X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ron Paul supporters....

naw keep doin ur thang
    Originally posted by jdporter
    Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

fuck.

i actually wanted to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by reznick View Post
        NASA got defunded for practical purposes. It was bound to happen now, no matter who was president. Technology has reached a point where humanity doesn't have to rely on governments to go to space, businesses can now do it. My friend worked on the transition board for NASA to be come an authority over space travel (like the FDA over drugs), and this was going to happen now regardless, for very good reasons.

And you sure about 0 green jobs?

And torture is not what it was 10 years ago at all. Rumsfeld was giving his approval for torture on low level prisoners, and resigned from his position for his decisions. Cheney wanted to resign too. Under Obamas administration torture is confined to high level prisoners who are unquestionably elite members of fanatic organizations.

Over there, they torture you in worse ways because they think u deserve it. Over here, they torture you to give up more names of other high level fanatic leaders to send them to trial and imprison them
        Rez, are u sure you want me to answer this?

I'm absolutely positive you have to be trolling now. If you're not, I'm not gonna be nice.

Comment

If only they let me run the country.

Tax everyone alittle bit, and close corporate loopholes.
          Legalize and market marijuana.
          Rebuild roads and bridges and invest in green jobs.
          Cut military spending and pointless spending.
          Invest in new sources of energy.
          Expand Nasa to do more than just space stuff and focus on technology based industries.

So much good to do that wont be done tbh.. =/

Comment

Originally posted by Morgzy View Post
            Rez, are u sure you want me to answer this?

I'm absolutely positive you have to be trolling now. If you're not, I'm not gonna be nice.
            lol sure do your thing

im not a genius, i wont hold it against myself to be proven wrong

im confident in my opinion though, so go for it

Comment

NASA got defunded for practical purposes. It was bound to happen now, no matter who was president. Technology has reached a point where humanity doesn't have to rely on governments to go to space, businesses can now do it. My friend worked on the transition board for NASA to be come an authority over space travel (like the FDA over drugs), and this was going to happen now regardless, for very good reasons.
              NAME ONE GOOD REASON
              And you sure about 0 green jobs?
              YES

And torture is not what it was 10 years ago at all. Rumsfeld was giving his approval for torture on low level prisoners, and resigned from his position for his decisions. Cheney wanted to resign too. Under Obamas administration torture is confined to high level prisoners who are unquestionably elite members of fanatic organizations.
              WHO DETERMINES WHO IS "HIGH LEVEL" AND "LOW LEVEL"?
              Over there, they torture you in worse ways because they think u deserve it. Over here, they torture you to give up more names of other high level fanatic leaders to send them to trial and imprison them
              Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. Torture hasnt worked at all no matter how you justify it

Comment

its 2011 and we still havent mapped the ocean floor...

you dont know whats down there
                Best Name Ever...
                OTBVA Senator Nominee Elective

Check out OTBVA official Pro-Hibition products and discussion at :
                Music, Video, Software Links

Originally posted by TanyaOh
                I hate this place

Comment

nasa invents matresses and shit....they aint just space

Comment

nobody wants me for president? i am disappoint..

Comment

fuk thqa death penatly
                      "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                      - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Originally posted by Morgzy View Post
                        Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. Torture hasnt worked at all no matter how you justify it
                        How do you know it hasn't worked?

I agree that its seemingly idiotic, and if it were my choice id ban waterboarding altogether.

But I also dont get briefed weekly by the intelligence agencies.

And theres definitely no Abu Ghraib type of shit goin down anymore

Comment

How do you know it hasn't worked?

I agree that its seemingly idiotic, and if it were my choice id ban waterboarding altogether.

But I also dont get briefed weekly by the intelligence agencies.

And theres definitely no Abu Ghraib type of shit goin down anymore
                          you dont know that...

just cause they dont water board anymore dont mean they havent used something else

remember in Taken when he jammed metal rods in the dudes theighs and electrocuted him...

thats old vietnam style but just saying...
                          Best Name Ever...
                          OTBVA Senator Nominee Elective

Check out OTBVA official Pro-Hibition products and discussion at :
                          Music, Video, Software Links

Originally posted by TanyaOh
                          I hate this place

Comment

Ron Paul's got no swag.

He'll never win, even if his policies are less douchey than the rest of the talking douche bags who are running.

I think Sarah Palin should win cuz she has/had jungle fever.

If we're gonna elect someone to bend niggaz over and fuck em, let's elect someone who has had the favor returned at some point.

Comment

not gonna read anything in here anymore

didnt read anything after my last post [MENTION=2911]reznick[/MENTION] get on aim imo

Comment

if u get tortured ud jus say wa they want to hear after a while, thats the whole point of torture, it dnt discriminate between man who knows shit n man who dont
                                "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                                - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                                - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X