Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Triple Six Vs Clarke Reloaded

[MENTION=7929]TRIP 6[/MENTION]:
    Bout time this faggot learn, the day I ‘cut the shit’, I’ll slice ya hypogastric nerve
    The tyrant has returned, dismountin’ tops (mountain tops) for ‘gassin’ like a pyroclastic surge
    Don't start that white 'n black shit cuz ya race will be erased after the nitric acid burns
    He said that was a freestyle, but wouldn't be fire off the top if he was Michael Jackson's perm

You are a walking piece of excrement, do I gotta even mention his awful speech impediment?
    That's p-p-p-p-probably the reason ya 'delivery ain't felt' like a quadriplegic pregnant bitch
    I'll hook ya head with a fist full of quarters cuz I wanna beat some sense (cents) in it
    The 'right cross' will spin this bitch's head around like the vomit scene from Exorcist

Even ya family will get it, they'll get hooked on til someone pulls me off em like hard drugs
    I'll take a 'piss' on ya son and let the 'ratchet sing', I will R Kelly Clarke son (R Kelly/Kelly Clarkson)
    If ya mom's want it, I got two guns ‘drawn around her Chin’ like a chink outlined in chalk
    I’ll be ponderin’ fondlin’ ya mom at her open coffin...that’s how I think outside the box

Listen carefully, you are a delusional, inadequate, attention craving faggot bitch
    I'm bout to make you cry like a Jewish kid watchin Santa Claus fly past his crib
    What in that tiny fuckin' brain of yours makes you think you're some big spectacle?
    The reality is, it don't matter if you're 'incredible' if no one believes that ya 'ink credible'

For example, you're from Mesquite, the suburban part of Dallas, yet you claim the city
    Admit it, you're the only 'black guy' living in that 'white hood', you're Clayton Bigsby
    So what's with all the gun bars, huh? Who the fuck have you killed for lately?
    You's a nerdy suburban bitch, known for 'hangin' round pussies' like stillborn babies

This website's corny, these text fights bore me, I'll kill everyone to defend my glory
    'n if ya crew want it, they'll get covered in red too (covered 'n read to) like bedtime stories
    Remember that bar? You should, you labeled it great then decided to take the shit
    Fuckin plagiarist, Helen Keller's childhood - You don't know who the fuck you playin' with

You're an imposture, ya nada, I'm glad even ya 'fans saw through you', that's Kitana
    But they gonna remember me, my punches 'stick in their fuckin heads', that's Baraka
    Thanks to you, everything I write, I've been copyrighting cuz people just copy writing
    Sadly, it's not surprising, someone get these dogs some muzzles to stop the biting

I'll leave ya corpse stiff as you at Chucky Cheese, I wack off in battlefields...I never cum in peace
    I'm Bobby, you Whitney...two more lines and this bitch is dead, defunct, deceased
    Gig in a flash? Computer nerd punchlines? Really? Goddamnit, ya ass is swollen
    Ya know why? Cuz I put ya * when I run up and / your :
    Translation for the idiots: Cuz I put ya ass to risk (asterisk) when I run up and slash your colon

CLARKE RELOADED:
    First, yall were shocked at me like "Jobes sick!" Now yall 'invested into this laughing stalk', but I hope that economy grows big!
    Well to me that's ironically hoe shit... Since y'all been 'taking picks from riding all over text', that showed yall obviously 'rode Trip!'

Trip'll prolong forever to get a point across by taking a long time! Thats why we're 'sleeping through Trip' like taking a long flight!
    This rookie's spit hard? Never! So Ima 'set the record straight' for 'raising my input on Six bar level' without making a song right!

So lost momentum is ridiculously a knack, bro! And you 'slowed down before your turn' like you were signalin' a hand though!
    Nigga, your whole writtens soft, bruh... so fuck if you feel a little mad hoe! That 'pulse getting shot up' without that killing in Orlando!

And pound for pound, I'll have this lame changing his face! These 'dukes'll make him stumble' but it ain't Grayson and Mayes!
    Punches are giving him a facelift since his changed face rearranged! 'Trips getting fucked up' without a vacation delayed!

