REZNICKREZNICKREZNICKREZNICK
    REZNICKREZNICKREZNICKREZNICK

Comment

Re: stock are u from chi or toronto

Originally posted by Will Smith View Post
      toronto/hamilton
      damn n i been cosignin u for a minute thinkin u were from the city

idk why, it all make sense now

canadas cool tho i aint hating.... my you think canadas cool?

n i just ask that cuz i know a lot of ppl don't like americans cuz they think their country is so good / awesome... but it seem like canadians do the same but get a pass cuz no1 notices it

i dont think my countries awesome but I nkow its not the worst and im glad i live here, and I know italy isn't the best either but i still love it n will act like its the best country in the world even if i know im lyin str8 up thats whta a real man do
      Easy

Comment

confirmed: stock goes to McMaster

Comment

Stock has season tickets for Toronto FC

confirmed

Comment

[MENTION=2900]fresco[/MENTION] its not that ppl hate the USA because they think their country is awesome
            pride for your country is expected. if you dont have it you should prob move

its their views on other countries in comparison. the use the most uneducated shit ive ever heard to argue the greatness of their country. they would be like "WE WOULD CRUSH YOU IN A WAR" im like...the fuck you mean we? then they act like we dont supply mad natural resources in lumber and oil that are crucial in keeping the USA alive. then you bring up the debt and they dont even know it exists lmao

just very ignorant uneducated opinions thats all

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty100 View Post
              [MENTION=2900]fresco[/MENTION] its not that ppl hate the USA because they think their country is awesome
              pride for your country is expected. if you dont have it you should prob move

its their views on other countries in comparison. the use the most uneducated shit ive ever heard to argue the greatness of their country. they would be like "WE WOULD CRUSH YOU IN A WAR" im like...the fuck you mean we? then they act like we dont supply mad natural resources in lumber and oil that are crucial in keeping the USA alive. then you bring up the debt and they dont even know it exists lmao

just very ignorant uneducated opinions thats all

well you should feel sorry for us then, that's the way the government set up our curriculum. We learn the bare minimum about other countries and they get you into the mindset that you don't need to know about other countries because we're very lucky to live here and we're basically in charge of everything. They say stuff like well we're the only country that's a remaining superpower so no one would survive a war with us, and on that note we have technically never lost one.

I wasn't raised like this from my family, this is all stuff I learned in school and that's what they want. They don't want us to understand that there is an entire world out there, they want us to stay here and never leave and be ignorant.

If that's all you've ever known and all you were ever taught, its not your fault. I don't think most people here are as bad as you might think, though. Ignorant for sure, but most aren't arrogant. Most people aren't even that patriotic they don't really like anything about our country besides the fact that they were taught that america is #1 so they're content with it. There are obviously a ton of people who are pretty pissed at the country right now though, but only because things are bad and people are out of work.

i'm not getting into some conspiracy theory shit but you gotta admit there's something not right about the US and it is alarming, lbvs.
              Easy

Comment

also I think the hostility you're experiencing from these people may be because we're also told that other countries do not like us, (which is another reason we're told to be careful about leaving). so when you have that debate with someone who has been brainwashed to think a certain way they might get a little ridiculous.

I'll be honest though, they weren't exactly lying. It does seem like other countries don't like us when I travel places, but maybe i just experience that because thats what I was taught. I feel like people either extremely dickride the US or they think its awful and tacky. I have experienced people from several diff countries hating on me for being "arrogant" when I really wasn't at all. like "oh u think ur so cool cuz ur from the states" type thing, when in reality I don't at all. Maybe its because I ask a lot of questions when i'm in a foreign place and i come off as a dick who keeps reminding people that i'm not from wherever we are. Idk but I have definitely felt the straight up small-country-syndrome hate from people before, so maybe other places schools are teaching them that america is annoying lml

to be honest i hate on america all day but when someone from somewhere else tries to do it I get pissed

its kind of like catholicism, I used to be a roman catholic. Now I'm not because i disagree with its fundamentals, and most of the time I will make fun of it and say its so stupid blah blah. But when someone who is a practicing member of another faith (basically a church person) tries to hate on catholicism it really pisses me off. Because their religion is just as corrupt and fake, and they almost never know the right reasons to dislike my former religion.

