Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Get this work

So you are saying you beat me 30-0? Okok "haymaker" lol

Lmao you are delusional half your shit was rhyming fucking with something lol.. I'll body you faggot..
    ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
      So you are saying you beat me 30-0? Okok "haymaker" lol

Lmao you are delusional half your shit was rhyming fucking with something lol.. I'll body you faggot..
      Bruh you got BODIED.

There's nothing to talk about.

If you don't want to admit it, that's not my problem.

And no, I actually rhymed.

Try it sometime

Comment

You are garbage..
        ~#FUCK12~

Comment

You are garbage..
          What you say when you get bodied, know it, hate the fact that you got bodied, are too scared to put your verse up because you'll get bodied again, and can't think of anything else to say....

Comment

Originally posted by cpjohnson View Post
            You are garbage..
            What you say when you get bodied, know it, hate the fact that you got bodied, are too scared to put your verse up because you'll get bodied again, and can't think of anything else to say....
            You talk to much.. I ain't posting a verse for you to judge faggot.. Put up or shut up clown..
            ~#FUCK12~

Comment

You are garbage..
              You talk to much.. I ain't posting a verse for you to judge faggot.. Put up or shut up clown..
              I already did, you fucking idiot. I posted my verse up.

Post yours, fuckboy

Comment

You are garbage..

Post yours, fuckboy

you posted a old freestyle...

you a gooffy cuzzzz
                ~#FUCK12~

Comment

You are garbage..

Post yours, fuckboy

you posted a old freestyle...

you a gooffy cuzzzz
                  At least I posted something.

Where's your shit?

Comment

i responded to that already homo.... im tryin to actually battle tho faggot.. not post something then have you rebuttle it or some shit, or write something after.. you are a goofy cuz
                    ~#FUCK12~

Comment

i responded to that already homo.... im tryin to actually battle tho faggot.. not post something then have you rebuttle it or some shit, or write something after.. you are a goofy cuz
                      WHEN YOU'RE SO SCARED OF REBUTTALS, YOU DON'T WANT TO POST YOUR SHIT, AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS CALL THE OTHER PERSON A FAGGOT WHEN THAT'S CLEARLY WHAT YOU ARE

Comment

check your tone fuck boy.... we freestyled, i wanna actually write a verse and battle you weirdo...
                        ~#FUCK12~

Comment

I posted something. You didn't.

End of story.

Rebuttal what I said if you're so fucking scared.

Bruh you a fucking cornball this might be the biggest pussy shit ever in OTBVA. I've never seen someone talk so much shit and not be able to back it up, EVER.

This is fucking comedy bruh you're ethering yourself at this point

All you have to say is "you a goofy" "you a faggot" what are you 6?

Post your shit if you have any self respect. I posted my shit.

I'm done with this trolling bullshit my nigga FUCK outta here

Comment

you a weird cat cuzz.. you posted your old shit, that i already responded to.. stop being a clown..
                            ~#FUCK12~

Comment

you a weird cat cuzz.. you posted your old shit, that i already responded to.. stop being a clown..
                              Bruh I would've battled you if you didn't troll every post I ever fucking made...get off my dick cuz

Your shit is dumpster juice and you know it, that's why you scared to get laughed at

Please fall back and leave it to people that can actually spit, like PLEASE.

Stop talking shit bruh I don't really give a fuck about you, I'd rather ether Clarke but no one really gives a fuck. And I'd rather make the board better and shit, than get trolled like this

Get off my dick you the cornball goofy faggot that you're claiming I am, anyone scrolling through the post can see that

I'm not spending time and energy thinking up a verse for you, just for you to say "you a cornball" and NOT post your shit that's faggot shit and you know it

I posted shit, you could've posted but you fucking scared for no reason. It ain't that serious nigga post it up or shut the fuck up

Comment

you a faggot, you think imma make you write and not actually battle you clown... we can even start a thread, put text battle and everything.. imma kill you... so stop being scared actually think of something and battle me you fucking nerd....
                                ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X