SMACK/URL PRESENTS: HOLLOW DA DON vs TSU SURF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SMACK/URL PRESENTS: HOLLOW DA DON vs TSU SURF

on 3rd watch, I got Surf round 1, Hollow round 2, and round 3 was a toss up. Surf was terrible round 2.

Comment

Round 3 was easily Hollow's bruh
      Who can catch ball sweat on they face? get humiliated in public?
      Say "that shit was fowl"? then do absolutely nothin?

Umb-erella maaaan! [x 4]

haha!

There's a storm comin that the weather man couldn't predict...

http://s13.postimg.org/700j17b3r/New_Bitmap_Image.png

Comment

• Re: Tsu Surf vs Hollow da Don Review

Comments anyone? Any future battles yall would like a break down on?
        The goal is simple. Everything that you view as complete will be reevaluated with logic, and the outcome will be the outcome.

Comment

• So after all watchin hollow/surf...

Whether you got surf 2-1, 3-0.
          or hollow 2-1...
          he has no case for winning that 1st leave that shit alone
          the outcomes really don't matter, from the performances we saw from both are we all in agreement that O-RED would smoke both dem niggas.

:)

Comment

nutass dickhead yo, saying shit hollow was saying anyone can write but surfs can't? surfs shit is hella basic.
            only watched 6 minutes of it thou but it seemed like it was going the direction of you being biased towards surf even thou he did get the fir
            "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

• Re: So after all watchin hollow/surf...

ids if we ever seent o-red on a stage that big have we?
              i think all battles like that should be in a small venue.
              if verb and arsonal is not in a smaller venue im gonna hurt somebody, the bigger the venue naturally the battle loses its aura amongst other shit
              "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

This is awful bro. How you have terrible breath control when you are just talking?
                Shit is just uncomfortable to watch.

Stop chewing gum, you filthy fucker.

How you gonna talk about corny shit when your whole aura is corny.

you lose 3-0

Comment

Originally posted by BORIS View Post
                  Originally posted by redtank11 View Post
                  Originally posted by rCyn View Post
                  Hollow 3-0 easy.... fell asleep during the other dudes rounds
                  Originally posted by redtank11 View Post
                  hollow won 3-0 by edging out every round

but damn man surfs NASH line was insane

The polls don't lie hollow took the battle.

But whatever i guess it's about the type of bars a battle rap fan likes more
                  you thought that hollow took that 1st round? being 4real...FO'REAL?
                  i think he did... honestly cause if you compare the two, hollow broke down where he was at the past few plus broke down the state of battle rap in his first, dope... even the making it rain made sense "to show he isn't broke" *whatever* his problem was that most of it wasn't directed at susy ... the other dude was saying random stuff pulling puchlines from dr seuss books until the end where he went in about hollow in GT and all that, he ended his first round very well... verdict hollow got the first round CAUSE IT WAS A BETTER ROUND.... but... battle rappers choke talking like that.

Comment

i thought hollow won the 1st time i watched it but on rewatch i did my best to blank out the crowd and hollow won by an even larger margin than i 1st thought

tho thats probly cause im beyond tired of the boring 'i take e wit a cat so then its cate but switch it around and then you see i ate with c and we eat rice take the r out now you are ice' kinda stretched bullshit wordplay, that kinda shit getting to about the same boring played out level as assoc wordplay level to me and surfs rounds were filled w that kinda shit when hollow had far more lines that were actually clever and applicable

Comment

Every opinion on this battle deserves its own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Melodicc View Post
                        i thought hollow won the 1st time i watched it but on rewatch i did my best to blank out the crowd and hollow won by an even larger margin than i 1st thought

tho thats probly cause im beyond tired of the boring 'i take e wit a cat so then its cate but switch it around and then you see i ate with c and we eat rice take the r out now you are ice' kinda stretched bullshit wordplay, that kinda shit getting to about the same boring played out level as assoc wordplay level to me and surfs rounds were filled w that kinda shit when hollow had far more lines that were actually clever and applicable
                        exactly thats why me and this nigga get along so well
                        me and my boy wee doing those bars high a couple days ago and dying.
                        like that UR in the middle of the CH CH nigga thats CHURCH and his set bar has literally NOTHING to do with what he say in the punch

Comment

We terrorise timid guys, cotton shirt linen guys, lightskin slender guys....THE TARGETS BEEN IDENTIFIED. *faint*

Comment

Hey Tsu your bars are doep this battle but u all some WAR RATS G
                            skinny white euros been rockin that gear like 3 years back G

Ars u tryna act like Hollow bars aint hittin jersey fits
                            this URL not a Jersey shore jorts tryout event

Shotgun iono know how u got that trigger name
                            shotguns are skinny, it's A.R.s got that bigger frame

n to the faggot in the addicted t-shirt behind hollow ya dress is so blahzay
                            aint much more to say, ya dress is so blah X zay
                            Originally posted by Panda
                            otbva is dead

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
                              Originally posted by kelpwns View Post
                              Hollow won tho?
                              nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                              I dont know what battle you was watching g, But I watched the one with Surf RETELLING everyone Hollow watches Full house. After he admited to it.
                              is that the same battle where the nigga said you think you "could loss to me" in a pathetic attempt at wordplay hollow sacrificed sense for wordplay damn...LOM

or is that the same battle where hollow was sniffin niggas, rhyming shit like dr.seuss?

Fair play, borderline when he was sniffing him.
                              good game good game ..steady ON NIGGA

Holllldddddd uppppp! I wanna make sure you understand what hollow was saying there with the whole "could lose to me"?? Please explain?
                              I can't explain shit that don't make sense peep dis nigga change the loss to lose thats exactly my point lolololololol :)

Colostomy "could loss to me" iunno seems pretty
                              Close to me.. A lotta other rappers used weaker wordplay than that..
                              I think your wrong botty boiii.. And the loss lose thing was a typo u fun boy..
                              ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Hollow won tho?
                                nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                                I dont know what battle you was watching g, But I watched the one with Surf RETELLING everyone Hollow watches Full house. After he admited to it.
                                is that the same battle where the nigga said you think you "could loss to me" in a pathetic attempt at wordplay hollow sacrificed sense for wordplay damn...LOM

or is that the same battle where hollow was sniffin niggas, rhyming shit like dr.seuss?

Fair play, borderline when he was sniffing him.
                                good game good game ..steady ON NIGGA

Holllldddddd uppppp! I wanna make sure you understand what hollow was saying there with the whole "could lose to me"?? Please explain?
                                I can't explain shit that don't make sense peep dis nigga change the loss to lose thats exactly my point lolololololol :)

Colostomy "could loss to me" iunno seems pretty
                                Close to me.. A lotta other rappers used weaker wordplay than that..
                                I think your wrong botty boiii.. And the loss lose thing was a typo u fun boy..
                                it's not even weak wordplay it full blown doesn't make sense he knew that when he wrote that sacrified sense for wordplay that didn't even hit hard lol

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X