Ever get beat up by a girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ever get beat up by a girl?

I put my sisters toothbrush in the toilet.. when she found out, i was playin in the yard and i looked and she was running at full speed and i already knew why before i could turn and run she like flying kneed me in the chest and took me down pinned my arms with her legs and stuffed grass in my mouth.. I was super embarrassed..

but yea thats the only time ive been assaulted by the female gender, but i guess that doesnt really count..

Though at a party in highschool these bitches were getting loose around the fire acting all loud and like 3 of us just wanted to drink and talk in peace so we asked them nicely at first then we got abit meaner the second time, and my homie right next to me called one girl a dumb cunt next thing i know like a full can of beer bounces off his face he goes down and i look to see 3 demon eyed bitches staring at us, i instantly shut the fuck up and passed the blunt, i was not trying to have any of that. Dude went around school telling everyone he got suckered punched but we all knew what really happened.. xD

Comment

I ain't into throwing hands at a female.. in a hostile situation I just restrain them and push them away..

fuck tryna scrap.. shit can get nasty and troublesome.
      go stick a needle in your dick
      and die from an intravenous hit
      like river phoenix did
      you little peice of shit!
      your officially dismissed
      "Theres a formular to it, a very simple formular! everybodys a suspect!!"

Comment

Got jumped by 3 older hoodrats in 2nd grade. No reason at all. Got whipped by they belts too. FML
        Official Websitehttp://www.nosire.com
        http://i.imgur.com/RWOszfH.png

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmatter87 View Post
          I ain't into throwing hands at a female.. in a hostile situation I just restrain them and push them away..

fuck tryna scrap.. shit can get nasty and troublesome.
          Tripping girls is about as far as ill go, never ever would swing smack or punch or kick but if shes in heels and acting like a cunt ill stick a leg out and let her take a fall forsure..

Comment

dead at sebs story

and qwerty sounds like u deserved it lol

Comment

in 6th grade i got elbowed in the throat by a girl named Connie. thought i was gonna die...

tho i do get girls tryna fight/wrestle me and i just rape them in the wrist [MENTION=3282]Chaunce[/MENTION] knows what im talmbout

Comment

im with rez on this
                sebbe is the biggest irltroll ever and qwert you just sound like a douche on some wannabe tough guy bully shit
                I said swag drippin from me like cheese off a nacho (nacho)

Comment

Originally posted by Morgzy View Post
                  in 6th grade i got elbowed in the throat by a girl named Connie. thought i was gonna die...

tho i do get girls tryna fight/wrestle me and i just rape them in the wrist [MENTION=3282]Chaunce[/MENTION] knows what im talmbout

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                    if shes in heels and acting like a cunt ill stick a leg out and let her take a fall forsure..
                    go stick a needle in your dick
                    and die from an intravenous hit
                    like river phoenix did
                    you little peice of shit!
                    your officially dismissed
                    "Theres a formular to it, a very simple formular! everybodys a suspect!!"

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X