Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Triple Six Vs Clarke Reloaded

Originally posted by TRIP 6 View Post
    Clarke, the verse I'm writing now is easily the most horrible, shitty verse of all time. If you lose to this crap, maaan.... I don't know what to tell you. I think you'll be fine. I don't see anyone writing anything as bad as what I have so far.
    Lmfao!!!!

Okay, we'll see. Because you really fucked up. Using my voice audio won't make your verse better.

This is gon fuck you up the most.
    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
    Originally posted by ekeanon
    I'm glad I got to witness your life
    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by I Hope You Die View Post
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
      [MENTION=29415]I Hope You Die[/MENTION] I been working on music so I'm focusing back on this Trip match and the Sco reschedule.
      I'd like to hear a track from you I like doing all versions of disses whether it's acapella or over a beat. Now if you guys do battle live and Trip goes first you'll have an open opportunity to do a rebuttal. I can't believe I've never did a rebuttal live. It might be the fact I just didn't have nothing to work with. I do remember one battle vs Quintillus and he said a line so similar to my line it was like we was neck to neck cause we had the same game plan. People couldn't decide who won. But man if you pull off a dope rebuttal live over the phone that could be dope. The only time you can't rebuttal is if the other guy spit some shit that's rebuttal proof.
      Trip don't wanna do live because he wants to use my audio against me from the troll vids. So...

But I'm still doing live with or without him.
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Trip Ima kill you badly. You recycle bars and then write shitty verses all the time.

Ima fuck you up like porter with children on weekends
        Well, I guess shame on you then for losing to a shitty recycled verse. Just remember, you can call my verses anything you want, but if you're still losing to it....what does that say about your material? Muahahaha!
        Who doesn't hate me or hate on me??? Lmfao... I could write a colder verse and it'll still catch hate.

I don't like the members here and they don't like me.

Say what about my material??? I never bit a single bar from anyone. But I did more research on your verse earlier and you stole more bars than I thought you did.

Look at your references and look at mine, you still believe you won??? Hate votes be gassing niggas up and the haters dont know his verse is stolen.

We can check out facts and go through the verse who won if you want and break down verses.

Comment

[MENTION=7929]TRIP 6[/MENTION]:
          Bout time this faggot learn, the day I ‘cut the shit’, I’ll slice ya hypogastric nerve
          The tyrant has returned, dismountin’ tops (mountain tops) for ‘gassin’ like a pyroclastic surge
          Don't start that white 'n black shit cuz ya race will be erased after the nitric acid burns
          He said that was a freestyle, but wouldn't be fire off the top if he was Michael Jackson's perm

(first bar: you stole that Michael Jackson bar from Royce Da 59 on his track with Eminem from Fast Lane, facts. This bar didn't hit hard at all when I write as well)

You are a walking piece of excrement, do I gotta even mention his awful speech impediment?
          That's p-p-p-p-probably the reason ya 'delivery ain't felt' like a quadriplegic pregnant bitch
          I'll hook ya head with a fist full of quarters cuz I wanna beat some sense (cents) in it
          The 'right cross' will spin this bitch's head around like the vomit scene from Exorcist

(second bar: Played references like The Exorcist line, as well I don't have an*speech impediment, so false information. That quadriplegic bar was forced and ass.)

Even ya family will get it, they'll get hooked on til someone pulls me off em like hard drugs
          I'll take a 'piss' on ya son and let the 'ratchet sing', I will R Kelly Clarke son (R Kelly/Kelly Clarkson)
          If ya mom's want it, I got two guns ‘drawn around her Chin’ like a chink outlined in chalk
          I’ll be ponderin’ fondlin’ ya mom at her open coffin...that’s how I think outside the box

(Third bar: more fight bars, yay! Hard drugs simile probably is your best bar. R Kelly and Kelly Clarkson bar was forced and miserable. You used gun bars in your verses when I never did. Facts are you never shot one. Chunk outlined in chalk line was horrible as well as think outside the box line.)

Listen carefully, you are a delusional, inadequate, attention craving faggot bitch
          I'm bout to make you cry like a Jewish kid watchin Santa Claus fly past his crib
          What in that tiny fuckin' brain of yours makes you think you're some big spectacle?
          The reality is, it don't matter if you're 'incredible' if no one believes that ya 'ink credible'

(Fourth bar: Santa Clause and Jew references are old af. You get -1 point for the ink credible wordplay.)

