Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Paul supporters....

Let me just get one thing clear

Do you guys support taxing the wealthy 1%? Or do you support tax cuts for the wealthy 1%?

Re: Ron Paul supporters....

I dont think ill be voting in the next election tbh

I really think obama was the straw that broke the camels back of america. I was excited as fuck when he became president. I even was dancing and shit like "WE WON" just like the rest of america.

Now we are nearing the end of his term and we got more war....no stop to torture...no taxes for the wealthiest. continued financial collapse, the defunding of Nasa, Corporations becoming citizens with unlimited hidden $, 0 green jobs

Fuck em all, im with the 99% of us.. we cant continue to count on them to represent us anymore. its us who gotta represent ourselves.

Fuckin congress, FOX/MSNBC/CNN/CORPS smh

Comment

revolution leggo

Comment

everything morgzy just said = canada>usa

ju mad papaz

Comment

im in here swaggin like...

Comment

all you gotta do is believe tbh

Comment

Canada is America same with Mexico and them

yall are just big ass states same with the rest of our "allies"

Comment

Morgzy he announced troops leaving Iraq in 2012

Also they got Gaddafi, so mission accomplished over there as well, even though there were no human soldiers sent.

And he just taxed the rich even more, despite a stubborn congress

what more can he do?

stock market has been stable for a minute, gold going back down, unemployment never spiked higher than the 1985 rate.

Comment

NASA got defunded for practical purposes. It was bound to happen now, no matter who was president. Technology has reached a point where humanity doesn't have to rely on governments to go to space, businesses can now do it. My friend worked on the transition board for NASA to be come an authority over space travel (like the FDA over drugs), and this was going to happen now regardless, for very good reasons.

And you sure about 0 green jobs?

And torture is not what it was 10 years ago at all. Rumsfeld was giving his approval for torture on low level prisoners, and resigned from his position for his decisions. Cheney wanted to resign too. Under Obamas administration torture is confined to high level prisoners who are unquestionably elite members of fanatic organizations.

Over there, they torture you in worse ways because they think u deserve it. Over here, they torture you to give up more names of other high level fanatic leaders to send them to trial and imprison them

Comment

Originally posted by reznick View Post
                    what more can he do?
                    Nothing, its outta his hands. Dont get me wrong he is my role model

but there are def powers working that are greater than him and its becoming more and more transparent every day.

The only thing that really scares me is that there are all these protesters rising up now about wall street....what catastrophy is gonna happen to disperse them? :lala: and im not talking about a direct attack. Im talking about something to get the attention away from them until they go home

Comment

tax the rich the fuckin cunts
                      n make sure no tax evasions fuk rich ppl
                      "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                      - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

no doubt I hear you

i don't think they should try to get the protesters off the streets. I doubt they will do anything drastic unless it's one year later and it's all hippies lol

And I agree Bino, and I dot think most Paul supporters knows he supports tax cuts for the rich lol

Comment

yo, i hate to sound like a faggot.

but choosing a president is absolutely pointless.

they all do the same thing, they just call them democrats and republicans because were wired to "root for the home team" so we pick sides and then we argue about shit even though most of us want the same exact results.

thing is, president is more like a spokesman for the government.. people that own big business have more to do with how our country is ran... and thats out of our hands.

not that i hate obama or anything, i as kinda anti-obama though to counter-act all the ppl that were supporting for the WRONG REASONS. but he is doing okay, hes charismatic and shit i dont mind him.

as far as ron paul goes i have always supported him because he wanted more transperancy in the federal reserve and was pushing to audit them. and as i understand it he is now on the board. he seemed to be the only person in government that wasnt pretending. idk, i could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by heebsydoesit View Post
                            yo, i hate to sound like a faggot.
                            then stop battling

Originally posted by jdporter
                            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

your wish is my command.

done.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X