SMACK/URL PRESENTS: HOLLOW DA DON vs TSU SURF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SMACK/URL PRESENTS: HOLLOW DA DON vs TSU SURF

3rd watch and this battle seems even as fuck to me. This gon' be debated for ages.
    http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
    "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
    A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

that Danny Tanner shit was cold as fuck tho
      Originally posted by Panda
      otbva is dead

Comment

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
        there was no coulda lol he said could lost to me lets not make excuses theres no need it didn't even sound like it made i ain't knit picking like i said they both had ass lines

I agree the line wasn't very good but it made sense, no need to nitpick on him missing a vowel

Surf had way more corny lines anyway

Comment

Originally posted by ukiddinmeson View Post
          Originally posted by BORIS View Post
          there was no coulda lol he said could lost to me lets not make excuses theres no need it didn't even sound like it made i ain't knit picking like i said they both had ass lines

I agree the line wasn't very good but it made sense, no need to nitpick on him missing a vowel

Surf had way more corny lines anyway
          yh shit like he needs schoolin imma learn his ass lol surf got ass lines too hollow not alone...this battle as a whole was underwhelming

cal vs red is better than this shit...RED#1

Comment

Surf BODIED the first . took the first 2 rounds, no debating. ( & I've been a Hollow fan since GT)

Comment

Why Hollow won.

-Cap A Liter
              -Talkin bout himself and being in jail.
              -Sayin Surfs Rebuttles horrible (I couldnt agree more)
              Round2
              -Should I say it Again Su.
              -Let me tell you about this bitch sue setups
              -You was locked like pac and suge couldnt bail you out
              -Talking personal and when suge said shit about proof and didnt go to the D, and how Surf said (You only as real as the company you keep)
              -Michigan Chris Webber Scandal bar.
              -With Five poppin, Alot of blood going be leakin out of Su, Woo!
              Round 3
              -Rebuttals to Surfs MMG scheme was beast.
              -Few schemes that was alright some not that great.
              -KD Dwyane Wade Wake up to the Block line.
              -Tellin em how he only talk gun bars. (Couldnt agree more) which set up perfectly with that Febreze Commercial. (I think was one of the hardest bars in a while.)
              -Swear to god Scheme was off the hook right after the Settle down setup.
              -Setting up Swear to god to run with and come together with the full house scheme later was hard after asking him Swear to god you aint been living with Joe budden.
              -Shouting out old fans to Grindtime. (Remixing his or their bars is what everyone does so why is it bad when Hollow did it?).

This is pretty much what I got, and when He rebuttal to Full house, and Arsonal made that fake laugh made Surf look even more dumb. Respond with something.
              Battle rap is a new way of life

Comment

Yeah Surf's terrible Full House rebuttal took points off for me.

It is hard to judge these long ass battles. There are points where I forget what round its even in cause its so long.
                1. Karl Marx 2. Joseph Stalin 3. V.I. Lenin 4. Fidel Castro 5. Enver Hoxha 6. Mao Zedong 7. Cyrus the Great 8. John Brown 9. Jean Jacques Dessalines 10. Averroes 11. Wang Mang 12. Robert Mugabe 13. Ashoka 14. Archemedes 15. Gaius Gracchus 16. Abraham Lincoln 17. Ho Chi Minh 18. Emiliano Zapata 19. Haile Selassie 20. Gamal Abdel Nasser 21. Kwame Nkrumah 22. Sun Yat-sen 23. Pugachev 24. Ibn Battuta 25. Nelson Mandela

Comment

Anyone want to explain why being called Haslem got such a crowd response?

Comment

Originally posted by Bax View Post
                    His name is Udonis Haslem

so Surf's bar is " You, Don.. is Haslem"

Comment

Originally posted by ukiddinmeson View Post
                      His name is Udonis Haslem

so Surf's bar is " You, Don.. is Haslem"

so it was just a random shitty line with no meaning behind it?

Thinking about it now it fits Hollow's whole loyalty thing since Haslem played for the Heat since 03.

I think you probably nailed it and I'm giving it to much credit but it seems either way it's garbage.

Comment

so it was just a random shitty line with no meaning behind it?

Thinking about it now it fits Hollow's whole loyalty thing since Haslem played for the Heat since 03.

I think you probably nailed it and I'm giving it to much credit but it seems either way it's garbage.
                        It was decent, Surf just never really has any depth to his bars

he's at his best when he just talkin slick with the personals like the "pass the glock to fox...and then what"

His punchlines always sound kinda forced but he got the presence to pull it off and he act like he just spit the dopest bar of all time lol so the crowd is easily influenced by his emotion

Hollow just a much better writer in my opinion and thought he clearly won that battle

Comment

Can this Hollow beat Lux or even stand a chance?

Comment

hollow won...aint explaining shit to you fuckboys. suck a donkey dick.

Comment

hollow got new video on WSHH too... Don lennon ft masspike miles

[ame="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh81pZk76472UHgUCP"]Video: Donn Lennon Ft. MassPike Miles - In The Bean [Unsigned Artist][/ame]

wait... thats not the don...

Comment

polls are close as fuck we got a real classic on our hands!!!!!!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X