For example, you're from Mesquite, the suburban part of Dallas, yet you claim the city
          Admit it, you're the only 'black guy' living in that 'white hood', you're Clayton Bigsby
          So what's with all the gun bars, huh? Who the fuck have you killed for lately?
          You's a nerdy suburban bitch, known for 'hangin' round pussies' like stillborn babies

(Fifth bar: First of all, Mesquite is NOT the suburbs. And I don't live over there, more irrelevant lies. I'm in Pleasant Grove that's still in the Dallas County you moron. That bar flopped about Clayton Bigsby. Stillborn babies bar was contradictory and lame, no facts.)

This website's corny, these text fights bore me, I'll kill everyone to defend my glory
          'n if ya crew want it, they'll get covered in red too (covered 'n read to) like bedtime stories
          Remember that bar? You should, you labeled it great then decided to take the shit
          Fuckin plagiarist, Helen Keller's childhood - You don't know who the fuck you playin' with

(Sixth bar: So what if I used your bar? You stole a whole verse. Even at that, the line was basic. I used it to complete my gun bar/knife bar verse, other than that you're still garbage. You still make outdated references look so cool in a bad way. Hellen Keller references need to be deaded in 2016.)

You're an imposture, ya nada, I'm glad even ya 'fans saw through you', that's Kitana
          But they gonna remember me, my punches 'stick in their fuckin heads', that's Baraka
          Thanks to you, everything I write, I've been copyrighting cuz people just copy writing
          Sadly, it's not surprising, someone get these dogs some muzzles to stop the biting

(Seventh bar: Disasters line you bit. That Baraka bar was your only haymaker so far. Copywriting wordplay and muzzle punch was a hit or miss.)

I'll leave ya corpse stiff as you at Chucky Cheese, I wack off in battlefields...I never cum in peace
          I'm Bobby, you Whitney...two more lines and this bitch is dead, defunct, deceased
          Gig in a flash? Computer nerd punchlines? Really? Goddamnit, ya ass is swollen
          Ya know why? Cuz I put ya * when I run up and / your :
          Translation for the idiots: Cuz I put ya ass to risk (asterisk) when I run up and slash your colon

(Eighth bar: Disappointed in your never cum in peace line. Sounds like some outdated RMBVA/LetsBeef/NetCees swag. Computer references was meh.)

CLARKE RELOADED:
          First, yall were shocked at me like "Jobes sick!" Now yall 'invested into this laughing stalk', but I hope that economy grows big!
          Well to me that's ironically hoe shit... Since y'all been 'taking picks from riding all over text', that showed yall obviously 'rode Trip!'

(First bar: Refers to OTBVA dickriding you (and no surprise they were in the votes. As well punch was crispy and on point, this is all facts.)

Trip'll prolong forever to get a point across by taking a long time! Thats why we're 'sleeping through Trip' like taking a long flight!
          This rookie's spit hard? Never! So Ima 'set the record straight' for 'raising my input on Six bar level' without making a song right!

(Second bar: Refers to me calling you out on your bars. Punch again was on point. I double punched in the first and second bars.)

So lost momentum is ridiculously a knack, bro! And you 'slowed down before your turn' like you were signalin' a hand though!
          Nigga, your whole writtens soft, bruh... so fuck if you feel a little mad hoe! That 'pulse getting shot up' without that killing in Orlando!

(Third bar: Refers to you losing your momentum in your verse and you getting angry. I'm double punching again, both on point.)

And pound for pound, I'll have this lame changing his face! These 'dukes'll make him stumble' but it ain't Grayson and Mayes!
          Punches are giving him a facelift since his changed face rearranged! 'Trips getting fucked up' without a vacation delayed!

(Fourth bar: Instead of gun bars, I used fight bars. References creative and different, while Trip used gun bars and accuses me. Nameflip again.)

Taking this win'll be critical, eff the hype! He's gonna 'stay down during this robbery', so I guess this shit's a successful heist!
          I'll rip him in seconds! That'll make him shit and wanna quit cause this 'bitch dont wanna trip'... like when women rejects THIS guy!

(Fifth bar: Refers to staying down (depressed) during robbing him or stealing his win. Another creative nameflip off him, saying women don't want him as alluding to him not wanting to go off in his verses.)

