Scandalous Hoes (move this to a SmackinBunz™ section plz)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scandalous Hoes (move this to a SmackinBunz™ section plz)

okay so I don't know if its just my personality or what but it seems like girls with boyfriends are always drawn to me. Maybe its because I give off a vibe that i'm just tryin to hit and quit or something but idk.

it always seems that girls with a boyfriend want to get at me heavy, but STILL stay with their man. I got that boyfriend #2 vibe where I just come in when the first one aint really doin what he spose to do....

i was lookin over this convo from the other day

(the text she sent me was the lyrics to "take care", the whole "i know you've been hurt- if you let me i'll take care of you )

basically if you read into it she's saying that she is willing to cheat on her boyfriend FOREVER

and shes a really good girl type, only slept with a handful of dudes and never even cheated on anyone according to her but she's willing to now and for the rest of her life apparently...

i got another chick with a man who keeps asking me to come over and watch a movie with her everytime he's gone...

another girl who is telling ppl that we're cousins so they don't suspect anything between us cuz shes got a man (kind of disturbing)

and in general it seems like any hot girl I meet that has a boyfriend, really doesn't have much of a problem cheating on him. maybe its because being hot means that she is used to a lot more attention and then her man falls off with that attention?

I'm not sure but it really shakes my faith in women being trustworthy. Lately I've been really antisocial so I'm either at home or in the studio, and I have really no desire to get at any of these girls regardless of what they say.

this prolly sound real soft but I kinda feel used by these girls LML

like why don't none of em love me , they just wanna hit it on the side and im spose 2 be ok wit dat?!? (edit: ya'll are retarded this last sentence is a joke)
    Easy

Re: Scandalous Hoes (move this to a SmackinBunz™ section plz)

whats happenin 2 u bro
    how is doing weights makin u more of a bitch *(*the last sentence)
    "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
    - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Get a girlfriend then haha.

Comment

we dont luh dem
        mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

wow that girl wants you to smack bunz for starters...not ready to give up her man yet..but if you do work, then she might want to make you her bf

butttt you know she is willing to go behind her mans back..so you can't trust her. Damn b

I say Smack Bunz and see what happens

Comment

it don't got nothin to do with me being a bitch its just that i have no doubt that all girls will cheat if the circumstances are right

and [MENTION=4250]10Deep[/MENTION] thats the reason why i WONT get a girlfriend, because they're so scandalous

are you guys not reading the shit im posting or are you just purposely being retarded

im still not lovin these hoes and i never will be because of this shit. i feel bad for ya'll who got a woman at home and thinkin she don't want that outside dick (that outside dick keep them hoes sick, like mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)
            Easy

Comment

Originally posted by BinoSWI View Post
              whats happenin 2 u bro
              how is doing weights makin u more of a bitch *(*the last sentence)
              just cuz you ain't in his position, and wont ever be in it doesn't mean you can't understand the dude.

doesn't sound like bitch anything

its a legitimate question. you know we get older and a man may not wanna stay fuckin hoes forever.

Fresco, you may have to give less attractive girls a chance cuz they're probably alot more eager to be what you need imo

Comment

Originally posted by Allways View Post
                wow that girl wants you to smack bunz for starters...not ready to give up her man yet..but if you do work, then she might want to make you her bf

butttt you know she is willing to go behind her mans back..so you can't trust her. Damn b

I say Smack Bunz and see what happens
                naw ima smack bunz for sure, i don't wanna date nan 1 of these hoes

im just sayin .... i don't think there such thing as a "good girl" no more... at least not a hot one anywya
                Easy

Comment

Originally posted by fresco View Post
                  it don't got nothin to do with me being a bitch its just that i have no doubt that all girls will cheat if the circumstances are right

and [MENTION=4250]10Deep[/MENTION] thats the reason why i WONT get a girlfriend, because they're so scandalous

are you guys not reading the shit im posting or are you just purposely being retarded

im still not lovin these hoes and i never will be because of this shit. i feel bad for ya'll who got a woman at home and thinkin she don't want that outside dick (that outside dick keep them hoes sick, like mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)
                  me too

Comment

"this last sentence is a joke"

shut tha fuck up 4man
                    "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                    - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
                      Originally posted by SockFucker
                      listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

try me bino, we can spar in the streets

Comment

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/...nd-his-finger/
                          mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

tbh you can never trust a girl and when you find one you can trust they'll fuck you over for it

feeling used is exactly how u should feel cuz u ARE being used

stick to the antisocial shit and don't even talk to girls anymore imo that's what i'm on now

but if u ignore them they'll want it more so it's whatever

Comment

[MENTION=2900]fresco[/MENTION]

Haha, yeah I read what you wrote but wasn't really thinking when I typed that... and I took your last sentence literally, lmao.

Attractive girls are fucked up mentally and easy to manipulate though... not their fault.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X