Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DAYLYT'S MORTAL KOMBAT SCHEME vs CHILLA BROKEN DOWN

One of Daylyt's best performance.
    Still one of the hardest niggas to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by the chef View Post
      Originally posted by BigZero! View Post
      Choppa Bodied!

People are overrating Chilla vs day way too much!

i call it the "PPV Syndrome"!
      You got the old... "Smack's nut sack in your mouth, syndrome"
      Thats cute.....smh
      Originally posted by I AM GAY
      I lie all the time. It feels good.

Comment

damn daylyt so over tops.
        probably the greatest writer ever.
        http://soundcloud.com/johndillin/sets/notyourcupoftea

Comment

tired of mortal kombat references..niggaz dont be in the streets.i dont play no games.what happened wit all that crippin? oh none of that shit rhymes..daylyt doesnt rhyme thou wtf

Comment

Smoke bar was the only really nice one & it's still a stretch since I don't know many ppl who say "don't make my nigga push that start button on you cuh".. it works to me but still oddly worded when thinking of the meaning that doesn't involve MK.

Comment

lmfao most of this is so retarded day is fucked ii love it
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Video games are for children
                Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
                  BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH
                  'its the simple law with the choppa. a BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH

so basically it was basic lines

There,
                  Fixed It For Ya.
                  Black Magic
                  Throwback Classic

I'm Not From Britain But Sort Of Briton To Pollock, Drip The Hollow Ink Credible Inc Not Too Brittle To Follow, Little Too Big To Be Figuratively Figuring The Lotto, Billing The Otto To Flick And Spray The Killings As Motto

Comment

Originally posted by drshowtime View Post
                    I thought noob was the original Sub Zero tho and he's best known as the one without the mask?
                    Yeah the original sub turned into noob after he was killed by scorpion in the first mk. But the second sub was the first sub's younger brother who was originally named tundra, but took his brother's name in his honor. The younger brother is also the one without the mask in the third. Yeah I'm a nerd.

Comment

^id kill u on mk9 on 360

Comment

'nigga he gon need some huge luck. moral of the story verb bringin them weak ass punches to the boss? muahaha'

i thought he said weak ass punches to the balls

- johnny cage reference
                        CRUMB

Comment

typed that shit on my phone holla at me
                          wouldn't yell at such a good man tbh
                          <cite class="_Rm">
                          Oh, yeah. That's definitely the truth.
                          </cite>

Comment

tl;dr

Comment

how you leave out the "NIGGA YOU SUCK!!" after day did the shao khan line? knowing that was one of the lines shao kahn would say as you fought him. Funniest part easily

Comment

alotta ppl messaging me to explain it so here it goes i doubt i missed anything but if i did some1 correct me

'lemme ask the mass was it the mask that got all u 'noobs' attracted to the black dude? mmkay mmkay'

^noob saibot is a character in mk who wore all black including a black mask. he is techincally the brother of sub zero in the early mk series

'they said i might get robbed at vendetta 2 if im not 'still armed' with lines judges i 'got yall' in a jax move'

jax is a character who got steel arms and got a move called the gotcha grab

'lets go back to uw when i hit arsonal and hit 'ray then' and told him i'll be thunder head'

raiden is the god of thunder. not sure what thunder head means

'i showed this year a sharp line of how did i 'get over here' i show u i can 'score...peon' niggaz dont understand'

scorpion has his spear move and he shouts get over here when he performs it

'how much i get paid? 'sigh...racks!' my 'network green' every sector vector know i can draw with the claw out'

cyrax the yellow robot who has a green net projectile. sektor the red robot. i dont recall him having claws tho.

'500,000 in my paypal. i got money in the web spinning. i showed u i 'could ball' out'

kabal had his nomad dash move which left the opponent spinning.

'this ones for the women. i wonder 'can she' see publically b line folded with the knife'

kenshi was the blind dude who wore a blindfold and had a long sword as his weapon. not a knife

'i told u im nice. u see what i did to ice? goodnight wolf'

nightwolf another character.

'my purple niggaz they rain kings. if u think this is a big joke'

rain the purple dude. dunno what big joke means prolly just to rhyme it with the next line

'hoe plz u get left 'toasty' if my man come from the corner and press start at the right time nigga u will get smoked'

toasty dude was the nigga who came on the screen during random uppercuts and in mk2 if u pressed start during his appareance u would fight the character smoke

'verb dumbass think he can beat me. he must be sniffin the blue cane again.'

lui kang

'nigga he gon need some huge luck. moral of the story verb bringin them weak ass punches to the boss? muahaha'

shao khan was the boss in mk who had super armor whenever u light punched him he would laugh at u

'its the simple law with the choppa. and kid who lifts that k knows he have to face the metal'

kano had metal on his face

so basically it was basic lines
                                goood shit bro props for writing all this out... ps the thunder head bit... 1 of raidens fatalities was like a flying headbut while his thunder charging... and it was also one of his basic in play moves
                                im a beast mother fuckers !!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X