DVDA II RD 2 Billybobjoe & Potijelli VS Joey Drama & Flat Bobby & Chad Sconer & Mock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVDA II RD 2 Billybobjoe & Potijelli VS Joey Drama & Flat Bobby & Chad Sconer & Mock

Turtle

WASSUP PEOPLE this is the FINAL battle of ROUND 2 DVDA II and you know what it is, the most avant garde motherfucking tournament since the KUMITE

Billybobjoe & Potijelli

Your dudes all white like fox news reporting fake truths so I hang em with a faux noose I move keys like Benjamin with the string too ill bury em in the box they wont kno if he dead or alive like that schrodinger dude but I got snow stacked to the roof kraw u goof don’t try and test Ill rip your fucking heart out then put it back in the chest like a surgeon for davy jones before his death stitch a jesus crest into my flesh start shooting with arms and fingers crossed like a retarded spastic looking for flying gnomes then drive by with angles flashin chrome see hawks handing out halos but we they aint ready though doe em like a jesus treason lightin souls up like the yeezus releases

PT 2

my pen been lethal ven disel with the sequals no care im vs four pairs of dicks im intercite with the flips the Olympic diving shit get you washing the blood of your hands before u commit the kill got deaths glare like lady mcbeths airs taking matter into my own hands im midas with a touch of linitious ill put 4ks in your mouth then tell you to grill me a sandwich u got nerve hick? gotta curb stomp this urinating herb witch just to teach em some manners call it the learning curve bitich, try hurting me ill leave you all red like ron burgunday then start a religion and make some profit of being a prophet but don’t think I aint double strapped to leave mock purple like steve urkle

Joey Drama & Mock Turtle & Chad Sconer & Flat Bobby

Bobs mom is named catherine, ill have her runnin biking and swimming away when i deck kathy lawn just for sport (decathlon)
    if Jill let someone else on the track too i have Mock leave him black and blue after he fuse shins, thats how a pro glide
    (Gillette/trac2/mach/blu/fusion pro-glide)
    im a dog, soon as i see ya crew, grrrr...come from the east but when i drop the content that the west craving its gon make u Scream
    (Krueger/wes craven/Scream)
    And since u love rome i'll kill u with emperors
    Bob thinks just because he TIE BEER, HE US? (Tiberius)
    We SO REAL WE US (Aurelius) so whoever near owe (Nero)
    Poti got a nose so wide u cant even post ur eyes
    The o zone died when he closed both sides and cocoa cried. He bought a large scale at a yard sale
    He cant snort blow cuz that bridge guard rails ya sonofabitch
    I irl put holes in Pot so plants aren’t damaged or harmed
    And there’s no way that Bob a force when he can’t handle his arms

So who rhyme more? And if Bob the builder, how’d he lose in this 2x4
    Billybobjoe (& Potijelli)
    59.26%
    Chad, Mock, Tommy & Joey
    40.74%

The poll is expired.

Re: DVDA II RD 2 Billybobjoe & Potijelli VS Joey Drama & Flat Bobby & Chad Sconer & M

its your not our for the first word in our verse

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Re: DVDA II RD 2 Billybobjoe & Potijelli VS Joey Drama & Flat Bobby & Chad Sconer & M

remove the explaining part too

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

pitiful on both sides milk is ashamed to even participate in this so called 'competition'
        Originally posted by Yukon Cornelius
        And I know a thing or two about being fucked in the ass
        Sell a home in Dallas, Texas

Comment

By far the greatest battle ever taken place

Will have to read several times before coming to a conclusion

Comment

Lmao bbj got 30 some lines and typing them to make it look like 12.
            About to submit a long ass formal complaint.

Comment

my flow been clean

Comment

voted for the dream team cuz billybob still hasnt learned to format his bars

will read now
                Originally posted by ILL4
                Yes I think other girls have nice assholes but would I eat them? Hell naw. Lol

Comment

before his death stitch a jesus crest into my flesh start shooting with arms and fingers crossed like a retarded spastic looking for flying gnomes

Bbj >

< hufflepuffs sig >

Comment

Re: DVDA II RD 2 Billybobjoe &amp; Potijelli VS Joey Drama &amp; Flat Bobby &amp; Chad Sconer &amp; M

sorry bbj didn't meant to vote for us

< hufflepuffs sig >

Comment

Re: DVDA II RD 2 Billybobjoe &amp; Potijelli VS Joey Drama &amp; Flat Bobby &amp; Chad Sconer &amp; M

wtf billy you only used my bars? i thought you were gonna pick from one of my verses not use both
                      Originally posted by Eriko
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

dont vote if u dont kno what schrodinger's cat dead and alive theory is

Comment

Originally posted by s3nghis khan View Post
                          Poti got a nose so wide u cant even post ur eyes
                          The o zone died when he closed both sides and cocoa cried. He bought a large scale at a yard sale
                          He cant snort blow cuz that bridge guard rails ya sonofabitch
                          I irl put holes in Pot so plants aren’t damaged or harmed
                          And there’s no way that Bob a force when he can’t handle his arms

So who rhyme more? And if Bob the builder, how’d he lose in this 2x4

Poti and BBJ are the homies but JKSDFJIOMCOIFMILSGDJIFKL;JNVKDZL

Comment

I feel like fake bbj and queernose mightve edged this but I may be bias as the other team is both of my fathers and both of my illegitimate (gay) brothers

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                              dont vote if u dont kno what schrodinger's cat dead and alive theory is
                              aka dont vote if you're under 16

bbj stays writing for morons from dumbville

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X