DVDA II RD 2 Billybobjoe & Potijelli VS Joey Drama & Flat Bobby & Chad Sconer & Mock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DVDA II RD 2 Billybobjoe & Potijelli VS Joey Drama & Flat Bobby & Chad Sconer & M

dont disrespect my villa mathew

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Re: DVDA II RD 2 Billybobjoe & Potijelli VS Joey Drama & Flat Bobby & Chad Sconer & M

got nerve hick? gotta curb stomp this urinating herb witch just to teach em some manners call it the learning curve bitich

Poti got a nose so wide u cant even post ur eyes
      The o zone died when he closed both sides and cocoa cried. He bought a large scale at a yard sale
      He cant snort blow cuz that bridge guard rails ya sonofabitch
      I irl put holes in Pot so plants aren’t damaged or harmed
      And there’s no way that Bob a force when he can’t handle his arms

So who rhyme more? And if Bob the builder, how’d he lose in this 2x4

Comment

Bar breakdown

(fox news, faux (fake) noose)
        (Schrodinger the guy that made the claim that if u put a cat in a box its dead and alive)
        (davy jones got his heart ripped out his chest and put into a chest )
        (drive by with angels flashing = angel headlights, sea hawks had that last play apparently its called a halo)
        (lighting souls up - the souls on the yeezus glow in the dark)

Part 2

(washing ur hands before the kill, lady mcbeths heir - lady mcbeths famous quoute of washing blood that isn’t on her hands, everyone in mcbeth died)
        (matter into my own hands - midas could change matter to gold, 4ks your mouth - a grill that cost 4k)
        (steve urkle always double strapped)

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

dope clash

bbj with a very respectable entry and as expected the dream team verse will have me leanin for the rest of the day will vote later
          Originally posted by Neon Eriko
          we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
          Originally posted by nick216
          Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

would be lyin if i said i read potibobs long ass gggyeagraph of a verse

Comment

wow tommy really let down the team here using the exact same trash he was posting in chat smfh

Comment

Wow suprised at the results!

Comment

you gotta make sure to read ours like we switch every word and billy starts
                  Originally posted by Eriko
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

[MENTION=22940]Fag[/MENTION]got mods lock the polls baby

Comment

(Schrodinger the guy that made the claim that if u put a cat in a box its dead and alive)

i think u simplified that a little bit too much lmao
                      Originally posted by ILL4
                      Yes I think other girls have nice assholes but would I eat them? Hell naw. Lol

Comment

Fans won.
                        Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

hmm we've got some suspect votes in here,

usually sign of a DOPE CLASH.

TBH bbj's bars were top notch, suspect votes notwithstanding

Comment

Milkman voted 7 times and poti voted twice

We win baby
                            Originally posted by jdporter
                            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

I said yo I'll smoke all these niggas!!..
                              whats 6 feet deep? I'll put you pussies under that
                              i'm God tier the shock strike you pussies down yall thunder cats!

Potijelli and BillyBob Joe the winners

because I wasn't feeling the faggot rap version of the Beatles
                              #Blessed

Comment

all bars no personals cuz we dont know these clowns
                                Originally posted by Eriko
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X