X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever get beat up by a girl?

I have lml.

(Warning: sort of a long Story)
    so im at this house party, im approx 18 years old, prob 100-150 ppl there, most from my highschool. a bunch people including me are sitting around this fire we got outside, smoking, drinkin. I notice this one kid light up this blunt, and he looks hella young..n think to myself what the fuck is this kid like 10 years old? so im like
    me: "yo can I hit that blunt?"
    he passes it over
    me: "how old are you bro?"
    he says: "14"
    im like "what the fuck really? you too young to be smokin this shit son"
    and so I jack moved the blunt and passed it around to my friends n didnt give it back to him. he just sitting there staring at me, I laughed it off

20 minutes later im standin near the driveway and this young kid is standing there with this tough ass broad (she one of those hot bitchy girls that just happen to be hella tough) and pointing at me. couple minutes later she approaches me with literally 20 dudes behind her

she says: "you steal my brothers blunt?"
    me: "nah I dont know what you talking about, whos your brother?"

BOOM she punches me square in the nose, surprised the shit outta me 1) cuz I didnt think she was gonna swing 2) cuz it was surprisingly strong lmao

she says: "whyd you take his weed?"
    me: "seriously bitch I dont know what the fuck your talking about"

BOOM hits me again in the nose! at this point im standing there with my fists clenched waiting for the next swing so I can knock that bitch the fuck out. but damn, I was looking around behind her weighing my options and I realized all 20 dudes were waiting for me to throw a punch back so they could jump me. I then realized I was fucked. she hit me once more before a group of my friends started breaking shit up, shit started to get real crazy I knew all those dudes wanted to fuck me up bad

no joke I dipped the fuck outta there faster than when drewthemoose approached me, during the commotion I slipped out off the property n called my homie to come pick me up

she got hers tho, me and some ppl ended up fucking her brother up really badly a few years later (verry FUCKED up story ill save for another time) and one of my girls actually had her come up and apologize to me (even tho I stole her brothers weed lol)

Anyone else ever get their ass whooped by a girl? or just me?

Re: Ever get beat up by a girl?

i was getting mad disrespected by one to the point she was pushing me and jabbing her finger at me thinking i wouldnt do nuthin and yellin in my face. so i decked her. mind you not open hand slap her but close fist punched her. she fell to the ground and stayed there. feels good to hit a bitch. jk this never happen but i did once punch one forreal cuz she was stupid.

Comment

Never had to, but tbh if a girl's gonna throw punches they can get pawnched.
      I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Got bitchslapped on my 18th birthday cuz of some stupid sheit i did, lml.

But never gotten beat up by a girl

Comment

yea dealing with broads who want to throw down is a lose lose, just use chaunces theory on wrist control

Comment

Nah, but I choked a bitch when I was like 8 for beating up my sister.
            YES! YES! YES! YES!

Comment

tbh I dont condone in hitting females, but if there wasnt 20 dudes behind her that night I woulda knocked her out and ground and pounded that pretty face till her momma didnt recognize it anymore
              I was livid and it was the WORST feeling ever being punched and knowing if I did anything back I woulda been fuckin dead
              the whole party woulda murked me for that shit I wouldnt have made it out alive

[MENTION=2927]SeblastianLedberg[/MENTION] lml on your birthday? what you do to deserve that?
              [MENTION=2894]Choppa Zhivago[/MENTION] why you did that?

Comment

word. i had some bitch really pushin me this 1 time. and cuz of that situation i can feel for chris brown tbh
                You Wanna Support The Movement?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

I deserved it, lmaoooooo

Long story short

I went out to the club with a couple of m8's, met some random girls, so one of my m8s told one of the girls that it was my birthday and that she should give me a "present" and since im a handsome nigga she was liek sure, so she gave me a pen and told me to write/draw something on her ~TiTties~......

And me being drunk as fuck drew a big ass swastika on her titTtieZ, teheihiHIhi shouldnt have done that...... So she slapped me lml, she wasnt really mad tho but she hit me hard, but i deserved it.......

Comment

lmaooooooooooooooo

Comment

lmfaaaaao who does that?

Comment

yeah lml embarassing story

i was at a house party, huge ass bbq, these two girls start fighting RIGHT NEXT TO THE FIRE so i go to break the fight up and the girl fucking SLUGS me, right in the ear fight club style. shit really fucking sucked

ear was ringing all night, was drinkin 40's of MAX ICE though so it all worked out
                        Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
                        do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
                        Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
                        I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

when i was about 13ish me my boys were playing footy and i wondered off somewhere and started playing with a yoyo. 2 girls rode by on cycles and one asked to play with it lml i told her to no and then shes started catching feelings so i told her to "fuck off".

She gave me an ultimatum, tell her to fuck off again or she would twat me ... well ... i told her to fuck off. she jumped off her bike jumped over the fence and kicked my ass (slaps, knock off my glasses and pulled my hair) i just stood there, took it and didnt really budge.

Her friend pulled her away and said sorry to me, I just picked up my glasses looked at her and then thats it ... she went away

A minute later my boys came over and i acted like nothing happened ...

Bitch
                          Originally posted by NO SIR E
                          dignity and morals can be temporarily put on hold for some cash

Comment

sounds like you regret telling her to fuck off that second time tbh.
                            Originally posted by Fleekan
                            @Lizman

do you get a lot of pussy?

cuz i do

Comment

nah but i once told someone "put a shirt on bitch" and she tried to slap me lml

women.
                              Originally posted by Bnas
                              good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
                              Originally posted by Bnas
                              whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X