• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wow @ people feelin special cuz drake watches battles

Tell meeee whats really goinn ooon

Comment

seriously "drake" and "Rap battle" get typed in youtube a million times a day, that video is bound to get mad views, all the battles from that event tbh, tags for the win..

Comment

yea craig summarised what i meant, i never said it wasnt big for kotd

im talkin aba peoples reactions to it, why do they have kotd so close to their heart its like they supportin it as a team i dont really understand it
        "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
        - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
        - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Soul Khan = poorest celeb of all time ???

Comment

Craig just went the fuck in lmaooooooooooo

Comment

soul khan said drakes wack and his flow sucks

then against deacon frost he said "you probably think drake is cute"

smh he stays mentioning him

"by the end of 2010, sean price will be my label mate" against madness

ok bro its nearly 2012 where are u

Comment

For real tho I jus saw a thread discussin how much ad revenue gt deserve lmaoooo wtf I refuse to believe they care. And drake is everything soul khan wishes he was but will never be. Your known as a joke telling gt battler. That's as far as ur party goes. He said 2 years ago on rm "this time next year u won't be able to avoid my music " if I didn't Join rm id have no idea he existed

Comment

smh

Comment

Drake attending kotd was the best night of laxins life. Only ppl who should be psyched about it is kotd, lush, DNA and diz, and that tweet is embarrassing , not like drake performed at kotd for sk to change his mind , nuttin changed, he met drake now he's riding his dick but deep down still doesn't like him. Pathetic

Comment

Thesaurus is more "famous" and his album is better than any music sk dropped , same goes for illmac, and u don't c thesaurus or illmac with the unwarranted ego sk got, I have no idea why sk believed he was more famous than them combined... There's a small chance thesaurus n illmac would get recognised in my country, sk? No

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
                        Drake attending kotd was the best night of laxins life. Only ppl who should be psyched about it is kotd, lush, DNA and diz, and that tweet is embarrassing , not like drake performed at kotd for sk to change his mind , nuttin changed, he met drake now he's riding his dick but deep down still doesn't like him. Pathetic
                        Tbf, tanya said that SK was in Texas at the time.

customized

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
                          QFT

soulkhan lookin mad soft..

Thats why i appreciate my realness if i call you a faggot behind your back ill call you one to your face too...what soulkhan know bout that shit.. typical jew, no prole..

Comment

Even worse, he likes drake now just for the single fact he attended a battle event

Comment

Most battlers hate on drake outta jealousy but u know they were at that event smilin n desperate to shake his hand

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                                QFT

soulkhan lookin mad soft..

Thats why i appreciate my realness if i call you a faggot behind your back ill call you one to your face too...what soulkhan know bout that shit.. typical jew, no prole..
                                And that's my whole thing... the same thing I would say online, is the same thing I would say in person. I'm not gonna go back on saying that I don't care for a particular battle rapper just cause I might meet them. That should make no difference whatsoever. That's extra cowardly imo tbh. Say what's real... or just stfu if Ur scared.

customized

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X