Scandalous Hoes (move this to a SmackinBunz™ section plz)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scandalous Hoes (move this to a SmackinBunz™ section plz)

Originally posted by Gwame View Post
    i don't know about that tbh, have to think on it.

either way, if the only conditions under which one will cheat happen to be practically impossible conditions, then does it really count?
    no, but once you start realizing that under some conditions, she would cheat- then you can start to see more and more opportunities that are possible.

However I'm definitely just paranoid. Your mindset is the proper one, don't try to adopt mine- I'm just trying to make you understand where I'm coming from. My gf's have all been faithful to me except the very first one that I only made accusations at and looking back she prolly didn't do shit...

I've got a fucked up mindset, for one example- I can't stand it when my gf says that a celebrity is hot. I feel like if she thinks that a celebrity is more attractive than me then she's only "settling for less" with me. I know its unrealistic that she'll ever meet them, but the scenario has ran through my head hundreds of times... I literally don't like some actors / musicians because of this jealousy lml

but yeah, if you can be confident in ya wifey then by all means you should. I wouldn't want to take that happiness away from anyone, because i think once you lose it it's gone forever =x

ENJOY IT YA BASTARDS [MENTION=2890]Creg[/MENTION] [MENTION=2892]Gwame[/MENTION]

(edit also i'm not saying ya'l are naive in the least bit, just sayin ur lucky to have that feelin of security cuz a lot of ppl don't. smell me baby bwoiz??)
    Easy

Comment

true... i get the jealousy over actors thing though. thing is, even if they are more attractive than me (hollywood actors and shit cmon brah obv gonna happen), she "loves" me so can't even imagine the idea of being with anyone else, like ever...
      Originally posted by SockFucker
      listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

dead @ me blowing this bitch off the other night lmlmlmll

- she watned to come over and catch the PVC treatment but I aint feel like it so she hit me up wit some angry texts like wtf I better get to see you soon <33 xox type shit

then she post this

at 12:48 AM the night she wanted me to take it to her neck game, she suddenly remembers she "loves her boyfriend" lml awwwwww dont it just break ya heart?
        Easy

Comment

lyl
          listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

dead @ gwame and fresco arguing if gwames GF is fresco proof.

Comment

Originally posted by heebsydoesit View Post
              dead @ gwame and fresco arguing if gwames GF is fresco proof.
              lml

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X