• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn..a DM with a link would be greatly appreciated now

Comment

Originally posted by Mugen33 View Post
      Attention all members/lurkers (Please Read):

If you don't get a link, and/or unable to watch the Live PPV rest assured. We got you.

Don't dip out - just hang around, I got something worked out with someone where they're willing to upload the SM battles. If things turn out the way I see them then each and everyone of you will be able to watch the battles. From the homies who the stayed loyal, to the lurkers who watch diligently from the shadows, to the cocksuckin' maggot leeching homosexuals who steal from us. You all will be eligible to watch them.

-Sincerely, Justice. aka JusticeTheGod, aka Mr Mocha Colored Cock, aka Papi Pringles, aka The Dogg Father, aka Dick Longfellow, aka Vexed Akuma

all that makes sense I been on this mother fucker for just a few but I hardly ever post shit. Tune in when someone got fight footage of events, or when the Smack charges $50 for PPVs like a fuckin leech and I need to copy and past his respect into my fuckin playstation web browser and zone the fuck out on battles.

Comment

the event did not start yet.

Comment

Still need the link dm me. OG on the site

Comment

Anyone explain the definition of a og around I've been around since 2012 does that make me a og

Comment

Man good lookin out on the link and gettin the battles uploaded! Look forward to it!

Comment

Would really appreciate a link man please ✌️

Comment

I've been lurking but I've been around since the DNA Diz battle
                  I got negged by Bill Cocoa

Comment

someone hook it up with a link please

Comment

• Somebody send a brother that link ✊
                      Cookin blowup/ I had to use too much bake/ and a safety pin cuz razors leave too much shake

Comment

• If anyone could dm me a link that would be lit

Comment

• Suge and Geetchi up 1st. Battle about to start

Comment

• The first round with Rex and Reed will be entertaining but the next 2 will be a snore fest and a bunch of boo's from the Mixtape bars Circa June 2005 ... Roc gone cook Hitman in the 2nd and 3rd... DNA vs Twork is when niggas can leave to use the rest room or smoke a square.. Possibly mow their lawn etc ... Math vs Ave ... Meh... Ave 2-1 ... Hoffa takes the 2nd round ... O-Red Vs Will ... Will loses when he fumbles and tries to freestyle... Shotgun vs Geechi ... Fuck'em both

Comment

• can someone please send me a link it would be very much appeciated

Comment

• Sigh..no link yet..sigh...Geechi pls 30 Sugar

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X