Taking this win'll be critical, eff the hype! He's gonna 'stay down during this robbery', so I guess this shit's a successful heist!
    I'll rip him in seconds! That'll make him shit and wanna quit cause this 'bitch dont wanna trip'... like when women rejects THIS guy!

That's some cool fable, lame bitch! You got neat claims but 'set-ups felt on clean slates?' Only during a pool table maintenance!
    Trip'll get boos, making statements! Your 'wrong words'll get you bodied with lines' but I dont mean you'll lose playing Hangman!

Triple bit bars from Zero Gravity, can yall believe this guy that stupid? You got 'cornier looking lazy' like your eye lacked movement!
    I get it, he's a King Los fan so never mind rap music! Cause 'Gravity had got studied since this fruit fell off' - he's Isaac Newton!

But bar for bar, this clown couldnt see me! These 'punches banging til you're getting the picture' without pounding his TV!
    So thinking he's profounded to beat me? I'll 'wipe the floor' with this 'scrub that'll prevent Trip'... so no doubt this a 'clean sweep!'

He's thinking like "How am I beating this guy?!?" This 'clown cant feel me being touched', we might as well believe you a mime!
    Earl and MDMunk left him weeping with cries! 'Trips had two matches' that got his 'face down on the board' like Three of a Kind!

And I did figure out that this dummy loves fire! Even if he tries to 'throw shade since I'm bright?' Then there must be sun visors!
    So y'all pardon Harvey Dent as my punchline! But after seeing us 'TWO FACE', you can tell it was 'LOOKING UGLY... ONE-SIDED!'

For those garbage writtens, this twat getting the business! I'ma 'make him pay for dropping trash' but you're not getting tickets!
    You'd sworn it were a ball on the edge of a field - the way that he 'reached beyond the point', so that's why we saw 'Six in crickets!'

Excuse the irony to his name but this silly fuck is a 'Trip!' He's better off 'staying in his place' like he chilling up in his crib!
    Bet his feelings run really thin! But dont ever think he's Rapunzel since he's 'letting us down here' for 'building up to a bitch!'
    Triple 6
    63.64%
    Clork
    36.36%
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Re: Triple Six Vs Clarke Reloaded

Had to cut a few bars out from Trips verse because my page took too long upload
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

[MENTION=8767]Crow42[/MENTION] [MENTION=4825]Fake Blanco[/MENTION] can yall add a poll [MENTION=32547]watt[/MENTION]

Comment

Who won? Guest, I will be posting this in the hallway too

Comment

Clarke stepped his game up a couple of mountains? wtf? Way better shit... Actually some bars... I'm impressed... I'll still give it to Trip 6 though, cause of the multisyllable consistency, bedtime stories ... plus Clarke had to come back preparing another verse ... But anyway this verse matters and I'll say Trip a little more than edged it, but big up both...

Comment

Lmao I was like damn your shit dope af, but then realised that you went second

How tf your internet so slow you can't even upload some more words lmao

Comment

MDMunk how are you giving him the win over two lines that are played and weak (in my opinion) yet you said I have bars?

Which the win is based OFF bars, this is why I troll this site.

And Wigger you still on ignore.

Comment

ya 'delivery ain't felt' like a quadriplegic pregnant bitch

I liked that part.

Bet his feelings run really thin! But dont ever think he's Rapunzel since he's letting us down here for building up to a bitch!

Probly dopest here/hair line possible.

Sick clash.

Comment

"I'll still give it to Trip 6 though, cause of the multisyllable consistency, bedtime stories ..."

Yeah doesnt sound bias at all. Spare me

Comment

Clarke's exclamation points edge the performance side imo so I gotta give it to clark

Comment

Finally [MENTION=21515]Wreckless[/MENTION] thanks, but I felt like there was alot more slept on

Like:

But bar for bar, this clown couldnt see me! These 'punches banging til you're getting the picture' without pounding his TV!
                      So thinking he's profounded to beat me? I'll 'wipe the floor' with this 'scrub that'll prevent Trip'... so dont doubt it's a 'clean sweep!'

Comment

I got fresher concepts

Comment

this was pretty doep

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                            this was pretty doep
                            Thanks, the guest told me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
                              this was pretty doep
                              Thanks, the guest told me too.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X