Triple Six Vs Clarke Reloaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Triple Six Vs Clarke Reloaded

He cries uncontrollably in the candy aisle while trying to rebuttal Kit Kat minis.

Comment

[MENTION=21359]classick[/MENTION], Clarke is a fucking psycho

But have fun talking to him.

Comment

That moment when they still hate you after you set the bar higher.
        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
        Originally posted by ekeanon
        I'm glad I got to witness your life
        Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Clearly Im the best bar writer on this site, a creative one.

Thats why Raw and jd are clearly upset. I remember when jd said he'd put the money on Trip... not sure if he would second time around.

Not compared to what I can actually do
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Jd still chooses to talk shit, after I offered him a battle on OTs pod, he's denied these requests. But chose Roddy, who still killed him.

Comment

Originally posted by mdmunk View Post
              That wasn't so dope. And I said bars. Occasional bars that is. Already hypogastric nerve/ Michael Jacksons perm ... lines like

"Listen carefully, you are a delusional, inadequate, attention craving faggot bitch
              I'm bout to make you cry like a Jewish kid watchin Santa Claus fly past his crib"

far superseeds your level of imagination imo, the language all the way through was more controlled.

Lines like this is utter whackness:

"That's some cool fable, lame bitch! You got neat claims but 'set-ups felt on clean slates?' Only during a pool table maintenance!"

Props on the next 3 lines though..... etc. etc. THis isn't an English class, even though I could turn it into one and analyze further, but look at it this way: You're both winners in the eyes of the Lord. And test the Lord, Jobe, you know what happens.
              This is why Trip won.

[MENTION=31927]Clarke[/MENTION] no matter how many of those fabricated lines you come with, it will never equal up to the real shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                Jd still chooses to talk shit, after I offered him a battle on OTs pod, he's denied these requests. But chose Roddy, who still killed him.
                I'm sure he chose Roddy cause he already killed you.

That and you have the voice projection of Erik Foreman whispering.

Comment

Roddy is what the people wanted.

And he got killed so bad his friends had to rig the polls.

Lol.

No one wanted you in the equation.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                    MDMunk how are you giving him the win over two lines that are played and weak (in my opinion) yet you said I have bars?

Which the win is based OFF bars, this is why I troll this site.

And Wigger you still on ignore.
                    Damn, what I do for that, thought we was homies

Comment

Rumor has it, Clarke dropping round two

Comment

Originally posted by RAW BLOW View Post
                        That bang on the side of an old TV is a Fresco bar iirc.

Trip won. Clarke writes some awful/awkward shit.
                        When did Fresco say "punches banging til you get the picture"?

My creativity is unmatched by the pen game.

How is it awkward? Im saying my punchlines are fire til he gets the idea of them basically. Oh I forgot, you idiots are from an different era where one dimensional bars are still in. Word to Cassidy and JDjohnson

Comment

[MENTION=33583]jdjohnson[/MENTION] i dont know nobody here bro ; from that link [MENTION=31927]Clarke[/MENTION] relaoded posted it looked like he was cooking u when ya battled , it looked like a body , u kept on talkin shit about the 1st round which was super light den while this nigga was throwing rounds at u , u was judgin instead of spittin like : thats was ok , that was eh , spit nigga !! i only read a few pages didnt go thru it all but jd was only rhyming not sayin much , clark was punchin his head off and thats just being real

Comment

[MENTION=33583]jdjohnson[/MENTION] i think ur a bit 2 cocky for beating a wack nigga roddy and get bodied by clarke , yall should do a rematch and not on some off the top shit. and like i said im not a hater , and i dont know nobody here i speak wit whoever is cool wit me and shows love.. i think clarke edged TRIP being that trip stole a lotta lines we dont condone that maybe u do but i personally dont

Comment

Facts ^^^^^ once again!!!!

I been putting out bodies of work, they dont understand that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by classick View Post
                                [MENTION=33583]jdjohnson[/MENTION] i think ur a bit 2 cocky for beating a wack nigga roddy and get bodied by clarke , yall should do a rematch and not on some off the top shit. and like i said im not a hater , and i dont know nobody here i speak wit whoever is cool wit me and shows love.. i think clarke edged TRIP being that trip stole a lotta lines we dont condone that maybe u do but i personally dont
                                Lol

I'm too cocky yet when it comes time to put any money up I'm always willing and no one else is

Pretty sure this is about me not giving you access to my PPV when you PM'ed me because you kept talking shit about me

Passive aggressive ass nigga

Be safe tho

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X