Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: stock are u from chi or toronto

Originally posted by Morgzy View Post
    Yeah, i was beatboxing in the cypher at the last scribble. I dont think i was a dick to you but i remember asking nocan to battle you and he was like "nah, b" im good...then the next night, i saw why he wouldnt battle you.

its just superficial shit....if people cant get past that then fuck em nh

idk I was only there for one night for just a couple hours. i got there the night of the main n left directly after

whyd you ask him to battle me? I know i certainly wouldn't have wanted to, I didn't even want to battle thesaurus at that event cuz I knew i couldn't win. I had only been rapping for a very short time at that point and I looked up to those guys
    Easy

Comment

Originally posted by fresco View Post
      idk I was only there for one night for just a couple hours. i got there the night of the main n left directly after

whyd you ask him to battle me? I know i certainly wouldn't have wanted to, I didn't even want to battle thesaurus at that event cuz I knew i couldn't win. I had only been rapping for a very short time at that point and I looked up to those guys
      nah, i was in an asshole state of mind back then...

When I saw you i was like "awe man, this nigga here?! come on b", but then i heard you rap and became a fan...so its whatever.

I had more personal issues to deal with at that point in my life where i was in a dark place, but ill save that for a later thread lml

Comment

^^^mmmmmmmmmm

but on that note I have had serveral dope cyphers wit nocan, including at scribble, and he always give me props on my freestyle and always suggested i should battle dumbfounded (but he call him chino lml)

u makin it sound like he hollywooded me

but shit, then again MAYBE HE DIIIIIIIIIID

but im da realest mothefcuak in the game ryte now
        Easy

Comment

i kinda think ur right about the judging thing tbh some people are really lame like that

Comment

nah [MENTION=2900]fresco[/MENTION], he knew i was drunk. he didnt pull...

wait a minute....

Actually, He said that he didnt want to embarase your girl like that since she just bought him a drink from the bar

Comment

my spelling is embarrasing imo lml

Comment

Originally posted by Jerz Allah View Post
                i kinda think ur right about the judging thing tbh some people are really lame like that
                yo can u explain the evrything is purple sig to me

cuz i keep seein it then i keep sayin "swag swag swag" n i cant stop

chief import: beer
                chief export: SWAGG
                Easy

Comment

yo can u explain the evrything is purple sig to me

cuz i keep seein it then i keep sayin "swag swag swag" n i cant stop

chief import: beer
                  chief export: SWAGG

Comment

well you should feel sorry for us then, that's the way the government set up our curriculum. We learn the bare minimum about other countries and they get you into the mindset that you don't need to know about other countries because we're very lucky to live here and we're basically in charge of everything. They say stuff like well we're the only country that's a remaining superpower so no one would survive a war with us, and on that note we have technically never lost one.

I wasn't raised like this from my family, this is all stuff I learned in school and that's what they want. They don't want us to understand that there is an entire world out there, they want us to stay here and never leave and be ignorant.

If that's all you've ever known and all you were ever taught, its not your fault. I don't think most people here are as bad as you might think, though. Ignorant for sure, but most aren't arrogant. Most people aren't even that patriotic they don't really like anything about our country besides the fact that they were taught that america is #1 so they're content with it. There are obviously a ton of people who are pretty pissed at the country right now though, but only because things are bad and people are out of work.

i'm not getting into some conspiracy theory shit but you gotta admit there's something not right about the US and it is alarming, lbvs.
                    yeah I do feel sorry, its wack that your not taught about the rest of the world. they taught us everything in social studies never focused strictly on canada, showed us everything at face value and as far as I know, didnt seem to sugar coat shit in our favor. isnt your social studies class called american history? thats sad shit

I dont think its an inferiority complex, cuz its not like canadians go around shitting on countries that they are in higher status than. americans do that all the time. I mean how you gonna like someone who thinks they are better than you with no grounds of truth to it?

most of the americans that try and shit on ppl from other countries arent contributing ANYTHING to the US to even act like they are boss like that..sitting in their moms basement like 'yeah we da best! represent!!' so its hard to feel sympathy when you can tell em any different anyways

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty100 View Post
                      yeah I do feel sorry, its wack that your not taught about the rest of the world. they taught us everything in social studies never focused strictly on canada, showed us everything at face value and as far as I know, didnt seem to sugar coat shit in our favor. isnt your social studies class called american history? thats sad shit

I dont think its an inferiority complex, cuz its not like canadians go around shitting on countries that they are in higher status than. americans do that all the time. I mean how you gonna like someone who thinks they are better than you with no grounds of truth to it?

most of the americans that try and shit on ppl from other countries arent contributing ANYTHING to the US to even act like they are boss like that..sitting in their moms basement like 'yeah we da best! represent!!' so its hard to feel sympathy when you can tell em any different anyways

yeah i dont mean canadians when I say that because canadians have actually always been cool, lbvs. pry cuz the lifestyle isn't all that different its just safer n colder up there

but the thing is that people sterotype as if everybody here is looking down on the rest of the world and start hatin offa default
                      Easy

Comment

true story not really off of default tho I know you game so im sure you have heard what americans will say on there lol...heard americans shit on other countries thousands of times like they run shit
                        but they are all just scrubs in their moms basements so iknow their opinions cant be taken seriously

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X