• Re: you guys fux wit my new song with Shotty.. shit slaps tho

Originally posted by Lush One View Post
    Originally posted by 2 tone Tizzle View Post
    What a weird thing to talk.. U clearly been touched and are trying to find humor in it to help deal with the trauma .. What an odd off brand genuinely sad thing to have floating around your ID
    Only thing off brand is them girls tank tops u stay rockin uggs boy
    You've paid to attend my events before and given me props to my face I can smell it
    Wrong...I watch bootlegs and go to legitimate events with actual females present.. If anyone mentions a kid did die yoast I go somewhere grown ups are not focusing on prom dates
    Lol at you being in a public situation I can imagine how socially awkward you are
    Wrong again bird chest. You re the maser of awkward. :boratthumbsup:
    But you hide behind an alias and are embarrassed of who you are. You interact awkwardly with jokes even lames on this site don't enjoy IMAGINE how you'd be in person.. All quiet and gawky & unsure of how to talk and carry yourself. It seeping thru your posts mr try hard MCnobody.. Keep goin tho this is fun and this song gettin more likes on soundcloud and props then almost any battle rappers song and I don't Even b on soundcloud like that.. Not to mention my single on mainstream radio in France AGAIN lolol.

But ay you're a cute poster

Good looks to all the real heads in and out the thread hittin me up showin love on the song I kno even some of y'all roastin it love it too
    You are such a delusional dildo.
    First off you want to talk about real life but at the same time want to brag on " sound cloud likes" and getting a spin in france every now and then.

LMAO…...this is how you sound……." shouts out to my mma underground account, with 115 green arrow positive rep... and shouts out to my trilla heads in zimbabwe for holding it down by publishing an article in some magazine i wrote there once."
    Again tho, as long as you are typing here you aint setting off anymore Amber Alerts, so you should actually be thanking me for helping keep you on the streets.

:fag:

Comment

Has anyone found a single one of this lonely emo teens posts even slightly amusing?

Tell me about your life please I'm curious

Comment

Lush going in nh

Comment

Has anyone found a single one of this lonely emo teens posts even slightly amusing?

If you had fans they'd be throwing eggs at me by now turkey breath. Don't reach out for that safety blanket. I feel bad that you are genetically incapable of generating the swag of which you so lust after. I fear now i have been clowning you for something completely out of your control.
          Of course you were going to overcompensate, tis the way of the natural geek.

No amount of forced slang or trill illa anythings is going to convince people with eyes that you get fine bitches grandpa. sleep dat :sleep:

Comment

Holy fuck so much ham itt

Originally posted by Deja
            gay ppl plz rally for weed we need u
            It's like I was playing mortal kombat on Sega genisis

Comment

If you had fans they'd be throwing eggs at me by now turkey breath. Don't reach out for that safety blanket. I feel bad that you are genetically incapable of generating the swag of which you so lust after. I fear now i have been clowning you for something completely out of your control.
              Of course you were going to overcompensate, tis the way of the natural geek.

No amount of forced slang or trill illa anythings is going to convince people with eyes that you get fine bitches grandpa. sleep dat :sleep:

Look at my galfriend ..
              Now kill yaself..
              Grand pa??

Lmaoooo

How about post a pic of yourself and your life and we can compare real quik..

Comment

Me right now wat u doin?

www.instagram.com/lushoneca took a pic of right now 4 u

Comment

Yall look like you eat bricks 4 a living

Comment

Shits slappin

Comment

Trappavelli and pac juice. I know pac was hit and miss on his tracks but gotdamn. Show the man you got t

Tsu Surf - Heaven...39;s Got A Baby - YouTube

Comment

Damn, Lush got some thin ass skin
                        If you wanted false confidence from a bunch of people you don't know, you shoulda posted this on Twitter or some shit - these dudes are just being honest and givin' you criticism and you're shitty at taking it, especially for someone associated with battle rap.
                        Not everybody is gonna enjoy your stuff, that's life so deal with it and learn to be more humble and not act like a delusional narcissist. I ain't trying to be a dick in any way y'know, just keepin it real, you gotta chill out and enjoy/focus on the fact that some people out there actually like the shit you make.
                        Didn't listen to the song though.
                        Originally posted by frank rizzo
                        ben adams got a BA in psychology

Comment

The song is ass even when compared to that particular style of music.

Comment

When it comes to harsh words I got skin like a rhinosserous

Comment

http://youthpayment.com/?invite=132587

Comment

omg #steezymane
                                www.youtube.com/user/thepaperboyEP

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X