Summer Madness 7 Live Discussion/Hype MEGA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geechi Gotti 2-1 vs Suge debatable Geechi shouldn't have taken a battle a week before event. rookie mistake.
    Ave 2-1 or 3-0 vs Math. Math has been on a mini run. But not on URL
    Ored vs Ill will 2-1 debatable/poss battle of night
    Twork 2-1 vs Dna. Preference. Dna is TRASH. Too simple. Repetitive style.
    Trex 2-1 or 3-0 vs Reed Dollaz. Trex has something to prove. Finally took time off. Reed never adjusted to new format. Reed has not had more then one good round in a battle since he came back.
    JC 2-1 vs Iron. Could go either way though. Not sure how much time JC had to write for the battle.
    Hitman 2-1 vs Rock. Preference. Could go either way. Possible battle of the night. Prob similar to rock vs calicoe or rock vs surf.

With all that said the venue will have an impact. Not sure how the setup is in Vegas.

Comment

Chaunce you too homie, nice to see some old heads around still
      http://s10.postimage.org/sph3j9te1/I_SAID_YO.gif

Comment

Shouts to Batan for the whitest post ever...

Math 2-1 Ave / Debatable me nar care

Suge 1-2 Geechi / debatable - I feel like any nigga in the venue with holes in they Jeans got Geechi winning

DNA - Twork / who cares

ill will 1-2 O-Red / possible 30 for Red..both fire but Ill Will got another battle next week

Iron Solomon 3-0 JC

T-REX 3-0 REED / GET THAT NIGGA REX!

Hitman - Roc / Most debatable battle on SM I think Holla will take the first and Roc might could edge the last 2 / he got the second so debatable third?
        "I THINK OUT THE BOX WHILE IM LIGHTIN UP SOMETHING THAT WILL STINK OUT THE BLOCK, REMINISCING, DIFFERENT DAY SAME SHIT, REPETITION, ITS A SHAME AINT IT, RECOGNITION, DEEP SPITTERS REMAIN NAMELESS EVERY LISTEN, THESE LYRICS EVADE BASIC, MEN N WOMEN"

Comment

What time does it start? And do you have to ask for a link?
          Everytime a industry rapper take a pro battle is like Jerry Rice playing for the La Lakers. Like lil wayne singing Country. Like Tiger Woods playing Tennis. Stay in your lane Bruh theres levels to this ish

Comment

Wish someone was smart enough to use Rabbit or discord to share links securely. Its 2018
            Everytime a industry rapper take a pro battle is like Jerry Rice playing for the La Lakers. Like lil wayne singing Country. Like Tiger Woods playing Tennis. Stay in your lane Bruh theres levels to this ish

Comment

Any links? I been coming to this site since they started. I was on rapmusic back in the days too. Just never made an account to later and don't post much cause this place is loaded with trolls.

Comment

May I have a link please

Comment

Justice I'd really appreciate a link if I qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by Dekree18 View Post
                    Wish someone was smart enough to use Rabbit or discord to share links securely. Its 2018
                    Secretly ?

Secretly with 100+ niggas in one room ? ? ?

Surly you jest.

As far as the reddit idea, I mawled over that for awhile but that defeats the purpose of this place.
                    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Justice unless it's the guy with the delicious breakfast staple in his name or the other dude, can I pls get a link too?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnin PIFF View Post
                        Justice what's good homie any chance you can put me on with a link? Been inacitve for a long time but heard about the event and figured I'd drop in and see what's up
                        I got you fam, hold up a min.

I just came back from the store, give me a couple mins to sort shit out and get caught up.

Comment

I ain’t qualified for shit in my life n i build houses for a livin niggas betta be scared... I’ll take one of them links that look like we in jimz kitchen recording the laptop with the iphone if anyone feelin generous though
                          "I THINK OUT THE BOX WHILE IM LIGHTIN UP SOMETHING THAT WILL STINK OUT THE BLOCK, REMINISCING, DIFFERENT DAY SAME SHIT, REPETITION, ITS A SHAME AINT IT, RECOGNITION, DEEP SPITTERS REMAIN NAMELESS EVERY LISTEN, THESE LYRICS EVADE BASIC, MEN N WOMEN"

Comment

Originally posted by porcelain View Post
                            Justice unless it's the guy with the delicious breakfast staple in his name or the other dude, can I pls get a link too?
                            The breakfest one. If we're talking about the same thing...

Comment

someone gon post a link ?

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

I got you fam, hold up a min.

I just came back from the store, give me a couple mins to sort shit out and get caught up.
                                May i get a link as well. Whenever i got the leak to the sm7 card otbva got it first. So a link would be great sir (:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X