DAYLYT'S MORTAL KOMBAT SCHEME vs CHILLA BROKEN DOWN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DAYLYT'S MORTAL KOMBAT SCHEME vs CHILLA BROKEN DOWN

I'm just an OCD-ridden, irritable curmudgeon that happens to hold the MK series near and dear to it's heart unlike other things. So such strange stretches involving this particular material rubs me the wrong way to hear it so lazily and ineffectively utilized (imo).
    "And today on "And Yet It Lived" meet Simian Pathetica, an ape that even evolution passed by."

Comment

no1 says lui kane

its kanggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Comment

sigh racks is kinda forced but fine imo cuz daylyt is a legit retard and kabal/could ball works as c'ball c' being short for could if u say it fast enough which isnt really unheard of
        Originally posted by Notsure
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

dude says dude said:
          I’ll tap your mans and ask (XANAX), is he real rappin?/The clip extends (EXTENZE) to rock his set (ROKACET) we got that steel clappin/At a van (ATAVAN), riddlin’ (RITALIN) doors, but we still clappin, pros act (PROZAC) like I am bein (AMBIEN) fake, so we peels (PILLS) at ‘em/Value my (VALIUM) realness, I’m makin LYT shine like Edison Cali/I’m COLD but this the stuff he knows (STUFFY NOSE), the flows better in Cali/That been a drill (BENADRYL), but he’ll deny quill (NYQUIL) put him to sleep so this pen is sealin (PENICILLIN) his fate, since he met us in (MEDICINE) Cali/The chick you met in the valley, through me the alley that’s beyond clear/Cuz what I ride in attract her (a tractor) like John Dear/See I’m a risk, watch (wristwatch) the level I’m on clear (MONCLER)/Play escalator, but you can’t move me with long stares (stairs)
          Money Over Bitches < Loyalty Over Money < Realness Over Everything

R.O.E

Originally posted by Diogenes of Sinope
          Saying Cassidy is the GOAT makes as much sense as saying Dizaster won.

Comment

riskwatch
            "And today on "And Yet It Lived" meet Simian Pathetica, an ape that even evolution passed by."

Comment

Yeah that's a reach for sure lmao. I don't mind little reaches here and there, especially if they are part of a big scheme. But I got a bias towards Daylyt. You can only take him so serious, and that's what make his troll bars so fire. Cuz he's just bein stupid and still goin hard in the fingerpaint. Any of y'all see his text battle against Automatic Ray aka Hulk vs Thor today in Unbias? Shit was hilarioussssssss.

"get ya x boxed cuz you micro soft
              shoot a hole in one.. i like to golf"

lmaooo
              sigpic
              Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X