wow @ people feelin special cuz drake watches battles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow @ people feelin special cuz drake watches battles

lmao drake was at a kotd he my bro now yea i kno drake he was at a kotd event i watch them on youtube

plz children

y the fuck does this even matter
    "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
    - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Re: wow @ people feelin special cuz drake watches battles

i can get why kotd are using it to promote the battle,and guys like lush one talking about it bcoz of what he has said about him but yeah,theres been far too much made of it.

ppl like,omg he was reacting to lines,what the fuck did they expect tbh
    DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

i said this in another thread but who wants to bet that the amount of drake related barz that were wrote were over/under 8?? think i got my money on the over..

Comment

I dont really care for battles anymore, but obviously this is a big deal.

Drake is the biggest mainstream rapper and him showing up to an event is only going to increase popularity for them.

Unless u mean people bragging about meeting drake? there aren't too many canadian artists to get excited about, so i could see how thats a big deal too

REZNICKREZNICKREZNICKREZNICK

Comment

'i dont care about drake cuz he's wack and his flow sucks'

ya'll remember when soul khan said that to fresco in round 2 of their battle?

now he on fb with [MENTION=3786]TanyaOh[/MENTION] talkin about how he said Hi to him and knew who he was smh

Comment

some ppl are overreacting, but at the same time its a big deal

woop.

Comment

Mmmmmm

Comment

i was moreso talkin aba rm wer i think like evry thread is aba drake but stil i bet ppl probs be like to ther friends watch these battles its ok im sharin these wit u coz drake likes em 2
                "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

drake destroys 99% rappers

Comment

It's a huge deal for kotd drake is as famous as can be. Bva nerds need to realise it doesn't effect their lives. Same fags discussing gt business and shit, smh u jus watch the vids n thas it that's as far as ur role goes, Bva is pathetic and dead soul khan thinks he's famous

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
                      'i dont care about drake cuz he's wack and his flow sucks'

ya'll remember when soul khan said that to fresco in round 2 of their battle?

now he on fb with [MENTION=3786]TanyaOh[/MENTION] talkin about how he said Hi to him and knew who he was smh
                      I mentioned this on RM last week, and tanya and him spazzed on me for hating on SK. I'm like, "hol 'on" I'm just making an observation regarding battlers being huge hypocrites when it comes to artists higher on the food chain than themselves. but they ain't hear me tho smh.

customized

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
                        It's a huge deal for kotd drake is as famous as can be. Bva nerds need to realise it doesn't effect their lives. Same fags discussing gt business and shit, smh u jus watch the vids n thas it that's as far as ur role goes, Bva is pathetic and dead soul khan thinks he's famous

true though..

Comment

They talk about Drake a lot, but tbf, there really ain't a lot to talk about.in the first place lol

customized

Comment

they want his views and money

Comment

Originally posted by Gwapo Picasso View Post
                              I mentioned this on RM last week, and tanya and him spazzed on me for hating on SK. I'm like, "hol 'on" I'm just making an observation regarding battlers being huge hypocrites when it comes to artists higher on the food chain than themselves. but they ain't hear me tho smh.

customized
                              yeah thats pretty hypocricital of em tbh

most battlers like that and when they meet some1 famous they just say that they was joking b4 smh

soul khan a jew faggit who bout to get it

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X