Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: you guys fux wit my new song with Shotty.. shit slaps tho

Originally posted by 2 tone Tizzle View Post
    probably budgie arms, baby tits and hello kitty tats… that shit just hard to support after a while
    Sure jcat nobody whatever u think Willkie other lonely teens without prom dates laugh

Comment

Originally posted by engagedakillamc View Post
      lush homie they fools will never understand our northern cali culture. they dont know how we get down out here. but promoting your song on here you already knew the hate was coming ahahah. you must of just felt like sparring or some shit. the beats dope on that song though i would slap it in the car np. fuck all the haters BANG BANG bitches
      Letm kno playboi

Comment

Originally posted by Lush One View Post
        probably budgie arms, baby tits and hello kitty tats… that shit just hard to support after a while
        Sure jcat nobody whatever u think Willkie other lonely teens without prom dates laugh
        I dont know what you were trying to say there...so I will just assume that typing and molesting kids is hard to do at the same time.

Comment

What a weird thing to talk.. U clearly been touched and are trying to find humor in it to help deal with the trauma .. What an odd off brand genuinely sad thing to have floating around your ID

Comment

close thread

Comment

What a weird thing to talk.. U clearly been touched and are trying to find humor in it to help deal with the trauma .. What an odd off brand genuinely sad thing to have floating around your ID
              Only thing off brand is them girls tank tops u stay rockin uggs boy

Comment

And even tho he dead from this shit, this whack host still got another whole thread of this shit......yikes
                Last edited by 2 Tone Tizzle; April 27, 2014, 03:52 PM. Reason: mark shit

Comment

"on my ice hoes skate like gretzky, all my life been stackin fetti"

sick delivery on that line
                  Never forget, im the nigga that keeps the hoes panties wet

OTBVX

Comment

when is the album dropping
                    Never forget, im the nigga that keeps the hoes panties wet

OTBVX

Comment

You've paid to attend my events before and given me props to my face I can smell it

Comment

Originally posted by nick216 View Post
                        when is the album dropping
                        Thanx playa mayen

JUNE 24!!

Comment

You've paid to attend my events before and given me props to my face I can smell it
                          Wrong...I watch bootlegs and go to legitimate events with actual females present.. If anyone mentions a kid did die yoast I go somewhere grown ups are not focusing on prom dates

Comment

this song still straight ass tho

shotty>>>
                            farra ra ra ra

Comment

Wrong...I watch bootlegs and go to legitimate events with actual females present.. If anyone mentions a kid did die yoast I go somewhere grown ups are not focusing on prom dates
                              Lol at you being in a public situation I can imagine how socially awkward you are

Comment

Y'all know damn well how icy this song is

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X