Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Get this work

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
    i dont wanna rebuttal anything you complete lunatic, that whole verse is terrible and dont want no excuses when i kill you...

im at work i finish at 330, if you want me to battle that, i will but be warned im posting it in the hallway and everywhere lol..
    I don't know man, your verse was absolute ass

If you're willing to admit that I'll think about it.

But my g I'm not trying to be a dick you were barely fucking rhyming and just used M.O.P. song titles, it was very clearly trash from an unbiased point of view

If you gonna throw your best writtens you've been saving up, or something, then cool

Comment

bro you stupid as fuck,

you will get bodied,

if you wanna keep that shit keep it, but i will whip something up when i get home and will kill you.. be warned... im writing for you and you only, you will get bodied do what you must, but i suggest writing something fuck boy....
      ~#FUCK12~

Comment

bro you stupid as fuck,

you will get bodied,

if you wanna keep that shit keep it, but i will whip something up when i get home and will kill you.. be warned... im writing for you and you only, you will get bodied do what you must, but i suggest writing something fuck boy....
        Please make it better than that last trash you had.

If it's decent I'll actually care and not freestyle.

Comment

stop quoting me... and obviously i freestyled you god damn fucking bird, i looked at the back of cd case and wrote something you clown..
          ~#FUCK12~

Comment

stop quoting me... and obviously i freestyled you god damn fucking bird, i looked at the back of cd case and wrote something you clown..
            It was terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by cpjohnson View Post
              It was terrible.

I hope you have something ready cause imma start writing right now... Let's see Waddup..
              ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Oh god you dead ...
                ~#FUCK12~

Comment

It was terrible.

I hope you have something ready cause imma start writing right now... Let's see Waddup..
                  Nah, I don't have shit.

I never even agreed to this homie your shit was so trash I'm not really considering replying unless it's fire

Comment

Oh god you dead ...
                    Like I don't know if you realize how bad your shit was.

Comment

Oh god you dead ...
                      Like I don't know if you realize how bad your shit was.
                      YOUR SHIT AINT FIRE YOU ON METH BRUHH?
                      ~#FUCK12~

Comment

It doesn't matter what I troll you with homie.. I got fire right now for you.. You get no advantage of me posting first or blah blah you fucking clown..
                        ~#FUCK12~

Comment

just for acting like i don’t know a classic like ante up
                          ill pistol whip your mammy up after twisting her panties up
                          then ill suffocate her with it, you get fucked up with the biscuit
                          have your auntie shook as fuck she run out with your sister
                          like “tray deuce, why you had to talk that shit to johnson tho
                          you know that our mom a ho he dropped her like geronimo”
                          dumb bitch, hope you like metal cause you tasting tools
                          this aint even battling ill cook you like I’m making food
                          tray deuce, wait so your name mean 32?
                          its in your fucking name, that mean you gon get THIRTIED too
                          hit your vertebrae up until i damage a nerve or two
                          or a couple million with the milli I’ma murder dude
                          herb, ima smoke you while I’m blazing up some kushy tho
                          pussy ho, now you dead, but why you even push me tho?
                          wait, i aint done, after spraying all this lead
                          ill grab both your names and fucking go upside your head

your name mean thirty two/you getting thirtied too = HAYMAKER.
                          ill grab both your names and go upside your head = HAYMAKER.

You had nothing but scrambled song titles

FOH I'm done with you idiot, I don't have time for this bullshit

You didn't even rhyme half the time much less do any multi or metaphor shit

FOH

Comment

And THIS IS THE TRASH YOU CAME BACK WITH AN HOUR LATER:

Now I can body cp wit ease, I mean he a women man lookin bitch just like c3..

He got the small frame and the breast to match I mean he ain't got no game and his breath is ass..

Hold up...

He ain't know what ante up was..

See we street certified, your bitch ass better follow instructions,
                            cause C P in my heart shits cold as ice,
                            ain't nothin for me to commit a 187 in broad daylight,
                            we warriors, so faggots like you need to stand clear,
                            cause my whole life's been nothing but blood sweat and tears..

I'm never battling you. EVER. If this is what happened after you took an hour, I feel sorry for you.

GL bruh

Comment

You are a idiot I bodied you and it all rhymed lol
                              ~#FUCK12~

Comment

And I don't even think it was a hour.. You are fucked lol
                                ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X