CASSIDY vs DIZASTER (stop making new threads about it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: cass actually the goat because he owns it

true
    Never forget, im the nigga that keeps the hoes panties wet

OTBVX

Comment

• Re: cass actually the goat because he owns it

Merged
      Originally posted by jdporter
      Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

• Re: CASSIDY vs DIZASTER (stop making new threads about it)

The suicide shit, did diz really say he wanted to off himself?

Comment

is there a working link? what page in thread

Comment

The official battle was on YouTube ya'll lol

I just edit the thread with the official battle
            ~Da Gawd~

Comment

• Re: Dizaster vs. Cassidy REMATCH!

Originally posted by Dougie Bendel View Post
              In honour of FilmOn.TV, FCMG and Lush-Uno, I'm going to keep this one all the way trill...

First, the battle was enjoyable in large part because of the GrindTime-style milieu.

Second, Cassidy "won" insofar as he somewhat exceeded expectations while Dizaster failed to meet them. In reality, his raps were predictably terrible and he was only a few steps ahead of Canibus in terms of performance; but he delivered cleanly and with confidence, and changed up his style just enough to avoid total monotony. Most importantly, he had a raucous chorus of senior citizens losing their minds after every one of his garbage punchlines and that has undoubtedly given many viewers the clear impression that he won.

In contrast, Dizaster delivered a run-of-the-mill Dizaster performance, never reaching the mythical heights he bragged about it in his pre-battle interviews...and his cheerleaders left him hanging. He had a few hot spots, but the rest was unimpressive. He focused too much on the AR-AB angle and then obviously fell apart in the third. He was expected to kill Cassidy and he didn't get the job done, so even if his first two rounds were technically better, he didn't win.

^ This.

I couldn't have said it any better myself. I agree with every single point.

Overall, I'd say I'm happy with the battle. Could it have been better? Sure. Could it have been worse? Easily.

We got to see Cassidy battling, even if a lot of his bars were outdated. I wouldn't want to see him trying too hard, and sounding like any other battle emcee. At least Cassidy was being his cocky, arrogant self - teaching most a lesson in delivery and performance while at it. Quite simply put, he styled on Diz.

Dizaster knows what he needed to do in order to be viewed as the victor, and he just didn't pull it off. The fact that Diz lost his head as the battle progressed, while Cass finished off with more confidence leaves a lasting impression.

Diz needs to just accept that he failed to meet expectations and be thankful for the opportunity to be a part of something quite monumental in battle rap.

Comment

both were ass..
                "who lost less"
                Originally posted by Bohboh
                i feel it I'm just out here letting random hate off bro

Comment

I'm just happy they decided to pull the plug and redo it the next day. Can you imagine all the excuses from fans and both battlers if that shitshow of the first night continued on through the whole battle?

Comment

Originally posted by capo View Post
                    The suicide shit, did diz really say he wanted to off himself?
                    Yep maths third round was centered around that and it completely bodied diz.

Justin we miss you <3
                    Originally posted by NoIam Stax
                    I'm in VA when I end (N) G and he take that L, owwwwwwwww

Comment

It was very refreshing to have of famous old-school Battler come out and not make a fool of himself, plus he killed it the whole time. The diz impersonation was great he crushed em with that shit foreal

Comment

Cassidy Won .-.
                        2-1
                        Black Magic
                        Throwback Classic

I'm Not From Britain But Sort Of Briton To Pollock, Drip The Hollow Ink Credible Inc Not Too Brittle To Follow, Little Too Big To Be Figuratively Figuring The Lotto, Billing The Otto To Flick And Spray The Killings As Motto

Comment

this video has the original battle and the rematch. someone watch and lemme know how bad the original was

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5_naHl8Olo[/ame]
                          Originally posted by Eriko
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X