URL is, isn't battle rap. its storyline-based shit talking and biased ass crowds who WOW over the shittiest punchlines that they think are "deep wordplay". the crowd masquerades as "educated" but really they just feel cool to be able to understand the basic shit that the rappers say. (an 8 is not two four but 8 is two 4's.... are u fucking kidding? in my book you lose automatically if you ever write that shit and think that its worth saying)

that is a SMACK talking league , similar to YO MAMA™ and has nothing to do with what battle rap really should be

in general all leagues have fallen astray.... sure, URL has the most views.... but lets just imagine for a moment that KOTD had the most views.... would ya'll really be saying that people like sketch menace are the realest and best in the game??

its hard to image, but honestly yes people would. everyone would dickride the most popular thing just like they do now
              Easy

Comment

even if kotd had the most views n shit they still canadian and still whack as fuck beebs got hunnind trill views n he stil whack
                Grip the Turd

Comment

The thing that makes URL the best is exclusivity. It's like a party that everyone hypes up, but in reality it's just another party.

Comment

Originally posted by RealNeekga View Post
                    even if kotd had the most views n shit they still canadian and still whack as fuck beebs got hunnind trill views n he stil whack
                    yeah and millions of american ppl love the fuck out of dude

very similar to how ppl think people in URL are good rappers
                    Easy

Comment

Originally posted by 10Deep View Post
                      The thing that makes URL the best is exclusivity. It's like a party that everyone hypes up, but in reality it's just another party.
                      yeah thats what it is

its like laguna beach for black people and white ppl just want to feel included so they act like its the hardest shit out also

edit: thats why gt failed. honestly i can't think of a worse way for grindtime to have been run than the way it was. it was seriously the worst possible way for it to go, i wish Lush would've just created his own shit. i have little cousins who run lemonade stands better than that fucking league
                      Easy

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtle's Father View Post
                        yeah and millions of american ppl love the fuck out of dude

very similar to how ppl think people in URL are good rappers
                        damn i lost.
                        Grip the Turd

Comment

damn i lost.
                          it's cool tho, it is a confirmed fact that canada is soft as fuck and is a basic dickrider country that has a piggy-back culture and tries to hate on america when they wouldn't be shit without us.

they need to stay in their own fucking lane and develop a culture of their own or fall the fuck back and respect our shit like they already secretly do
                          Easy

Comment

AW SHIT BACK IN DA GAME NOW LES GO
                            what smack is sayin is kinda true tho u aint really done with rap or made it yet if u aint been on smack barring a few of the greats from grindtime.
                            Grip the Turd

Comment

AW SHIT BACK IN DA GAME NOW LES GO
                              what smack is sayin is kinda true tho u aint really done with rap or made it yet if u aint been on smack barring a few of the greats from grindtime.
                              well no shit,

most the people in battling never gonna make it in anything in life

and half of em were never good to begin with.. and as time passes more and more people will realize who was actually on pt during '08-'11...

keep in mind that most smack battles won't even be watchable in 5 years unless you've already seen all of the battles prior.

no hate to smack i love his business model and he's smart for what he does. right now he's sizing calicoe up to be his next big thing and then when he plateau's he'll feed him to some new guy and get him ate up. shit is very simple..... but i respect it for sure.
                              Easy

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X