idk im just writing a lot of shit down today i guess, hope someone reads it
                Easy

Comment

Canadians have an inferiority complex when it comes to America. America was like the older brother that was way cooler that wouldn't acknowledge the little brother. Now the US has been faltering and Canada is on the rise so now we feel the need to brag on some look at me now shit.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Deep View Post
                    Canadians have an inferiority complex when it comes to America. America was like the older brother that was way cooler that wouldn't acknowledge the little brother. Now the US has been faltering and Canada is on the rise so now we feel the need to brag on some look at me now shit.
                    im just wonderin tho like

when you go to europe, do you feel cool sayin your canadian tho? idk why I feel the need to ask, maybe i've been brainwashed about this too

but forreal do u? im legitimately asking no troll
                    Easy

Comment

Originally posted by fresco View Post
                      im just wonderin tho like

when you go to europe, do you feel cool sayin your canadian tho? idk why I feel the need to ask, maybe i've been brainwashed about this too

but forreal do u? im legitimately asking no troll
                      I can't speak for everyone but I do and everyone I know does. People always remind you to wear Canadian shit when you're going to Europe so you don't get mistaken for an American. People associate Americans with ignorance so it feels cool to say "I'm not that guy," if you get what I'm saying.

I remember one time I went to Paris, France and I was in some retail store and the guy was rude as fuck (probably because I can't speak any French). When I mentioned I was Canadian all of a sudden he became mad friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Deep View Post
                        I can't speak for everyone but I do and everyone I know does. People always remind you to wear Canadian shit when you're going to Europe so you don't get mistaken for an American. People associate Americans with ignorance so it feels cool to say "I'm not that guy," if you get what I'm saying.

I remember one time I went to Paris, France and I was in some retail store and the guy was rude as fuck (probably because I can't speak any French). When I mentioned I was Canadian all of a sudden became mad friendly.
                        see, then it is true. people are haters on us for no reason all this pressure is fuckin wit me
                        Easy

Comment

see, then it is true. people are haters on us for no reason all this pressure is fuckin wit me
                          Fresco when i saw you irl, i didnt like you either...but i was still young/retarded/ingorant and being prejudice and shit.

You alright tho...imo.

Next time i take a trip up to the chi ima hit you eyerate and rez up.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgzy View Post
                            Fresco when i saw you irl, i didnt like you either...but i was still young/retarded/ingorant and being prejudice and shit.

You alright tho...imo.

Next time i take a trip up to the chi ima hit you eyerate and rez up.
                            the fuck you met me too?

dude lets takl about some other shit too

MOTHERFUCKERS HATE ME OFF OF JUMP

like if someone don't meet me irl or interact with me, they just hate me offa default.

i think its why i lose battles sometimes too, cuz some of these guys are like white wannabe tough guys and for them to vote for me would essentially be cosigning me & would go against every principle they stand for. Thats why they'll be like "yeaaaa fresco was doin his thaaaaaaaang buttttt these other dudes just won"

maybe I'm reaching with the judging thing. but forreal, dudes just hate me off a jump. I have no clue why, I know my hairs a lil different but its not like i have somethin real crazy. Ppl with mowhawks & gauged ears don't get this type of hate, forreal.
                            Easy

Comment

the fuck you met me too?

dude lets takl about some other shit too

MOTHERFUCKERS HATE ME OFF OF JUMP

like if someone don't meet me irl or interact with me, they just hate me offa default.

i think its why i lose battles sometimes too, cuz some of these guys are like white wannabe tough guys and for them to vote for me would essentially be cosigning me & would go against every principle they stand for. Thats why they'll be like "yeaaaa fresco was doin his thaaaaaaaang buttttt these other dudes just won"

maybe I'm reaching with the judging thing. but forreal, dudes just hate me off a jump. I have no clue why, I know my hairs a lil different but its not like i have somethin real crazy. Ppl with mowhawks & gauged ears don't get this type of hate, forreal.

Yeah, i was beatboxing in the cypher at the last scribble. I dont think i was a dick to you but i remember asking nocan to battle you and he was like "nah, b" im good...then the next night, i saw why he wouldnt battle you.

its just superficial shit....if people cant get past that then fuck em nh

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X