That's some cool fable, lame bitch! You got neat claims but 'set-ups felt on clean slates?' Only during a pool table maintenance!
          Trip'll get boos, making statements! Your 'wrong words'll get you bodied with lines' but I dont mean you'll lose playing Hangman!

(Sixth bar: Easy. Creative bars.)

Triple bit bars from Zero Gravity, can yall believe this guy that stupid? You got 'cornier looking lazy' like your eye lacked movement!
          I get it, he's a King Los fan so never mind rap music! Cause 'Gravity had got studied since this fruit fell off' - he's Isaac Newton!

(Seventh bar: Facts, because you are cornier and lazy with the pen game. Another creative punch, except it refers to historical figure in US. +1 for Newton bar and King Los ref.)

But bar for bar, this clown couldnt see me! These 'punches banging til you're getting the picture' without pounding his TV!
          So thinking he's profounded to beat me? I'll 'wipe the floor' with this 'scrub that'll prevent Trip'... so no doubt this a 'clean sweep!'

(Eighth bar: Creative and dope bars, we'll put together double punching.)

He's thinking like "How am I beating this guy?!?" This 'clown cant feel me being touched', we might as well believe you a mime!
          Earl and MDMunk left him weeping with cries! 'Trips had two matches' that got his 'face down on the board' like Three of a Kind!

(Nineth bar: Facts because Trip only had two matches on the board and in my opinion he lost. Refers to Trips in poker.)

And I did figure out that this dummy loves fire! Even if he tries to 'throw shade since I'm bright?' Then there must be sun visors!
          So y'all pardon Harvey Dent as my punchline! But after seeing us 'TWO FACE', you can tell it was 'LOOKING UGLY... ONE-SIDED!'

(Tenth bar: Creative dope double punched again.)

For those garbage writtens, this twat getting the business! I'ma 'make him pay for dropping trash' but you're not getting tickets!
          You'd sworn it were a ball on the edge of a field - the way that he 'reached beyond the point', so that's why we saw 'Six in crickets!'

(Eleventh bar: The cricket reference was smooth and creative. Referring to Six being in crickets since he's wack and literally reaches beyond the point which was facts. A six in cricket means a ball reaches beyond the goal/point.)

Excuse the irony to his name but this silly fuck is a 'Trip!' He's better off 'staying in his place' like he chilling up in his crib!
          Bet his feelings run really thin! But dont ever think he's Rapunzel since he's 'letting us down here' for 'building up to a bitch!'

(Twelfth bar: The silly fuck is a trip line is underrated, btw lol. But double punches killed Trip again. I didn't use no gun bars at all. Straight punches that made sense and connected more.)
          So fuck the haters who disagrees. Idc. You can't rebuttal facts.

Comment

[MENTION=7929]TRIP 6[/MENTION] you can't touch the GOD. This is what I do. I don't care what you bring, you'll regret it.

Comment

Clarke, there literally isn't a soul on this board that thinks you could beat Trip.

Comment

You also clearly have a speech impediment.

Mesquite is definitely the suburbs, you are an idiot.

Jesus, lying comes really easy to you.

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesquite,_Texas

Read the first sentence, you fucking idiot.

Comment

Anyways good luck to Trip 6 this time around.

Comment

Your mugshot said Mesquite TX.
                      They're all gonna laugh at you!

Comment

Your mugshot said Mesquite TX.
                        So? That's my aunt place and I don't live with her.

I use her address for mail and that's it. I don't stay over there or function over there.

Comment

My OTBVA IP trails are in PG, not Mesquite.
                          [MENTION=13899]Craig[/MENTION] and [MENTION=32547]watt[/MENTION] can verify this.

Comment

And there's different parts of mesquite but it's definitely not the suburbs where I was staying at back in the day.

Comment

Pls compare the amount of effort I applied toward you to my Classick battle. Stop this over-analytical self dick riding wave and put me in my place with bars instead of trying to prove everyone their opinion of me is wrong with endless posts of bar breakdowns. Focus on our audio battle and let the people decide what sucks and what doesn't. What battler that you know goes this far to prove they won? Get over it man. It's getting ridiculous. We get it! You're the best and I suck.

Comment

And there's different parts of mesquite but it's definitely not the suburbs where I was staying at back in the day.
                                It's a fucking BATTLE!!!! Just stop already, c'mon man.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X