Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DIZASTER LOWLIGHTS

DIZASTER vs ARCANE (title match)
    "if yall want your champion from canada to be a faggot that ghostwrites outta casper the movie, then be glad ta dooie, you stupid fucks"

Omfgggg
    Originally posted by Jellyfish
    Originally posted by Bob Is My Name
    me and my homies get cash together thats hour money
    no I said me and my homies legs clash together thats ow my knee!
    :drakecrown:

Comment

Illegally downloading groups of sandwhiches

Comment

this thread needs more quotes but i'm not trying to listen to awful diz battles to write them down
        farra ra ra ra

Comment

Need more of these threads for people like Arsonal, Conceited and Daylyt

Comment

You forgot one from the verb battle

"You don't want to shadow box, I'll box your shadow, you'll even get your shadow boxed"
            You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

Re: DIZASTER LOWLIGHTS (UPDATED 2014-01-31)

Originally posted by miccmicmimic View Post
              DIZASTER vs T-REX (smack debut)
              "fuck you put your bottle of water down or that empty cup to drop now, find some change ill throw it in your cup with your bum ass now"

DIZASTER vs PORICH (title match)
              "you look for goldfish, maybe even swordfish, maybe even blowfish, or maybe even, maybe even, maybe even NO FISH AAAHHHHHH"

DIZASTER vs ARCANE (title match)
              "if yall want your champion from canada to be a faggot that ghostwrites outta casper the movie, then be glad ta dooie, you stupid fucks"

DIZASTER vs PAT STAY (title match)
              "since you had the chain, no one has seen you at all, no one has seen you at all!
              You didn’t have the decency in you to give us a three minute blog!
              Fuck! Aw man… Fuck around and… I... Man, I hate that they did that! Naw, naw, it’s cool…"

DIZASTER VS DNA
              "youre on a runaway truck about to get ran the fuck over by a fuckin one way truck"

DIZASTER vs LOCKSMITH
              "ayo come on daaawg ayo listen fuck the bullshit yo just to get comfortable playin fuckin EA sports, you gotta fuckin check it out i fucked the fuck up ayo ch man god damn...oh my god"

DIZASTER vs THESAURUS
              "man what the fuck is wrong with me, ayo im blankin out but ima bring it back, swingin back, bitch, ima fuck around and hit the track"

DIZASTER vs NOCANDO
              "you're so skinny when you get injured in a car, you walk out lookin like you got injured in a spar"

DIZASTER vs ILLMACULATE
              "You say I’m all writtens? Well you’re a queer with you’re fuckin rap!
              To prove I aint writtens, I’ll tell you at least I can fit my ears in my hat!"

DIZASTER vs ARSONAL
              "Plant your feet down! I plant your feet first in the pavement like this.
              Pull your face away vertical with a crane that lifts you away. Have you ever seen a person’s face get stretched?
              I’ll pull your eyes so far back into your head, you’ll literally turn into an asian bitch!"

DIZASTER vs AYE VERB
              "I’m not a human. I’m a toxic mutant. A cross between mirko cro cop on embalming fluid with with with another mirko cro cop on embalming fluid."

DIZASTER vs SWAVE SEVAH
              "Start doin’ this with your face. I’m movin’ the crowd with my motherfuckin’ unibrow!"

DIZASTER vs UNANYMOUS
              "Once you got hired as a computer analyst. Got fired the same day, got sued for damages,
              because you got caught illegally downloading groups of sandwiches!"

DIZASTER vs CORTEZ
              "I mean this is like a small body Honda Civic tryin’ to horse around with a Maserati engine.
              Next round, I’m a bring it all back like Scottie Pippen"

And these are just some if his losses

Diz stay losing

Comment

Dizaster....legend of the fall offs.

Comment

lmfaoooo this is goat idgaf

DIZASTER vs AYE VERB
                  "I’m not a human. I’m a toxic mutant. A cross between mirko cro cop on embalming fluid with with with another mirko cro cop on embalming fluid." >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                  Originally posted by Notsure
                  [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

The tracks of his they played during his grindtime intros would easily be most rappers career lowlights. Holy fuck his music trash

Comment

Diz is the goat but "this vasectomy will give you a herniated disk" was hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
                        I never got that "than be glad to dooie" line
                        pretty sure he tried to pronounce "do it" as "do eet" so it would rhyme with movie
                        Originally posted by Notsure
                        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

:fiddy50:
                          Originally posted by Big looney View Post
                          Tonight you showed up lookin' like a little bitch today
                          Never forget, im the nigga that keeps the hoes panties wet

OTBVX

Comment

When its all said and done, DIZASTER is defnitely in top 10 of all time.... From freestyle era to written era... jussayin
                            Chris Paul George Karl Landry Fields

Comment

Re: DIZASTER LOWLIGHTS (UPDATED 2014-01-31)

Originally posted by GOAT GHOST View Post

And these are just some if his losses

Diz stay losing
                              Cmmon, You really think he lost against DNA and SWAVE???? SMFH...:jeffbridges:
                              Chris Paul George Karl Landry Fields

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X