• Show
Clear All

• Re: UW HIGHSTAKES: LOADED LUX vs HOLLOW DA DON

*sniffs line*

LOADED!

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
      lux won 2-1, clearly, possible 3-0. lux won 1st and the 3rd, and hollow got the 2nd.
      just watched the 2nd again, lux got that round too. hollow's mediocrity was masked with that effective angle he delivered, but lux was way more consistent, with more haymakers.

lux is gonna age way better than hollow, but this is a classic, but over time people will eventually change their opinion to lux winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Gulliver G Grimerson View Post
        Rebuttals to delusional Lux fans:

"Lux had better bars"
        If all that mattered was pen game, e-battles would have more views. B-Magic is my current favorite and I can say he lost to Ill Will clearly and most of that was on performance. I had O-Red in my top 5 and fucking hate Hitman Holla and I admit O lost to the rollerskater Sunday mostly on performance. Admit your boy lost. Lux stands their and makes faces and spits. There's nothing wrong with that but saying "He got crowd control" is fucking hilarious.

"Hollow got booed"
        So did Lux.

"Hollow had to use a prop" (calicoe's daddy)
        Hollow brought a prop that was relevant to the battle and used count it up ONE BAR to introduce him and kept it moving. Lux dressed like Eddie Murphy and had them signs and shotguns with no relevance to the opponent at hand. THAT'S PROPS!

"People were leaving after Lux's 3rd."
        The entire raised left and right section were VIP and most of them were there like it was a social event talking through the battles and shit. So what they left. Maybe if they had stayed they could have counteracted the chants of "Hollow! Hollow! Hollow!" and Lux would have had some people in the front to dap up like Hollow did.

"It's cuz you're dumb and don't understand Lux."
        Hollow addressed this in the battle and I can't say it better. Especially the PS part.

"It was the coin flip. If Hollow would have gone first, Lux would have won."
        Watch Hollow's third and then Lux's third and tell me how that wouldn't drive Hollow's "Lost Nigga" rebuttal home even further.

Quit being crybabies. Your boy lost. Admit it.

It's the best thing for "the culture."

Hollow dissed Mook and Daylyt. Even if neither of those end up being opponents it throws the possibility up and is interesting to talk about. Your boy Lux is more likely to battle soon if his pay comes down. A battler who travelled to everybody's home and battled everybody put in front of him is loked at as "that nigga" and he has the resume to support it. All respect and love to Lux but how many taped battles he got? Stop gassing these guys up with no resume. The battlers who beat greats and battle often are who deserve the love and respect. Not whatever 1 hot performance cats.

Keep it real.

xoxoxo
        Gully G
        I was thinking more like Clips,
        Goodz, Conceited, Hollow, maybe Rex
        they said �Rich"
        ain�t this a bitch? I don't even remember saying "yes"�

Comment

really good battle ... gotta give it to hollow tho. its a close call imo

Comment

why ppl going crazy cuz hollow brought out Calicoes punk ass daddy

lux killed that nigga in 2012 along with calicoe

he came out and screamed a bunch of nothing a fell back into not being relevant

Comment

hollow 3-0'd him and calicoes daddy damn BMF for life that was the bodybag and casket right there!

Comment

LUX lost?
                Hollow did horrible.
                Lux killed this man
                Hollow dragged on, and got picked apart by lux bone by bone.

Comment

lmao hollow is a fucking idiot . i wanted to thrown a stone at him for that vicodin rebuttal. i think he needs help

Comment

Hollow addressed this in the battle and I can't say it better. Especially the PS part.
                    This is where I felt Hollow lost that round. It was poorly executed and moreover it was a poor point.

Lux's raps make total sense. He makes the most intricate, well thought out, lines which almost seem to fold over on each other. He distorts the syntax and still is able to give something so coherent that you can feel the punch in his lines.

If you don't appreciate just how hard that skill is, then you don't know rap as far as I'm concerned, or are just a hater who can't do the same. It's not just an incredible talent for a rapper, but from any wordsmith.

It's akin to Rick Ross making fun of Kendrick's word play and saying "he's only fooling you, he isn't that good". Unfortunately, the rap crowd are more emotive than intellectual and they eat that shit up.

I gave the 3rd round to Hollow because it was a great combination of bars, punchlines, personals and theatrics. But even in that 3rd Lux killed his shit. The other 2 from Hollow were just very good but not good enough for the top spot. I mean, are they supposed to be the standard of the best battle rapper in the world? Is that what we hold up? Lux's 1st and 2nd, every time. That's the next level shit and everyone knows it.

Comment

1st watch hollow 3-0 but i will watch a few more times

lux looked sad in the 3rd when hollow was rapping and then the crowd at the end kept saying hollow hollow hollow lol

Comment

best hollow i think iv ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by Esquire View Post
                          If you don't appreciate just how hard that skill is, then you don't know rap as far as I'm concerned, or are just a hater who can't do the same. It's not just an incredible talent for a rapper, but from any wordsmith.
                          "wordsmith"

Eat a Dick, Tracy. (Dick Tracy)

Comment

How you gon teach business with free shit?
                            Where’s the knowledge?
                            But why should we expect a nigga named Hollow to give us anything solid
                            I’m polished, A freedom leader
                            But we believers and weak achievers
                            I’m a contracted speaker, an active reader
                            I stand on these lines, not for athletes sneakers either

Comment

This is where I felt Hollow lost that round. It was poorly executed and moreover it was a poor point.

Lux's raps make total sense. He makes the most intricate, well thought out, lines which almost seem to fold over on each other. He distorts the syntax and still is able to give something so coherent that you can feel the punch in his lines.

It's akin to Rick Ross making fun of Kendrick's word play and saying "he's only fooling you, he isn't that good". Unfortunately, the rap crowd are more emotive than intellectual and they eat that shit up.

I gave the 3rd round to Hollow because it was a great combination of bars, punchlines, personals and theatrics. But even in that 3rd Lux killed his shit. The other 2 from Hollow were just very good but not good enough for the top spot. I mean, are they supposed to be the standard of the best battle rapper in the world? Is that what we hold up? Lux's 1st and 2nd, every time. That's the next level shit and everyone knows it.
                              Mod me up so I can ban this fag

@Morgz
                              Originally posted by Craig
                              "HIP HOP AINT DEAD IT LIVES IN THE NORTH,

"RAPPER TO MY LEFT INTRODUCE YOURSELF"

" watup its JACK SHIT *fart noise* "

Comment

It's akin to Rick Ross making fun of Kendrick's word play

Not to correct you, but Akin never recorded with Rick Ross or Kendrick

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X