• Show
Clear All

• Re: body the nigga above u in 4 bahz

This dude thinks he's a real motherfucker - like Oedipus
    So as you poke your eyes out with golden needles - like Oedipus
    I'll shake my head, realizing your mind was stuck in the tragedy
    Cause of your faculty, then shrug my shoulders and move on - like Oedipus
    In the version perfomed at Pala in Huxley's less famous book
    Cause sin is a Christian term, so who cares if Freud got his fuck on?
    Maybe he was a coked up pessimist, but he pioneered shit, like MDMUNK.com
    Saw under the Victorian facade, like watching caberet dancers dance can can
    And gave Enlightenment values to Schopenhauers philosophy, that removed the veil like Dorothy
    See, I'm a rapgod/walking atrocity, stronger than the legal team behind Scientology
    Asking questions like Socrates, but ironically, like Socrates, I don't know shit
    Hitting ignorant motherfuckers on some lowblow shit, but you're dope though, shit
    I can't front homie
    But you get thrown out the window like a stunt dummy
    From a 10 story campus, when I take your lunch money .....

lol whatever

Comment

BRUH. Just 4 bars not a whole sixteen/
      I rip spleens, ya'll just waste away playin' Destiny on split screen/
      For that endless diatribe, I'll end ya' dyin' tribe with some cyanide/
      Nitroglycerin, blow up the dynamite so ya' light goes out like a firefly./

Comment

• Re: body the nigga above u in 4 barz AnalAfroPick

Talkin bout the whole 16, well my glock holds 16.
        I heard your hoes 16, we went golfing and fucked on hole 16.
        Talkin bout a fire fly, but even the way I fire's fly
        Aimin at at this kids nuts, so his dick's Tucked like that Friar guy
        I love your dirty dirty pores

Comment

Catch up bro, that was my old ho, when I was 15 I left her man/
          Go 'head and smash her used up pussy in your pedo-van./
          Ya' lead's locked, I'm spec ops, Ambulance comes I get the meds popped/
          You forever reachin', you aim at "nether regions", it's the only way you get a "headshot"./

Comment

Good line, but you get headshots as often as your monthly botox procedures
            looking like the Elephant Man, trying to fit in with a crowd of lonely beliebers
            in your Pedobear-van, furnished with rya ryg and stuffed with toilet papers
            trying to cop a smoke from the teensters, talking 'bout "OMG, Justin's so jalepenos!"

Comment

The fuck is this dude rambling about? Jalapenos and Justin Beiber
              Don't know what that means but it's all the same tho, you were just in Beiber
              I bet you think your sex game is fuckin magic but you suck at that
              Cause once you tap the box and she vanishes she ain't comin back

Comment

What? She ain't comming back like she climaxed during erotic asphyxiation
                Visiting another world, forever changed as a person through this occasion
                Word, I'm sawing her in half like it was magic, with a dick like Mr. Fantastic
                She a cobra charmer with yellow eyes, rythmically riding that shit with passion

Comment

Man you on some bitch shit, I'm doin' short lines 'cause you're a midget/
                  You're a limp dick, so ya' girl lays there bored out of her mind, rigid/
                  You're an unquotable-tool-plus munk's shawty is a sociable-pool-slut/
                  Smashed her so hard she can't be used anymore like a disposable-tooth-brush/

Comment

Talkin oral hygeine, but it's somethin you ain't fucked with yet
                    All of yours are disposable, cause every one you use is a brush with death
                    "Sociable pool slut" Man that shit is just lame, I'm snuffin dude
                    Comin with more forced multis than the bitches that fake it fuckin you

Comment

I aim that torch at 'em, shots in the brain 'causin' four spasms/
                      I was born smashin', do you even know the definition of orgasm?/
                      While I'm earning stripes you're busy yappin' about pearly whites/
                      You crash and burn like Orville Wright in early flight/

Comment

I'll leave this pussy in cramps till he salivating like female ejaculation
                        jab his head and with a hook I (hooker) make him sleep for years like female emancipation
                        cause rhymes are predictable, cerebral as preschool, but trying to fuck with this cyborg's
                        like wiping off after beating yourself like Edward Norton in Fight Club

^ you know this is heat lol.

Comment

You click on my bars bro? So hot that warnings come up/
                          Makes sense you're a cyborg, robots are boring as fuck/
                          A sure liar, ya' bars reminiscent of the smell of a burnt tire/
                          Knowin' you got luke-warm heat I came with that return fire/

^ You know that was stone cold lmao.

Comment

Stone cold? Fuck. More like a flow so old, Bone Thugs should bone ya slut.
                            This like a demented mental patient, endlessly saying the same shit, against Robocop
                            spraying them damn clips at your cheekbone so drop the sillyness
                            in a minute or less, or I'll rob your crib till you're as bankrupt as 50 cent.

Comment

You talkin Stone Cold, I'm stone cold and fresh from the gutter
                              So I showed your bitch my rattle snake and she said I'm a stunner
                              Taken under, no Undertaker, your blubber makes you the scariest guy
                              Which is fitting cause when you try to smash that bitch is gettin buried alive

Comment

Yo u talkin cheese bro CUZ u a sleezoh mixed with fritos

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X