Best Workouts at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Workouts at home

in polmont there was pt every mornin early as fuck like 7/8am it was either the big gym or football... but i aint go to that fuck gettin outta bed at that time the days are long enough as it is but every hall has its own smaller gym u can go to at rec (jus a small room basically w/ shitty equipment) big gym was a massive hall tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
      lol no, exact opposite... eat meat(protein) and eliminate carbs, (rice, oatmeal, vegetables)

if u were to eat absolutely nothing but meat your bodyfat would drop drastically
      Thats not what happened to me and I worked out for years in a row everyday on that diet.

Comment

you ate only protein/ no carbs and didnt lose fat? :S

Comment

[MENTION=2890]Craig[/MENTION]

Yeah, just vegetables, rice, oatmeal, and some meat and I maintained/lost weight. As soon as I was eating a bunch of protein I skyrocketed in weight again. (40+ lbs in under 2 months)

Comment

40 lbs in 2 months is dramatic how many calories of meat were u eating lml

its not a case of eatin as much meat as u can obviously u still need a calorie deficit to lose weight but if ur eating high protein low carb the weight that u will lose will be mostly fat. When ur body aint got carbs to burn it burns fat n the protein will feed muscle n that will minimize muscle loss.. obv ur still gonna lose some tho when losing weight.

Comment

Alot playa, I was eating 4 full meals a day after losing 30 which is how my weight spiked back but I put 10 extra on and felt on top of the world tbh.

I'm bout to get fat as shit then put that muscle on.

Comment

it doesnt even matter because you're pullin some n=1 with incomplete information type shit

craig's 100% right
                mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

my workout in jail was drop, bend, take it like a man

Comment

what did u go to jail for?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse