My top ten in order.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My top ten in order.

Yah swave is number one, Heads respect him and acknowledge his NICE at this rap shiit but heads steadily the G...

Diz... C'mon son
    Ored... I'd rather watch 5rounds of iron tryin to rap on beat without a beat.
    Math... Please he fell off after Marvone
    Cal ...another lost nigguh

Ph>>>
    My chain cost a quarter mill imagine what I spent gun shoppin...

Comment

Wtf list is this... Hands down worst list I ever read.... Smh

Comment

Dead @ this retarded cocksucker sucking cock for 36 hours straight in order to afford the amount of fucking cocaine one would have to inject into their dick following a 48 hr liquor binge to render themselves to mentally disabled they'd dare to put Da Gawd Tsu Surf, who just bodied Swallow Da Dong, anywhere but #1 on a top 10.
        MC Bone16:
        Craig why don't you put niggaplz on ignore if he's constantly sexually harassing you so much.
        niggaplz:The ignore button won't save Craig's booty.
        Craig: yo niggaplz squash the beef homie i aint tryn 2 get raped

Comment

lmao wtf
          Originally posted by Notsure
          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

this nigga only needs suge, jjtd, & diz and its the worst top ten ever

Comment

this is by far the shittest top 10 i've seen in my life, dizaster beat swave you dumb fuck.
              i'll use the hate as fuel to make me use your face as a tool to break the rules of safety☺

Comment

Originally posted by krayziebone1999 View Post
                u seriously think aclass and ph are better than diz,math,verb,hollow,calicoe,ored, t-rex?
                negged for t-rex. Literally ANYONE could body this nigga.
                Originally posted by Spect3r
                1) Friends? what friends? These guys go on stage for a pay check and snitch on each other... there are no friends Laura
                Originally posted by TheTribunal
                I'd say this thread is getting ugly, but it started with NuNu Nellz.
                :xtothaz:

Comment

Originally posted by I am eMc K View Post
                  u seriously think aclass and ph are better than diz,math,verb,hollow,calicoe,ored, t-rex?
                  T Rex is a killer, mate, what you talkin about

Comment

Originally posted by symbol View Post
                    T-Rex? A killer? Nah nigga. He is quite possibly the most average "legend" there is. He could beat some people sure, but he doesn't have anything about him that stands out at all. I couldn't name a quotable from him if I tried and I've put myself through a couple Rex battles.
                    1) Friends? what friends? These guys go on stage for a pay check and snitch on each other... there are no friends Laura

Comment

T-Rex? A killer? Nah nigga. He is quite possibly the most average "legend" there is. He could beat some people sure, but he doesn't have anything about him that stands out at all. I couldn't name a quotable from him if I tried and I've put myself through a couple Rex battles.
                      Fair enough, that's your opinion, but you said literally anyone could body him, and that is bullshit. He's brutal, effective and relatable and he wins a lot of battles.

I agree, though, he has no stand-out trait like, say, Verb with his multis or Chilla with his schemes, but he's one of the Smack era legends that never retired, and still managed to keep up with the evolution of the game.

The guy is a killer. In my top 5, anyway.

Comment

Fair enough, that's your opinion, but you said literally anyone could body him, and that is bullshit. He's brutal, effective and relatable and he wins a lot of battles.

I agree, though, he has no stand-out trait like, say, Verb with his multis or Chilla with his schemes, but he's one of the Smack era legends that never retired, and still managed to keep up with the evolution of the game.

The guy is a killer. In my top 5, anyway.
                        I'm still kinda like at the fact that he's top 5 to you, but you can have that, that ain't even what I'm mad at.

I really do think that Rex gets away with a lot of terrible bars for being a "Legend" and also when he battles in NY he can say really ANYTHING and it'd fly. There are plenty of other battlers that only work in their hometown, but I feel like Rex is one.

Comment

Yeah, 90% of this forum go like that when T Rex is mentioned as being one of the best.

He may get away with some shit, that does come with being a legend, but I'm pretty sure he's beaten people outside of New York. Yung Ill wasn't in NY, was it? (I'm not sure, to be honest) I thought he won that classic battle.

Comment

Rex has way more qualities than flaws...

Comment

Originally posted by FingersCrossed View Post
                              Rex has way more qualities than flaws...
                              I'm sure that's true, he wouldn't be as relevant as he is if it wasn't. But just because he has those qualities doesn't mean he's anywhere close to a good battler as a result.

Comment

Ph and a class are top 3 all time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X