CASSIDY vs DIZASTER (stop making new threads about it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mr Cassidy 3-0 dizaster

I guess this is Cassidy's second battle that he cooked somebody on camera. lol. All you Diz fan boys can suck a dick!

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
      Cassidy 3-0

Diz crying irl right now
      Your life is a 3-0
      Pending signature.

Comment

why would they cut muh fuckas off when this whole thing is strictly for this one battle. lol they didn't want cass to fuck diz up worse. they was cuttin diz off when he was losing the crowd. they was cuttin cass off after reactions.

Comment

Originally posted by CallmeRFP View Post
          cass did extremely better then i expected and diz basically did what i expected from him
          This 100%

Comment

I had Diz taking round 1, that's it. Cassidy had 1 hit. He's no industry cat. He came in battling, I knew he would do alright. He exceeded my expectations. I'm just pissed they cut his shit in the third.

And lush face when Cassidy said third unlimited it's in the contract... His face needs to be :lushlol: smiley

Comment

I have Diz edging the first two, but not by much. With all the shit he was talking I wasn't expecting this to be even remotely debatable. Nigga missed a free layup to keep it a buck. Any other top-tier cat would have straight up bodied.

Now as far as Cass goes, he did better than most expected including myself. He had performance and stage presence, but to be honest that's about it. The nigga was spittin' the most basic shit known to man, and gettin' gassed up like a motherfucker. "I'll put money on your head like a hair appointment!" Bro.. get the FUCK outta here with that shit.

Comment

diz was fucked up after cass did the impersonation
                Cass 3-0 no body tho

Comment

Cass could have better bars but he brought out his personality and swag out. Hip hop is about being yourself and expressing your own style. Its corny to me how all these new rappers try to sound alike. Cass has an original presentation and was even able to emulate Diz style. He even had some pretty cool personals (Diz suicidal, Krack city, Diz being bummy and Scientology)

After Cass did the Diz impression, Diz lost himself. He stopped spitting all aggressively because Cass called him out on it.

Classic battle but Diz dropped the ball on this one. Cass did an amazing job for not being in the ring in like 10 years.

Mr. Chicken 3-0
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Five View Post
                    "I'll put money on your head like a hair appointment!" Bro.. get the FUCK outta here with that shit.
                    True but he also said I'll snap and take shot at his head like barber photo or some shit like that, i forgot but it was fire lol
                    sigpic

Comment

I have Diz edging the first two, but not by much. With all the shit he was talking I wasn't expecting this to be even remotely debatable. Nigga missed a free layup to keep it a buck. Any other top-tier cat would have straight up bodied.

Now as far as Cass goes, he did better than most expected including myself. He had performance and stage presence, but to be honest that's about it. The nigga was spittin' the most basic shit known to man, and gettin' gassed up like a motherfucker. "I'll put money on your head like a hair appointment!" Bro.. get the FUCK outta here with that shit.
                      You are stupid as fuck...
                      ~#FUCK12~

Comment

diz lost but he still trending worldwide on twitter, so at least he has that going for him

Comment

REMATCH: Cassidy Vs Dizaster Full Battle

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkeA9yygQZw&feature=youtu.be"]REMATCH: Cassidy Vs Dizaster Full Battle - YouTube[/ame]
                          http://i.imgur.com/REuq9hw.png

Hi, I'm Darnell Edwards and I am a member of Facebook groups about premature ejaculation.

Comment

Re: REMATCH: Cassidy Vs Dizaster Full Battle

for the Geez who didn't see the stream
                            http://i.imgur.com/REuq9hw.png

Hi, I'm Darnell Edwards and I am a member of Facebook groups about premature ejaculation.

Comment

Originally posted by J2II View Post
                              "I'll put money on your head like a hair appointment!" Bro.. get the FUCK outta here with that shit.
                              True but he also said I'll snap and take shot at his head like barber photo or some shit like that, i forgot but it was fire lol
                              I watched this shit like four times already, and not to hate on the man, but damn near all his bars were fucking trash bruh. Let's be honest. The only reason people are rocking with it right now is because he's Cassidy, and he did a good job for a "mainstream artist". If any top tier nigga spit even one quarter of the shit he said we would be roasting that nigga life away. The one legitimate hitter he had was the Diz impression, and everything else was gassed doo doo butter.

But I'm not mad at the people for feeling Cass won because he did what he was suppose to do. It's Dizasters fault he looks good. He didn't put on like he should have, and fucked up the game. Now that nigga Cass is gonna walk around acting like he's better than Mook and Lux. smfh

Comment

holy shit cassidy cooked him. Fuck you update cunts showing only the weak set ups. Cassidy has a great style and excelled in a small room as the best battlers do

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X